POSW VERSION 2

POSW VERSION 2
ANN THREAD WILL BE POSTED AND EVERY FUCKING BITCOINTALK USER WILL FOMO THEIR FUCKING ASS OFF

its still early user

listen to me. IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

NEW ANN, NEW WEBSITE, NEW DEVS, MASTERNODES.

what. the. fuck. are you waiting for? We warned you at 1600 sats goddamnit and you didn't listen. It's not too late.

This time. We are going top 30 on Coinmarketcap.

I remember your thread from yesterday. Just dropping by to confirm that you were right dess.

100k holder dropping by ;)
It's a great coin .. not done accumulating

I dunno it's already gained a lot the past couple of weeks. Too risky.

Risky? You must be joking.. This coin has been at 10x the current price half a year ago..
This coin will 10x before year end

How? Just because incoming masternodes? The only way it'll moon is from a pump. 5-6K sats at most. Still big risk.

If you don.t see that the 2018 game is POS you don.t deserve the crypto gains at all

Did you even fucking READ their new roadmap?? No you didn't.. Jesus Christ

Masternodes
Private transactions
Trustless staking
Term deposits
Supported by ledger
Getting added on big exchanges
And much much more

New website, new devs, new roadmap

POSW 2.0 will be a game changer.
Just stay out.. Will send you a postcard once this coin makes me a fucking millionaire in a couple of years

>Will send you a postcard once this coin makes me a fucking millionaire in a couple of YEARS
Might as well buy bitbean and be a millionaire in YEARS.

Comparing it with bitbean.. Haha :p Nice joke..
The dev is working to add an ETH integration. Once ETH goes to POS, you can bet your ass a lot of holders will use Poswallet to stake their coins.

Im done arguing with you. Your loss.. I don't give a fuck, lol

I'm not arguing with you. I'll probably end up even investing a bit, but stop saying "10K by 2018". Obvious stupid hype. Just be realistic and a lot more people will respect you.

>eth integration
>if i wave a magic wand this scrypt bitcoin fork will be an ether token

>he doesn't know about the #beancash rebrand

Sssshh stop telling people I'm still accumulating.

No point in shilling it here. Just let the coin do the shilling. Veeky Forumsfags will just fomo buy.

I am being realistic. What Poswallet offers is actually a service that a LOT of people wants to use, including myself.
I use so much electricity when staking my coins, that it's hardly worth it for me to stake.

It's gonna blow up in value, don't know how much.. but it's a pretty damn safe bet if the devs deliver

If you are struggling with a chronic case of missing out on coins that go up in value a large amount in a short amount of time, your doctor may prescribe you POSW.

POSW is not for everyone. Do not take POSW if you are pregnant or may become pregnant while taking it. Increased thouts of lambos have been shown in patients taking POSW.

DELETE THIS

not finished accumulating

The site is going out of maintenance soon. The admin just started so in slack. Damn the new dev team are working fast on this

Stated*

Anyway. This means that Poswallet along with its new design will be up and running real fucking soon. This might be the last time to get in cheap.. just saying

POO IN THE LOO

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice... you don't get fooled twice

Fuck PoSW
But I guess you'll catch a lot of newfags that weren't here three first time

Lots of people feel the same way you do.. But you're gonna miss out BIG TIME.. Not that I think you care one bit about what I'm saying, but think about it.. It's SUCH a useful service, and TONS of people are gonna use it including myself. Most POS coins are not even worth staking unless you own the majority of coins. Having your wallet open all the time wastes electricity big time..

Also.. New dev team, website, roadmap..

I know how you feel.. But at least read the whitepaper.. Posw is gonna be huge. I'm buying like a madman these days.. so fucking cheap

who fooled you? if you bought in at the top you are a retard and no one is to be blamed for it