How do you guys catch all the news and buy the cryptos early in advance...

How do you guys catch all the news and buy the cryptos early in advance? I can't seem to buy all of them since I only have $3k, missed out on a lot because I could only catch one or two like BAT and and MCO.

lurk moar

moar lurking 4 u

i dont have this animu yet, saved

twitter but most are shilling their bag.

What I mean is how do you buy all them coins, I'd have the diversify all my coins between only $3k

rumors and research, not jumping on big stuff like ChainLink (which is totally okay to hodl but it is already too big to do a x10 in the near future). buy small stuff, shitcoins in their early phase, this is where the money is.

Just go all in on Bancor. All other decentralized exchanges pale in comparison. /pol/acks only FUD because they haven't taken the time and effort to understand what Bancor is doing. This shit is going to $1b easy

avoiding low key shilling like this has been successful for me

have like 255 BNT atm, rest is in EDG and MCO, apprently they're releasing visa card this sep. Not sure if they'll deliver...

Personally I try to find the best long term coins. Not sure if EDG and MCO will work out long term, but Bancor absolutely will. Id say get some OMG and IOTA, and maybe some LINK

I've got mco and edg for the upcoming news next week. Looking too see them moon, hope they can deliver...

I get my advice from the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server, has helped me a lot

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Https://cryptodealer.io
This dude usually posts as soon as there's news and let's you know when to get in

you shouldnt be putting more than 500 on a coin anyway

Not OP, but why? I'm curious as to your point of why and what made you say that

Common sense

ie the crypto news general on Veeky Forums

light up lambo

At least.

I buy twice a month and split between LTC, XRP, and BAT currently. After BAT pumps in two weeks I'll cash out my profit and put it into LTC, same with XRP after swell conference. If the price doubles I'll sell the peak and rebuy my original number and convert the extra. Less risk. If I feel another pump coming I'll convert my LTC back to whatever is about to pump. Gotta stay informed and do fucktons of research, always watch the news and rumors from every source. Follow lead devs on Twitter, read Reddits from each of the coins, look at historical charts, look for upcoming roadmap completion dates. Everything!

There's too many news coming from multiple coins at once and I can't catch them all. Most of them the price has mooned already. There too many coins for me to follow

Pick ones with low market cap that are still pretty cheap. Then read the whitepaper and look at dev team. Are they actively working towards their goals... is the community active, does the coin offer anything new and innovative, if there is a lot of buzz on their forums about an update about to release this could cause a decent price bump. But these bumps typically only last for an hour at most, sometimes minutes. You have to buy before the release or update, then put in a sell order for amount you think it is likely to peak at... pick too high and your order will never sell, pick too low and you miss out on sweet profit. Check out the exchange and see if there are any massive sell orders already in place, say the coin is currently at $0.20 but in the exchange there is a sell order for 10k coins at $0.60 You can tell someone is banking on that being the peak. Always put a sell order in at or just below this price if you can't be there to watch the exchange 24/7. It's still a gamble, if bitcoin takes a dive right as your coin is supposed to pump, it might not happen. There's a reason they all say don't invest what you don't mind losing. If you try to day trade you WILL lose some. But researching and recognizing pumps before they happen is a little less risky. But you have to be sure, and never stop researching.

I picked up EDG while it was still low, they release on 28th, should I sell before their release? I picked up EDG because I saw it will be pumped and people will buy into this rumor so thought it would be a good profit there. Resulted in me missing out lots of pumps from other news on coins like LOMO and Nexium

I always keep an eye on each coin I plan on buying. Sometimes I buy two weeks prior to expected pump just in case the price goes up early. I also set price alerts on my phone so if it starts rising before I buy I can jump in just before the pump if I don't want my coins sitting there waiting for weeks ahead of time. If I strongly feel there will be long term gains I always keep a set amount in that coin even after I sell off the pump. If I don't think it's long term I sell it all and don't rebuy.

Just a rumor alone is not enough, see if there is anything behind the rumor to back it up. And don't buy crazy early. If it gets to the expected pump time and the coin doesn't move much I pull out and move on

light up lambo

Last question where do you find news or rumours for all them altcoins at? If I use Veeky Forums they shill coins that have already mooned and I want to buy my coins early. I don't think I have the time to keep track of the 100 coins on my exchange that I use and their up coming updates