Can a richfag please spare me some BTC? I'm good at trading but I'm so poor that my gains are meaningless...

Can a richfag please spare me some BTC? I'm good at trading but I'm so poor that my gains are meaningless. Help me bros I don't want to wageslave

12MBA21u1prdSHi1NzBxEATcNXJHqSq4kB

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.org/files/CognitiveBiases.pdf
nber.org/papers/w13940
princeton.edu/~kahneman/docs/Publications/prospect_theory.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill self
richfags started out just as poor as you are now

I have it way worse than you. Lost all my money trading so I suck at it and I'm poor. Also my dog died this week. also I just got diagnosed with Crohn's and I can't stop shitting blood. Also I'm a virgin. Also I'm obese and haven't seen my own dick in ages also because i have a micropenis. So give me some btc instead

1Kw3HbnjJupEjXmawZNpaH1ySkMSKH78gD

I will give your pathetic self .1 btc in exchange for a sharpie in your anus with a timestamp, you have until 1:45 pm central or the deal is off

Ill give you 0.1BTC if you tell me how to trade. I got quite a sizeable portfolio but I want to make more

thanks user, just sent you $100K

lol which ones? I didn't.

I'll double this reward

Sent 0.3 btc enjoy

give me some BTC, I've been working the whole summer but with the rent and all the expenses I barely can put money into cryptos :(
1B8JtM9yNWa2X8FytXr5FeMvcmwmnQ3Ba8

You know the drill, Sharpie in shitter.

I live in one of the most expensive places in NA I want to gtfo but am stuck pls help
1KHygSp1gWbjWqDTpm51rUV9owb4A9bDmz

I'm gay and my parents don't accept it and kicked me out please send me BTC so I can afford a roof over my head.

1LNTNFADmpdJM9c8QtRuCeezboZgYGBs8Y

I'm a nigger and my parents are white please send BTC

1LNTNFADmpdJM9c8QtRuCeezboZgYGBs8Y

Stick one of them big dill pickles in your butt with a timestamp, then we can talk business.

Let's get some sharpies poppin then we'll see the money droppin

S H A R P I E
H
A
R
P
I
E

Just looked up your address and you begged for BTC last time while gambling, I don't think you're very smart with money and I advise everyone to just laugh at this retard.

Here's a pic of an old guy sucking on his daughters tit

13mJr8u9sn2PJjFwZs5i8Hfr3FZMcUy7fe

is this a joke?

Its easy to trade just learn psyhology.

The charts shows a collective mind.

basic rule: never buy at ath
if this rule is obeyed by almost all (exclude idiots,newbies)then the market will eventually fall...so you have 1 sure points that you can use from now....

The faster you get in the more chance you have so
if you have a hunch it worth more if the coin is young.

1Li2RJwtKEZ6wag9W37omxsuPsMAYKrENK

18yg5Byu3jQXMNug8pTPdM8S5sFpBh4aF9

No biz. Give me your BTC to spite all of these cucks and poorfags. I will actually turn a profit with it.

Address fortune teller see no good in your future son

>MBA
>SHi1
>BxEAT

Some useful reading:

>Cognitive Biases Potentially Affecting Judgment of Global Risks (Eliezer Yudkowsky)
intelligence.org/files/CognitiveBiases.pdf
>Macroeconomic Crises since 1870 (Robert J. Barro, JosĂ© F. UrsĂșa)
nber.org/papers/w13940
>Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk (Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky )
princeton.edu/~kahneman/docs/Publications/prospect_theory.pdf

13mJr8u9sn2PJjFwZs5i8Hfr3FZMcUy7fe

Help contribute BTC to the newfag fund 1D8nx7PJH7DSAWZZdrNVDJVFZMjYuad3g4