Alt His

If you could change the outcome of any battle before 1900, what would you pick?

Constantinople falling to the Ottomans.

it would have fell sooner or later though, it wouldn't be enough to save it from that on siege

meant for also *one

Battle of Manzikert

Napoleonic victory at Waterloo

The Maori Wars.
New Zealand belongs to the tattooed warrior

Most likely. Just makes me wonder what they would have turned into today if some how the city never fell.

Koniggratz.

Fuck you, Prussian swine.

The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest

Britain winning the U.S. Revolutionary War

I wouldn't change anything because I'm not retarded

Hoho good one

battle of hastings

Cannae.
CARTHAGO INVICTUS.

a battle you retard

battle of megido desu

Napoleon wins at Waterloo

Ottomans sack Vienna

This. If we're not counting realism, then constantine XI's last stand somehow ends up with him single handedly routing the ottoman army through divine intervention.

Malvern Hill

The Confederates successfully destroy the Army of the Potomac while it's trapped on the banks of the James River, freeing up Lee to divert forces to other critical fronts or moved against Washington DC.

>Results

Lincoln sues for peace, Confederate victory prevents the rise of aggressive U.S. expansionism, America never becomes drawn into the World Wars, Nazi Germany and the USSR never come to power, WW2 is avoided, pregnant Anne Frank gives birth to many children, you get the point.

Battle of Mohács

Came here to post this

Battle of Borodino. Napoleon shows his cleverness like past years, and somehow captures the Tsar, forcing him to give up

Leuctra

>Siege of Anqing
If the Four Eyed Dog managed to lift the siege and destroy the Hunan army the he could've gone back to take Wuhan and the Heavenly Kingdom would've had a chance.

Why? the good guys won.

Stamford Bridge

>Reversing Cannae
>seems to support Carthage
Do you mean Zama? Carthage won Cannae senpai

Hattin
Fuck you Saladin

Gottem

When did I say Cannae? Are you seeing things?

Azincourt

Look at your post
It says:
>Cannae.
>CARTHAGO INVICTA

I was thinking about saying this but the only way it's result could've been reversed is if it were never fought, at least at that time at that place. The saracens just held every advantage there.

Jäälahing

Easily the Battle of Yarmouk

Tretobourg forest, If I was Varrus I would've sent scouts or atleast listened to the barbarian chieftain that warned him of Arminius' treachery (can't remember his name)

I would love to see what would've happened if the romans expanded fully to Germania Magna

why would you change the outcome of Cannae? Carthage rekt the romans there, the one you are looking for is Zama

*teutoburg

>`implying
That'd be such a mediocre result then. An army of 100,000 defeats an army of 15000 whoopie doo doo no shit.

It's amazing because they got absolutely wrecked.

But the point is that the Muslim poison stops right there. Winning Yarmouk is not for glory, it is for the eternal peace and security of Europe from Isis-tier shitskin hordes.

Islam is what brought the Semitic world back into relevancy. While it'd be good for Europe it'd be horrible for them so it's a 50/50 call t b h.

Good, Semites are the mistakes of the human race. Either you've got manipulative backstabbers or raving fanatics who worship a literal edgelord war god.

Marathon, not because I would prefer it but just to see how vastly different European culture would have shaped to be.

You can't seriously believe the Roman army could field that many men at the battle of Yarmouk, after almost 30 years of war with the Sasanids (while still recovering from the plague of Justinian.)

The battle between God and Pharaoh.
Results : Jews stays in Egypt, become irrelevant, we praise Râ now.

Battle of Tours.

Islam dominates Europe.

More like
>Army is destroyed
>Lincoln continues war
>CSA still loses

Or
>Lincoln sues for peace
>War ends
>CSA economy is in the trash since europe gets cheap cotton from the east
>USA invades years later and takes it back

Poltava.
Russia is rekt, Swedish empire stands strong.

Lens.

Broken French army is in no position to contest further hostilities as the Fronde later breaks out, Spanish armies sweep back across Bavaria ending the thirty years war on Catholic terms.

I just want the Taiping rebellion to succeed