Ywn die in medieval battle fighting for the glory of your king

>ywn die in medieval battle fighting for the glory of your king.

Should I just kill myself?

>monarchist

>monarcucks

>glory

No, user. Start a movement with me so that we can have a king to die for again.

>they fell for the "dem*cracy" meme

>dying for a royal faggot in a war likely started to gain some shitty county

he thinks it's better to be power cucked by random people who hold pieces of paper than to swear fealty to a person bred for the role.

>he wants his country to be ruled by whores, vagabonds, and immigrants
republics BTFO

>so we can have a king to die for again
>>he fell for the "dem*cracy meme

>ywn be a slave and swear yourself body and soul to your master
>ywn serve him in the arena suffering terrible wounds merely to augment his glory
>ywn triumph over the other slaves and then look to your master for his approval

>implying you aren't describing modern day capitalism

Is Portugal full of drooling Cro Magnon?

>dumbtugal

>muh master-slave morality
the romans were beyond good and evil

>he fell for the "divine right" meme
>he fell for the "glory" meme

>be a democracy
>contribute nothing to humanity
>be an empire
>contribute the industrial revolution and roman culture

I wouldn't expect a postmodern dem*cracycuck to understand high concepts such as glory and divine rights.

Shoo. Go vote for some corporate swine to """lead""" you.

The very idea of democracy has to be one of the most retarded commonly held beliefs. There's no such thing, it's just a word used to hide the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie after the usurpation of power from the nobility.

All these rectum ravaged democracyshills lmao

Don't you have some """ballots""" to """cast""" so you can perpetuate the illusion that you have power of any kind?

It's not too late to embrace the true path. Raise the purple flag and join the cause that built the world's greatest empires.

>bourgeoise
you were doing good until you fucked up

Wait a minute, so the bourgeoisie are dictators (if there can be such a thing as multiple dictators)? If there is elected in a democracy a president or prime minister who increases tax rates for the wealthy, doesn't this disprove your retarded assertion?

>Slowly dying in a cocktail of mud and your own shit and piss with thousands of other screams echoing all around you as you suffer for possibly hours before someone decides to finish you off
>All for some faggot who wanted to expand his kingdom by a couple miles
>Centuries from now some pussy who would probably throw up from the sight of blood wishes he could be in your place because he thinks it's 'heroic' to die for someone else's territorial claims.

No, because tax rates mean little in the context of culture, and aren't necessarily against the interest of the truly wealthy. Take for example, the American liberal establishment. Solidly bourgeoisie, but in favor of higher tax rates. Bourgeois are dictators in the sense that they set the values and zeitgeist of society by way of their indirect monetary power.

Democracy runs on money. The Bourgeoisie control the money. Do you have a problem with this statement?

Ok well then you've completely lost me

You realize that you're going to die in your own shit and piss whether you like it or not a few decades from now in a nursing home, probably in silence because all of your loved ones are already gone, and your children don't give a fuck about you because muh materialism.

dictatorship = monopolization of power by a particular class of people

feudalism = dictatorship of nobility

democracy = dictatorship of the monied class

Pull a Mishima

>i have never studied any of these concepts in law or political science

>law
>political science
kek, well I'm not retarded so yeah

What is power if not money

then you don't have capitalism

fuck misread. Power is money, but only in the context of our current system. Before power was membership of the noble class, which was undeniably better for societal function b/c the people calling the shots were bred for the role and had defined responsibilities.

What said. Even without the romanticizing, there's a passion to dying in pain for what you deem a higher cause. You will never get that sort of passionate death in this day and age, especially not for a democracy where you are even more of a cog in the machine.

>dying for the King
>not voluntarily working in a munitions factory for roughly 4 hours a day if you really like him so you can slay all the pussy after all the louts are dead in the trenches

more civilians die in war then soldiers

>portudumb

Lots of spooky shit going on in this thread.

>you will never be one of the munitions factory workers in the deep Urals during WWII, safe from all the fighting
>you will never then move to western Russia with a good bit of money in hand and have your pick of literally millions of single/widowed Russian women desperate for someone to provide for them

I'm rockin' a solid 3/4 chub just thinking about it

Killing yourself would be an affront to your heavenly king.
Instead go out and find the one worthy to be your king.

But how, user? Where do I find my king? I wouldn't know where to begin.

Go out into the world and challenge everyone to everything.
You will recognize him by his worth.

Shit. That gif complimented your statements perfectly.

Off I go.

What this idiot SHOULD be saying is that representatives in a democracy are highly susceptible to the organised interests of business, much more so than for instance unions, meaning that the wealthy have an unproportionally large amount of influence on politics.

>fighting for the glory of your king
You don't fight for your king, you fight for your survival and for your own glory

>being cucked by a king

>being cucked by yourself, your neighbors, and your """local""" """representatives"""

Hmm...

>If you don't like monarchy, you are a democrat
Why do I even bother?

>Why do I even bother?

--every democracycuck ever when his """vote""" fails

they really don't. They're just a boogeyman that gets everyone really riled up whenever they start trying to steal everyone's money and they find a way out of it.

Nice projecting there. Still better to die old after founding and raising a family than to die young because of an incompetent monarch who was born into his position.

>Austria
>Germany
>Sweden
>Swiss
>Belgium

>above Italy
lmao

Irrelevant information. Just because more civilians dies in war than soldiers doesn't mean anything about the mortality rate of both groups. I hope you realized that and were just baiting.

>the mortality rate of both groups
war has always disproportionately harmed people who don't/are unable to fight. BEcause they don't have the protection of having weapons/training/tanks/commanding officers when an army comes to raze their position. Just look at Germany during the swedish invasions. Or in the classical periods when entire cities would get burnt to the ground. Lately its been cities that get bombed by drones or whatever. If that doesn't happen then the people from that city get genocided for being the wrong tribe

I fail to see how killing yourself will give the experiences of a medieval battle. try another solution.

I'd like to know how they collected IQ statistics from North Korea.

>dying for some fat fag who probably doesn't even know you exist
No thanks

>Australia
I fucking knew it

>Australia
>Portugal

lol at the guy who got 39

Supreme Leader thinks for whole nation. They just divided his enormous IQ number on population

>dying for some fat fuck on a throne

>two swords
what a fag

>ywn hold the crown and it's wretched bootlickers accountable for their blood-thirsty crimes against men and God.

>Australia
The map is of indigenous IQ.

Also the irish

>rebelling against the divine right
>outright killing the divine ruler
Cromwell was a heretic and a faggot

stab two niggas once, stab one nigga twice

>Everything is a dictatorship
wew lad

This is illogical because nobles are just normal humans who happen to be born to normal humans who are rich or powerful or both. There is no biological difference between a king and a peasant.

>divine rights
at that point you are better off using Athenian democracy

dying for a country , dying for a country in the midle east better than dying for your king :(

who else here /enlightenedabsolutist/? Divine right of kings is for faggots who don't understand monarchy

The fact that you're living through the digital revolution and don't even realize it is telling.

This all boils down to
>waah, someone decide my life for me because I'm an autistic NEET with no personal ambition!!!
You'd still be seen as a weird outcast even if you lived in the 11th century.

>not Mandate of Heaven
Peasant

>No, I want the peasants to overthrow me!

If the king is a divine ruler, why did God let him lose his throne and get beheaded?

>Ywn be in the Rhodesian Light Infantry greasing dirty pinko commie African rebels in the jungle by the hundreds with very little chance of getting killed because they're too incompetent to use firearms
>Ywn be a part of Executive Outcomes and lay waste to anti government forces in Sierra Leone and Angola with your Mi-24
>Ywn never drop acid before climbing into Charlie tunnels armed only with a knife, flashlight, 1911 only to disappear for several days before finally emerging covered in sweat, mud, blood and a necklace of VC ears

If the King isn't a divine ruler, why did England go to shit under Cromwell? Only things if note were fucking up the Irish and allowing the Jews into England. All English society did was become increasingly degenerate.

I'll join your degenerate movement if I can be king

>muh moonshine

LAAAAAAAAARPing FAAAAAGGG

See Your worth must be obvious.

>Beat me up and tell me what to do daddy!

Authoritarians