Well biz, this is it

This will probably be the year that breaks me.

I'm 31. I'm to dumb to do anything else. I've got an overpaid middle class blue-collar job that's gonna be outsourced soon. (

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo
neonewstoday.com/interviews/qa-canesin-city-zion-coz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell part of those (probably 500) and buy LINK. Do not trust me, DYOR

Diversify...

you're gonna make it mate

China is going to come out with regulations for ICOs and exchanges, with NEO being the obvious choice to support it. You're honestly fine, just sit tight and try not to die.

Worse case, give it a year; even if Neo itself doesn't move the total market increase will boost price.

China isn't going to shit the bed completely, there's just a little brown on the sheets.

BUT user is right.
Diversify, do your own research on what coins (I'll shill a few like IOC but it's up to you)
don't keep all your eggs in one basket.

Way too risky to remain in NEO at the moment.

I sold mine from 0.01 to 0.004, and obviously wish I had sold them all above 0.01, but you know what they say about hindsight.

Now no coin in my portfolio exceeds 20%. LINK, BCH, REX, ETH are all between 10 and 20.

you got greedy, you had plenty of oppurtinites to sell above 1M sats, you didn't you deserve it desu.

man if you cant even wait a month or two cash out now you fucking pussy

I was in a similar boat but the latest episode of Unchained broke me.

In the interview both Da Hongfei and the founder of Qtum didn't seem very hopeful the government was going to resolve this anytime soon. Dropped my bags. Plenty of other opportunities

I'm 75% in NEO. I think it's going to be fine.

If your job is safe for 2 years. You should be fine. Neo is gonna fly once china clarified everything. Hodl

Buying NEO now is like buying DGB at 450 sats after pump

I'm hodling until I retire or it's dead. Thats what I'm saying Bruh.

China holds Neo in limbo, but it got a great open source community and dApp uploads in November.
youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo
neonewstoday.com/interviews/qa-canesin-city-zion-coz/
Stop worrying and join the Slack to see what's going on. I don't want to shill it too much, as I want to see it be so low as long as possible. >inb4 deluded NeoMarine. At least I'm officially a Software Engineer and I have a PhD, so my opinion could not be useless.

you're gonna make it, dude. that said, going all in on a single coin (unless it's BTC) is gonna stress you out hardcore.

No fear my friend
NEO WILL take you to the skies

Buying other coins isn't diversifying

Oct 8th is Red Pulse ICO, i suggest you wait a bit with cashing out some NEO untill it gets the boost from that ICO. Otherwise, i agree with ppl here, diversity.

Also let me shill a nice coin, put a couple thousand into it and stake: EquiTrader

If lamboland then you can thank me with Neo: AUzacBs15PjJ1nkBENyKCUQftkKypZQmQs

Holding majority NEO is the best choice imo. This isn't "Chinese Ethereum". NEO doesn't rely on China. It's decentralized and its development will continue. The entire ecosystem around NEO is fantastic, so is the team and community.

you neo fags are so deluded.

Neo is good but as many anons said its currently in a really risky zone. I suggest dumping into some KORE as it moons every couple of weeks and to be honest its the only thing in my portfolio that I'm making gains from.

As always I have to shill my NEO wallet too.

ARPqmnXa6uo3DUXeWzAUVG6GqTMmrYc8ro

NEO isnt even the worst thing you could be all in on desu, just hold for longer, doubt you'll be dissapointed

>I am very smart

id say just keep working, but learn a skill.
also try to move up in your company, to a position that wont be outsourced.

if thats not possible, cash out, quit, get a part time job, and study the new skill i mentioned. maybe go to school to be a paralegal or something that doesn't take a lot of time to get into initially

Hindsight is 20/20 user. Easy to say now.

if you tell me how I can give my post weight and prevent from any readers presuming I'm a 19 year old "Ethereum of China" shill, then I'm all ears. I've been through the docs and scripted around on the Neotest net and I think it has a good future. Just want to help the OP.

If only there was a coin called WTC that'd let you 20x your money again...hmmm...

tfw my bird said neo is going to moon this week!

China is getting ready to back neo after they regulate crypto.

I was pissed because i was interested in it before the rebranding but i was just getting started with crypto and didnt invest. A month later $50. I was pretty surprised it crashed as much as it did though.

It'll bounce back to its ATH and probably higher in the next few months