YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER GET READY FOR THE BIG OMG NEWS NEXT WEEK. HATERS AND FUDERS GTFO !

YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER GET READY FOR THE BIG OMG NEWS NEXT WEEK. HATERS AND FUDERS GTFO !

i wonder what sticker it will be?

I'm getting quite nervous about this, not going to lie. Only 11.5 OMG deep though

nervous with 11.5 omg lmao. Try holding 1000+ omg

BUY MY FUCKING BAGS ALEADY!!!
WHY IS IT DROPPING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude what?

try holding 10k+ OMG

Serious question, what kind of market cap do you people expect OMG to rise to? Because even if it becomes a top 5 coin, you'd only have like a 5x gains factor from this point.

nervous with 1000 OMG? Try holding 10,000+ OMG.

10k omg? try holding 100k

No news this month nigga.

Only. October now.

x5 = making it for people who aren't playing with lunch money like you
fuck off

dumb cocksucker
1 week till october

Try holding 1m

try holding 1 billion

10x within a year minimum. Ofc only if crypto doesn't do a post 2013 bear market.

t-try holding 25! I'm a big whale too!

>only 5x gains

Do you have any idea how awesome of an ROI that is?

jeez, calm down, only saying that the price already increased tremendously since the ico. the longer you hold an alt, the riskier it gets.

Try holding this fat 10lb dick of mine faggots.

100k sheeeeeit try holding 1000k

I count 5 omg shill threads, the bag holders are getting restless. Get out before they rage dump when there's not singular massive september news they have deluded themselves into believing will appear.

try holding 90