Do you like money, friend?

Do you like money, friend?

Elix is one of my favourite investments. The roadmap doesn't over promise which gives the team more legitimacy in my eyes. I think they could aim higher than the friend to friend lending market soon too

Also, judging by the history of the project, these guys are dedicated as fuck. You KNOW they will deliver.

what exactly is their history?

The effort they put into fixing the TME fiasco was admirable. I am holding for the long term with ELIX

Im worried about how hard some people are shilling it. Makes the coin look like a pnd scam.

oh shit, they were involved in tme? I lost money on that shit, fuck this coin

Yea, that's my reservation too.

I've been with tme from the start, I know its a good legit coin but desu the shilling might make me drop my bags.

I'm pretty sure the over-the-top shilling is actually FUD. Some people didn't expect it to hit coinmarketcap that fast, and they want a second shot at buying in. Like me, actually. In fact, I can attest to it being FUD. Noone believes straight FUD anymore, Veeky Forums has grown accustomed to all the types of language used for these games. Nothing is more FUDy than a desperate sounding shill.

I've accumulated enough though, doesn't seem to drop below 1k no matter what I do, so I'm good with what I have.

How much do you have? Out of interest.

Nah that's mostly us in the telegram group trying to raise awareness. Obviously we want our investment to moon ASAP

they are

anyone can submit a coin to CMC. as long as you have a token tracker, a website, twitter etc. anyone is accepted. i submitted a lot of coins because the devs were dragging their feet.

Fucking. Awesome.

Fuck all you guys, don't bother investing if you just want to FUD. I'm going to enjoy becoming rich

Any speculation about the identity of the devs?

Due to be revealed along with MVP around January time at latest, probably sooner. Most likely some silicon valley geek types like most coin startups, pretty sure they're us based

come on faggots pump this to 2k sats

No, it needs a daily volume above $10k.

ok, whatever. but the submission can be done by anyone

I retract that statement, apparently I can save my presumed lost TME and convert it into ELIX. God damn, this is actually cool now...

Yeah, anyway the cat's out of the bag now, so I'll just sit back and let it do its thing.
Trading went in pretty low volumes before cmc, so I was only able to get about 110k

I've read all there is available about this coin and the previous project and I'm super bullish on this one. Genuinely got the feeling I got on board of something special.

The competency and transparency of the devs is great. The more I read about it, the more confidence I get.

I'm in this for the long ride. Safely stored in MEW.

> doesn't seem to drop below 1k

Homie this has only been above 1k for 2 days. The coin has only been tradable on an exchange less than a week.

only managed to grab 56k, see you on the other side brother

This shit sucks. It's just going to be like all of those other insurance cryptos that stay stagnant forever. Enjoy your bags.