What did he mean by this?

>reincarnate
preincarnate
ftfy

He was a Gaul.

he larped as charlemagne

He was personification of Europe.

he had such an average joe face lmao

Which is why everyone loved him, because he was humble in his presentation of himself and merely wished to be seen as a soldier. He ruined his own Washington-esque persona by becoming emperor.

>He was a Gaul.
WE

Wut he was "Italian"

Did Ceaser surrender to the Germanics twice?
Did he leave his once great nation a worse place than he found it?
Was he a cucko-
hmm... some similarities it seems

Clodius is a lying piece of shit.

Were you this popular in school to? Seems like you can get yourself a following.

Well, napoleon claimed to have a matrilinear connection to the colonna family, which tradition says descend from the Iulii

More like hannibal

Napoleon est non reincarnii homin. Ego est similar de Frankenstein´s monstrum, causa ego cogere omni virtuii homin et secret. Ergo ego est reincarnatio de Caesar.

>Rome ain't free. Remus and Romulus not Napoleon and Germanicus ok? Praise Jupiter.

It is amazing that I understood that roughly and I have never read latin in my life

Long live the republic

Pls no

Would have been hannibal and conquer europe

He was popular among plebs, general, seized control of his country, charismatic colorful figure went on to conquer europe, yes he was caesar's second coming

That's not true at all Napoleon was more popular than ever at his coronation. Even when he was Emperor he rarely wore the regalia and instead wore his Chasseur's a Cheval Colonel's uniform.

>went Colonel Kurtz AWOL in Egypt
>couldn't get a good heir
>From Italy (inb4 "Corsica)

yep