NEO Will Fail

Its going all the way to the floor anons, never gonna be 40+ again.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6ri61t/fellow_neo_fans_help_fight_fake_news/dl57os2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stay poor, user

$100 by December

this

who /boughtat$18/ here

only regret is if i could've bout lower if something similar to happens

floor is 480 sats. wouldn't worry about it.

480k obviously

palm beach cucked me into buying their GAS bags.

>implying the palm beach group is suddenly a bunch of scammers because they recommend NEO / GAS, which everyone on this forum hates for some reason

This. Those pajeets dumped on you hard. Who the fuck in their right mind recommends buying computational ether on a platform with no transactions being performed because their potential market was banhammered for any reason other than to scam your ass?

>a platform with no transactions being performed
wrong, but do stay poor

Yeah they suck! Dont they know I want my gains in less then 3 days!

neo - the best piece of scam ever made in crypto history

Holding over 20,000 NEO since $2. Enjoying my passive income and seeing the good news flow in. Speaking from a developer POV, NEO is much more comfy to work in than Ethereum.

yeah what kind of coin moons and then collapses 50% LOL

>oh wait, ETH did exactly that

ok, dickhead. List the fee generating clients currently transacting on NEO.
Go ahead.

now you're shifting the goal posts. you do realize palm beach research group is for SMART money, right? smart money wants to buy BEFORE the system starts getting used by fee generating clients. you are clearly in the dumb money category.

>n-neo is a scam guys! e-everybody g..go buy muh WTC! Yeah! Going to $100 this week even though its banned in China!!

just bought 100k

nice, just bought 100k of "just bought 100k"

No, I was in the smart money who dumped NEO after it was pumped to $50 on the back of a fucking rebranding. Combined with all of the cockteasing and fake news dispersed by the devs leading up to the rebrand I knew it was a PnD vaporware scam or at best, a platform for shitting out more scamcoins a-la ETH.

China banning ICOs was the nail in the coffin. Smart contracts are snake-oil horseshit. Enjoy your bags if you think you're getting rich on a Chink ICO platform when Chink ICOs are banned. No ICOs - no NEO.

whatever you say, mr. dumb money

But when is it going back down there!?...I need a few more sub .005 buys down there!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!

> Teeka Tiwari
> Teeka
> Tiwari

> google images "Teeka Tiwari"

He's a pajeet and they bleached his face for the palm beach report.

Best of luck to everyone hoping China will decide one day to unban crypto and unban ICO's

lol I love how palm beach report is suddenly a pajeet scam because they recommend NEO / GAS. when it said ETH and OMG were good picks, everyone treated their word as gospel.

Which part was fake news? Also, NEO was never meant as an ICO platform. Also, it's a decentralized platform and is as relation on China as any other product.

Claiming OMG could possibly rise to $700 is completely fucking retarded.

Scamming Indian niggers who correctly picked ETH along with a ton of others milking it for everything it's worth

They only changed their tune about NEO being Chinese ETH when they got wind of the ICO ban on the horizon. Before then they were happy to be considered Chinese Ethereum.

Twitter from their official account claiming NEO was partnering with Chinese certificate authorities.

You're helpless. Truly retarded.

>Fake news
>Tweeted from NEO's official Twitter account

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6ri61t/fellow_neo_fans_help_fight_fake_news/dl57os2/

Really makes you think.

bags has to be one of the most overused words on Veeky Forums

NEOtards haven't killed themselves ? New floor? $5? whales finished accumulation? deluded fucks, laughin so hard , $100 by december HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wtf is wrong with you, your chinese pump and dump scam lost 75%, there is no recovery,