OMG

What the fuck went wrong?

scamlink and kyber came out so everyone forgot about this token

>1 billion marketcap

there is nothing wrong lmao

a coin without its own promised blockchain

At best you can use your shit tokens as a gift card, what incentive is there to hold them over something else.

>whales accumulating
nothing to see here

They did pic related too many times, then people got tired of their bullshit

I am a Thai entrepreneur and this is one of 10s of payment startups here, all doing good.

We all bought into this ICO to support a local startup. But none of us understand how this can be worth 1B usd lol.

Like except the small startup community, nobody knows about Omise. The westerners read the shilling of OMG founders (which the OMG founders are really good at) and keep buying this shit.

Keep giving us your money westernfags

nice FUD pajeet, sorry you sold at $1.20

What do you think of the tranny buble in your country?
Seems like it might pop soon.

I sold, along with many of use here, at 270k sats several weeks ago

Get out of your fucking caves and visit here sometime ... and you will know the difference between perception and reality

more importantly when will the Tom (thai dykes) market crash.

tfw a Tom is fucking my anime-tier ex gf.

really huge september news/apple partnership/google confirmed...

you get the picture

buttcoin shit the bed again.

>claims to be thai
>speaks flawless english

nice larp there user

> I am Thai
sure you are, dirty pajeet nigger

Where the fuck are my september news?

I am a Thai ladyboy sex worker and one of my clients is a janitor who used to work at Apple and was forced to move to Thailand after catching Jun bumming Tim Cook in the Apple conference hall before the keynote. He is confident that there is a partnership in the works.

This.
Same thing with the "big news coming" bullshit.

>scamlink
LOLMAO
O
L
M
A
O

OMG:
>no working product
>a load of fake """partnerships"""
>a load of fake """big news coming'""

LINK:
>a working product
>official relationship with fucking SWIFT
>actual big news in the form of a live demo in front of the world's financial elite at fucking SIBOS

Choose wisely.

What could have possibly went right?

>working product
show me how its working?,he still hasnt properly explained how he solved the oracle problem, its literally one russian dude and his verified faggot friend, money skelly already confirmed hes not involved with them, have you seen his talk on YT?, hes going to crumble at SIBOS, especially if he cant answer simple questions in a room of about 10 people.

also, pic related

>show me how its working?
You can literally set up smart oracles on their website right now.
Also, they're going to demo a proof of concept at SIBOS of applications specifically developed for SWIFT.

your pic related was pretty low quality fud. please produce a better one so I can buy more LINK for cheap.

jack in the box partnership soon

There's nothing wrong with omg. Did you expect it to increase in value every day consistently? It mooned on speculation. And nothing exciting has happened since. Be glad it's not sub 200k yet. Any smart person, such as me, bought well below 100k so I don't care about the price

Hahaha this is the shittiest FUD ever. We already moved on dude. I was on the FUD team over the last few days to accumulate but were shilling FOMO now. If you somehow still haven't gotten in you're running out of time

>what went wrong!?
>bought a coin literally name oh my god