Silver Stocks

What do you guys think of investing in junior mining companies like SFMI or LODE or NBRI?

Do you think Silver will ever reflect true market value?

>Do you think Silver will ever reflect true market value?

No clue. It's a gamble. I keep buying silver though, fuck it.

28oz here, pretty comfy

i plan on cashing out bitcoin to 30% silver 30% gold 20% platinum 10% palladium 10% rhodium

When the world goes to shit, and it will happen, silver will have value. But it's really not going to gain much value before then. Your better off buying crypto right now. Until the government replaces fiat money with something new. It's not going to be bitcoin you fucking cucks. Buying physical simmer is a good idea.

The world is currently going to shit; I'm waiting to see what Trump does with the budget and tax cuts...I feel the dollar is going to fail in the next 10 years or sooner then precious metals will be worth a lot more

This user plus the central banks manipulate the shit out of the price with paper silver. Theres like a 50 to 1 or something ratio of paper ounces to actual ounces when it comes to gold. It is a better buy than gold though at current prices but its not going to rise for as long as central banks have control of the prices. I bought about 4k in Oct 2016. Had I bought crypto Id have about 15k at the moment. I recently sold all but 2 bars for essentially break even minus about 100 bucks.

Mind you theyd like to manipulate crypto and parties certainly are but as it stands they cant manipulate the price as badly as they can previous metals at least at the present.

Yeah, if Moon ever happens for my portfolio any cashout I make will be going crypto->fiat and then ASAP fiat->property and fiat->gold+silver.

Just go crypto->gold

Silver/gold do have many uses beyond bling bling

Interestingly asia seems to love the stuff, along side crypto

You wont lose anything holding SMALL amounts. Just remember its a long term hold and its not money.

>it's not money

until you're selling your daughter for some of my silver to buy some of my bullets to keep your post-apocalyptic ranch squatter free

>not getting bludgeoned to death with a silver bar when all the bullets are gone and radiation sickness has driven everyone insane

literally no better way to check out my man

the problem with silver and platinum and probably rhodium too is that its taxed

gold has no tax (atleast where i live)

I own coins and metals cause I LARP being a medieval lord. Beyond that its not really useful unless we lose all our electricity, which by then bottled water, canned foods, guns, and ammo will be worth more and you can just take everyone gold if you have more guns than them.

Also own a sword or some other useful melee weapon so you don't to use ammo when you don't have to.

Lost some money on that stuff during the last bull run. Honestly, crypto is way easier to understand and make money with than penny stocks.

Dont buy stocks bro. Buy physical. If you don't hold precious metals in your hand, you don't own it.

Buy penny stocks, i'm personally in TAR. Come my brothers, join me in the land of plentiful lambos.

120 kg here, i dont know when to stop.

23 kg of silver. I can proofe it.

Clif High is that you?