I'm interested in gaining more crypto but I'm not the type of loser who wants a free handout

I'm interested in gaining more crypto but I'm not the type of loser who wants a free handout.

Does biz buy art? Personally, I have bought some from other people to decorate my home and office.

Do any of us buy art with their crypto gains? I draw and paint because I love it, but I've never sold any of my work.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/graffiti-artist-painted-facebooks-first-office-now-worth-200-million-2015-6
youtu.be/0AbOw7ICjfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite drawing I've done so far

Bumping for visibility for you user

nice work my friend

Thank you. Any positive or negative feedback on my drawings will help too. Looking to improve my skills.

is this the ART ICO?

performance art. stick a hairdryer up your asshole and turn it on

Where do I buy this coin?

It would be for me.

Would you actually want to watch performance art? Let alone that type of performance?

Wow OP I actually really like your style. Do you have your art anywhere online?

I'm a musician and was an art student for like a year. Was pretty hardcore obsessed with drawing for a good year. Then depression and a bunch of other shit made me change my major and now i havent drawn in like 3 years. Hoping to start again soon.

With BTC right about here:
1KRZsvyhUZ2hkqhCWFZr5UqcoADbX6qTaq

Would you draw me an esoteric hitler for less than .025 BTC

I don't have anything online. This has been my hobby that started about 10 years ago when I was in college (not for art). Where should I post my work online? I'm going to scan a lot of my drawings at work this week to get some hi rez images.

A lot of people just post their drawings on their private instagram. Just post your best ones on there.

If you want to post them all, maybe tumblr? i think its died down but i used to see really cool art there.

Why not. I can get you a high rez scan by tomorrow night.

Just some observations about your artwork. Seems like you are very interested in small lines, but unlike most other line-obssesed artists ive seen you seem to prefer bent/soft angled lines. Honestly thats all i can say, im not an illustrator, im an integrated media artist. Your pieces arent really my thing but I definitely see that with proper self promotion you could get those pieces placed into various markets. Not easy tho.

I'll have to make an ig then

you've tried psychedelics, haven't you

do u draw mechs and gundams

Thanks for the input. I have no background or education in any visual art...so it's neat to hear how you described my work.

I simply bought some art paper and micron pens on a whim from a Goodwill years ago. Sat down and tried to make things I enjoyed to look at.

'no'

I've never tried. To be completely honest I don't think I know what those are.

>draw botes
>???
>profit

1KRZsvyhUZ2hkqhCWFZr5UqcoADbX6qTaq for BTC

Where do you want me to email it when I'm done?

c-can i see

I think your art style works really well for things like these:
The faces and the things that are more out there don't fit with this style as much IMO.

If you post an instagram or flickr or whatever people are using these days I'll follow you.

cool stuff man you gotta a site

understand if you don't want to link here

I'll make an ig -> OBCTmm

I made an ig. I'm not on any other social media for art and I don't have a website.

Download all the books from Andrew Loomis. Study from successful drawing where it emphasizes perspective. Then look for fun with a pencil and start studying the basic forms and how to combine these forms. Finally figure drawing for all its worth and study the proportion and anatomy of the figure.

You need more Loomis.

I'll check it out. I draw for fun but want to progress my skills. Thx user

and read kandinski's work on color theory

You could probably sell that picture on /k/. You don't want to know why, but trust me on this one.

I've been innawoods before. I might try that.

Biz does not buy art, it seems. Thanks for the constructive inputs tho.

That places you in the domain of outsider artist. Outsider artists do occasionally (very rarely) build decent careers, but its a lot different than how institutional artists do it. If you wanted to become an institutional artist, you would need to learn the language of the particular media you are engaged in (illustration) so you can communicate effectively to people (art collectors, grant distributors, etc) what differentiates your work.

For an outsider artist, usually your market will be people outside of the "art world" so you basically need to connect more directly with everyday people. Most of the art you see in places like leddit's art subreddit, deviant art, etc is outsider art. The challenge that outside artists face is there isn't the same kind of established art distribution channels that exist for institutional art.

You have some talent user

i would get pleasure out of knowing that someone did it.

I bet you could get a third world cam girl to fulfill your dream at a reasonable rate

Thank you user

Honestly, I'd just like to make a few extra bucks to get more supplies and give people a piece they enjoy.

cool, those look kinda like the random walks I generated using prime numbers

Step one: get a sharpie

Pooper = already full of sharpies

Wow that looks remarkably similar. I've done a few drawing with tons of squares and my friends always want them when I offer them the chance to take a drawing.

This one has potential. Could use some more vibrancy to make the colors jump out more and make people on LSD stare for a couple hours.

Begging people to buy your worthless garbage is the same thing as asking for handouts, retard

I don't want to be around people on LSD for a couple hours though. Maybe 1 hour max.

Nice, OP

I haven't begged at all, and art isn't worthless garbage just because you don't value it. David Choe made a fortune by doing a commission piece for Facebook in exchange for stock. Hardly worthless.

businessinsider.com/graffiti-artist-painted-facebooks-first-office-now-worth-200-million-2015-6

You're literally the homeless guy who just starts washing your windshield and then expects to get paid

OIL PAINTAR REPORTIN IN
Have around 100+ artworks, but where to sell?
Want to trade for crypto for sure, since its just safe lol.
There is still no ICO/platform for selling art?
Tired of using nocoiner etsy shit, still 0 sales.

If somebody wanted to buy a piece I'd mail the original to them. I haven't provided them a product or service before an agreement between parties and then demanded pay. I've already gained by receiving constructive criticism and got some information about the art market. You're just here providing nothing to everybody.

I'd love to post my stuff on an exclusively crypto based platform. Maybe that's the idea right there.

Rad work my man.

Your art will only be really worth something after you die, for whatever reasons

End of the supply chain I suppose.

you dont have to bash the guy for promoting stuff that he made by himself dude, if you don't value it and are not interested, you can always leave the thread

Thanks user. I dream of lambos too.

Heres next weeks big winners!
youtu.be/0AbOw7ICjfg
The video does a really good job analyzing the trends and how technical analysis works.

probably more accurate than 99% of the rest of those faggy youtubers

This is pretty.

Thanks user.

I was inspired my the beauty of the sky and the primitive scene of industry