Tinder

Why do girls on Tinder get triggered when I say I am "high earner" on my profile and nothing else ?

Reminds me to update my tinder to just have my coin holdings

Because they want to pretend like it doesn't matter to them.

Women put guys into two categories. Lover and provider, by talking about your money you are putting yourself into the provider category. Idk why this would make them mad if anything they would be rubbing their hands together trying to find a way to exploit you

>IMG_
you've been shitposting with an agenda
I got my eye on you, mister _IDF

No autists in this thread plz

Yes why the fuck do I get that impression too? Like wtf

Damn that makes sense but why do some girls send me hate mail like wtf

Post pics of triggerings

>that pic
>ok user are you ready to Man Up (TM) and let me stay home with the kids?

Post pics

It's unclear how they are reacting

they are attracted to high earners but not attracted to braggers

BINGO

Now how do I subtlety tell people I am a high earner ?

This is a trigrn

she's a whore and this is a test, pretty simple
treat her like shit she'll prob like it

go on expensive dates?
I know 4chans probably an awful place to ask but what type of picture should I take if I want to get laid off tinder?

send screenshot of the beginning of the triggering

>does it makes
>soudns
tell the bitch to learn some fucking English

A photo of your male friend.

Give you a fun fact OP, I've been using tinder without giving out where I work.
I finally filled that part in, and wouldn't you know it.

Zero matches with multiple days of swiping, and then you get 3 matches in one day with a simple change.
Just really activates my fucking almonds. Really makes you wonder about love, cause it's fucked me up pretty hard when I figured that one out for myself.

And why the fuck am I having less luck whilst on holiday in Eastern Europe then I would otherwise get back at home wtf

>buy white coat
>go to a nice looking hospital and get your pic taken
>use as profile pic
>suddenly 10000 matches

because it really just means that you're an elitist piece of shit that derives their self worth from how much $ you make
this is how you get a golddigger, OP

h u s t l e r

post more

Roastie be gone

Welcome to the real world, just go back to loving 2D like the rest of us

Jews have destroyed the American society and have completely damaged all our women and our men. Women have become unless and just want violent sex from only rich attractive men and nothing else. Men have become feminine from the water with all the chemicals in it making frogs gay. Hope you guys like fucking male ass.

Lol

you just need to realize women are things.

>Now how do I subtlety tell people I am a high earner ?
Have pics of you incidentally doing things that cost a lot of money

Be happy you have learned it in that way. Srs

>rich and can't even get girls
fucking lol if this isn't a bad a troll thread

after you fucked the bitch you should tell her you're a janitor at the hospital, not a doctor.

The invention of the pill and Tinder will be the downfall of western civilization

>creates profile that makes him look like an asshole
>makes Veeky Forums post about people calling him out for being an asshole

>uses the phrase "calling out"
Get the fuck out, faggot

I know I'm sorry I'm just bored the country is pretty amazing and tinder is good I'm just not having any luck with the girls . Yes I did change the profile to make me more dickish. I'm off to bed goodnight

she's a stupid slut who wants you for your money but doesn't want to admit it so she's allowing wiggle room for you to prove you're not an arsehole.

She's clearly absolute garbage, rage fuck her for me and dump that trash.

>high earner
>"R U"
Nice LARP

This guy fucks

probably true. hypergamy unleashed. the bottom 90% of men will not go to work and pay taxes for women's welfare babies they had with Chad. and flooding the country with immigrants is a last prayer last ditch attempt to bring new taxpayers.

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.
that is all
good by OP, you will never get a gf

$$$ doesnt get you girls, unless you like vampires. Women like men who can give them the Viking Power, not the Jew Money

The death of western civilization has been the plan for decades. They don't want new taxpayers, they want a dumb negroid race that won't fight their enslavement.

yeap. it's because you're calling them out on being whores.
women are all face. if you are making their veneer look bad they'll treat you bad.

haha. I see soooo many 25+ year old girls on tinder who are done with the carousel trying to lock down a beta with money. our gen is educated, not gonna sell ourselves short for old, soon to be infertile whores.

>Why don't they like me Q_Q
WHO CARES! Double down. Throw it back in their faces that you're rich and that they'll be wagecucking until they're 70. Be the biggest fucking prick you can be with girls who are cunts, and accept no compromise even with the ones who aren't.

You're a high earner. Higher value than they'll ever be. Start fucking acting like it.

Holy shit some of you are faggots, it's no wonder half of you are virgins into your 30s.

women don't love. they'll never admit it but what they really want is to be girl #37 in the alpha male's harem. also, they cannot feel attraction unless there are other girls in your life. that's why they just happen to end up "in love" when they're 33 and done fucking all the guys they can't control.

not flaunting money. wear really nice, expensive clothes. not gaudy shit just high quality shit.

nah it's her who derives his worth based on his $.
stay salty, woman, or should I say ho

It's kind of hard to believe in a grand narrative behind all those hings. It's more like one huge Black swan event after another, where impacts are often not felt instantly. Stupid politicians usually only start to play catch up when it's already a problem.

I think this is the winrar

I have "Bitcoin multi-thousandaire" in profile, gets a lot of positive openers from matches asking about bitcoin.

Because the idea any man might hold (modern Western) women to any standards whatsoever triggers them because they subconsciously imagine being treated as badly as they treat men.

Here's where you agree and amplify.

She's turned on by how rich you are and hates herself for being so shallow. She wants to find a reason to hate you so she can tell herself "look this guy is rich and I still don't like him, that means I care about more than money". Tbh it's just human nature. I don't blame anyone for being attracted to wealth. But it is socially frowned upon and many people have a hard time coming to terms with the truth.

>letting anyone know you are a high earner
why.

Because it's hot when the relationship dynamics suddenly flip to the girl fighting for the guy's attention. Unless you are 8/10+ and charismatic this is likely not the case normally.

It seems every second guy here on tinder calls himself CEO. It's often literally the one and only way to compete with other men. Power law is no meme

>CEO of LIFE

LOL

you're making my day brighter, fucking side-splitting dialogue my dude

lol i can see the appeal in just being 100% asshole on tinder. maybe ill try it

the really actually bad part is that no one educates men. they actually believe in love until they are burned about 30 times throughout their 20s and find out the hard way.

Lol thanks man I'm glad someone else is enjoying it

well, I gotta admit I don't know how to treat women on tinder, I suck at small talk and being creative at it, I usually don't tell people on the internet who I am, but most importantly, I don't want a gold digger in my life. I guess I only want tinder women to suck my dick for a while... yet I've had 0 success.
guess tinder isn't for me

It's a start. Remember, don't accept anything less than what you want, and if they start getting uppity, bullycide the shit out of them.

Lie to them faggot. Stop playing fair.

Alright I'm off to bed night guys it's been a hoot

L M A O
M
A
O

I still believe in love, just not the unconditional kind you find in fairy tales. I think (some) women can genuinely love you if you add unique value to their life, it doesn't have to be purely monetary. It’s just most guys are bland and do nothing to stand out in an ocean of single men.

Forgot to add at the end triggered girl went to bed on good terms

>chancoin begging address in name field
>r9k tier sperging
Fuck off kid and stop begging

Oh and op, you want some advice
Women go on tinder to get dicked not to find a man. They already have a beta back home they are on tinder for a reason
So unless you have party boat money don't even mention it

This.

This is the most correct post I've ever read on Veeky Forums.

This is pussy pedestalizing bullshit. Why is the onus on the man to "add unique value to their life"? Why do girls apparently get a pass for being bland and not standing out?

(I know that for you the answer to these is that if you can get one you can finally stop spending all day jacking off in your mom's basement, but the point is that your mentality is all wrong).

>So unless you have party boat money don't even mention it

This part is correct. You can't impress bitches with money unless you have a fuck load of it. Merely being comfortable (under seven figures USD) isn't enough to brag about in this day and age.

Do the bland girls find guys who truly love them? I imagine they settle with similarly bland guys.

For a while the only info for then was "Well endowed"

Very low success rate although one did ask for a photo. I sent and she said "Hmm nice.. 7? I said" yea about. Let's grab some drinks"

We met up and it didn't go very well. Long story short, no bang.

So maybe add "well endowed" to your "high earner" description. I'm curious of the result.

I imagine that they do, men on average are a lot more realistic about their prospects than women typically are.

Lol. You know how much effort women put into attracting men? A lot.
Take any woman, no make up, no beauty products, no working out every day. They look like shit.

>women are weaker and stupider

Its basic biology that men add value to a woman's life. That's the symbiosis of it.
Could women manage alone. Probably not.
Could men manage alone? Yes, but it would be boring. Like it or not, women are the carrot dangling on a stick to get your fat ass to do something with your life.

Also, user, why don't you look for a woman to try and add value to your life. They do exist, by the way, you just have to be patient.

Szandi... easy on the kokó

Also, why the fuck do you use tinder if youre rich? Can't you afford to go to places where your ideal oneitis can be?

Intelligent
Masculine
Imaginitive
Noble
Charismatic
Hardworking
Effluent
Social

doesn't get easier boys

>8

surprised that 8 year olds are lurking biz

kek

8? 8 WHAT? WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!???

This is simply not true, you're just chasing ugly girls. If a girl looks good without makeup, she probably looks uglier with it.

kek'd

I present to you the user who has given up and settled for the retarded woman

go get in a car crash. you don't know what you're talking about, the most successful strat on tinder in to have a perfect body.

it is among millenials. if you make over 50k in the midwest you're in the top 20% of our gen.

gen x can fuck right off go listen to white zombie

Women don't use tinder to find a boyfriend/husband, they use it to get fucked by Chad. How much money you make is irrelevant.

>prove your worth

Lol the fuck, make that bitch prove her worth. Don't play her stupid games. Wealth has implicit value, her turn.

>effluent
>noble

*tips fedora*

post the full caps faggot

Its not hard to believe it when you read shit from sixty years ago like the kalergi plan.

what?

This really, wealth is attractive.