So Veeky Forums, how do I become rich? Programmerfag with 3 years experience here, am experimenting with forex bots...

So Veeky Forums, how do I become rich? Programmerfag with 3 years experience here, am experimenting with forex bots, but they arent profitable for now.

Any tips?

make a coin. it's the only programming you can do that pajeets don't dominate in. nobody wants a pajeet or chink coin. they want noble aryan hard working truthful family men working on coins. with 100% proper english. you'd fit the bill. email me some time let's make a coin, what languages do you program in mainly?

Mainly Java (yes, spare me the banter), C++ and python. But I can teach myself a new language in about 2 weeks if I want to.

Why the hell haven't you made a coin yet? what do you know about cryptography

Java blows, C++ and python for life. and no shit, they aren't hard to learn once you have the grasp of any type

Literally nothing. As said above, I'm mainly playing with forex right now. Is making a coin really that profitable? I'm willing to put work in it, but not like "24/7 for a year" work.

I would create a crypto arbitrage bot

There's a lot of people doing this in the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server with python

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Look through bitcointalk. every single day there's a new coin made by some random nigger and many of them are able to build a community. many of them end up being outright scams where the developer premines 90% of the coins and makes money hand over fist once people start to bid it up. depending on how you structure your coin and don't look like an obvious russian/pajeet scammer than people will literally throw hundreds of thousands of loose BTC at you since EVERY coin with a promising dev and a roadmap and a raise d'etre moons.

Low coin amount, fair-ish original distribution, proof of work/proof of stake. masternodes. ethereum smart contract compatibility. this is the future of cryptocurrency right now. if you can make a coin with features like what i just listed you're a dead-set millionaire. dip your toes into coins, go download litecoin and fuck around with the source and you'll see it's pretty transparent stuff. emission rate is critical to coin viability as well, so i can help describe why it's so important

Is there a proof of concept for some of them? i.e, are there rich Veeky Forumsfags with arbitrage bots? I don't get into things unless I'm not at least sure they could theoretically work out.
Can I remain anonymous during all that? Or are there legal components to it?

The vast supermajority of coins are developers by single-man teams who pretend to be a group or consortium of individuals. It's really the wild west out there. BUT, if you do put your face on your crypto, it becomes much more stomachable to alot of people depending on what your experience in the field is. Since you're a no name nobody your name isn't important so you can stay anonymous or pseudononymous. Do you know how a forum works? You just sign up there but people with higher level accounts garner more trust.

Learn TA and daytrade cryptos. I do this since may, make 10-15 flips a day. Turned 1k into 289k

Good post wrote more

I program too but not block chain/smart contracts etc

proof or GTFO

some work, check out kayee tong's and others

Apply for a job on wall street, they're dying for guys like you.

this, give some proof

>wall street
not doing that, especially since I'm in europe.

proof dude, we are tired of that

>Europoor

Abandon thread

>europoor
have 10k ((euros)) in savings, going to uni, 0 debt and have to pay about 50 a month for it

I can do whatever the fuck I want in my freetime.
who's the poorfag here?

You'll save a lot of money if you light your cigars with a lighter instead of 100s