Best XXI c. philosophy? I think so

Best XXI c. philosophy? I think so.

Stop.

proof?

wtf is this

a schizophrenic rant

evidently, is there any story behind it?

>BARRAGE OF MEDIATIC DEFAMATION OF WHICH “MILLENNIALS” ARE VICTIMS IS TACTICAL REACTION FROM THE VILLAINS WHO HAVE USURPED AUTHORITY OF THE WORLD AGAINST THEIR PERCEIVED THREAT TO THEIR ILLEGITIMACY THAT IS POSED BY THE “HERO” GENERATION, INTENDED TO UNDERMINE CARDINAL OPTIMISM THAT CHARACTERIZES MOST “MILLENNIALS”, BY PERVERTING THEIR IMPULSE TOWARD PESSIMISM, FATALISM, HEDONISM, MATERIALISM.

>MONSTERS ATTEMPT TO CORRUPT HEROES BY SENDING ABOMINATIONS AT THEM, BUT SHIELD OF HERO IS SOLAR, AND SWORD OF HERO IS THUNDERBOLT.

>“MILLENNIALS” WERE CONCEIVED, BEGOTTEN, AND REARED, WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING HEROES THAT WOULD SAVE THEIR PARENTS' UGLY AND CORRUPT WORLD FROM THEMSELVES, BUT, INADVERTENTLY, PARENTS OF “MILLENNIALS” CONCEIVED, BEGAT, AND REARED, HEROES THAT WILL RAZE THEIR WORLD FROM ITS FOUNDATIONS, TO BUILD A NEW NOBLE ORDER OF BEAUTY, AND OF PURITY —THE MILLENNIAL WORLD.

>EXPECTATION WAS: HEROES THAT WOULD SAVE THE WORLD; REALITY IS: HEROES THAT WILL DESTROY THE WORLD.

>THE HERO'S PURPOSE IS TO REVOLUTIONIZE, NOT TO PRESERVE.

>R A D O · D E P V R O · E L E V O · E M V N D O

Whoa...

>Not Land or Moldbug

Kysmm

Philosophy, not Jewish technocratic sophistry.

Just admit it's the most badass, inspiring philosophy imaginable. Ride the wave, join your generation is rebuilding this fallen world. AVE REGINA SOFIA

thats one of the most retarded things ive ever read
>all it says is adults are bad

Why use one a couple of words when a couple of thousand will easily do?

Where's your great work bro? Or have you given up on your dreams, content to spend the rest of your life jerking off in mediocrity? Ride the fucking wave.

youre also an idiot
did you write this book?
were mommy and daddy mean?

>>all it says is adults are bad

If you really think so, you might be the retarded one.

MY PARENTS DIDN'T LOVE ME ENOUGH: THE FILOSOFIA

Did Ray watch too much Gundam as a kid?

Pic related

>WHEN NATIONS TALK OF PEACE WAR IS IMMINENT.

how so?
what this deep meaning i'm apparently missing?

>THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF DARKNESS: A SHALLOW DARKNESS THAT COMES WHEN ONE SHUTS ONE'S EYES, AND A DEEPER DARKNESS THAT COMES WHEN ONE CANCELS ONE'S SIGHT.

First, nowhere does it say anything about adults vs. children. Second, the point is about the generational purpose of millennials, and their role in the world contrasted with how they were intended to be by their parents.

>THERE IS ALWAYS A THIRD WAY, THEREFORE, THERE IS ALWAYS A SECOND WAY, THEREFORE, THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY.

>hero generation
an obvious allusion to baby boomers and their parents generation
and you think im the retarded one

>generational purpose

>and you think im the retarded one

Well, apparently, you are.

Reads like a highschool dropout who never read a book in his life tried to get into a schizophrenic's head and failed.

no seriously it you
>nowhere does it say adults vs children
>world contrasted with how they were intended to be by their parents
you wrote that
in two sentences next to each other
and you think you arent retarded
well i guess a true retard wouldnt be able to see his own retardation

I don't think you know what schizophrenia is. Stop using words you don't understand.

Every day I wonder why I keep coming back to this pleb mongshit faggot board

>Adults, or teenagers, can't have parents.

Ok, retard.

>contrasted
>parents
>contrasted
>parents
>contrasted
>parents
do you not understand english?

I'm reading this guy's glossary and it's pretty interesting. I like the color coded hypostases. Like a technical, Nietzschean Gnosticism is what I'm getting. Any others like him? I like this kind of fringe prophet internet philosophy stuff

I don't think they have that in Mexico.

>Saying XXI c. instead of 21st century

Go back to Tumblr, fatso.

Back in my school we were taught to write centuries in Roman numerals and regular dates in arabic.

They have more name in Mexico than in USA

*anime

I hate it so much

>NOBLE PERSONS ARE ENDOWED WITH THE THREE GRACES OF WISDOM: VISION, VERB, VOLITION.

>THE THREE GRACES OF WISDOM ARE OPTIMALLY MANIFESTED IN THE HERO.

>tfw not noble or a hero

pls respond

There's nothing Nietzschian about MM

Yeah that's just my first impression which will likely change as I understand him more. Are you autistic?

Why do ask if I’m autistic?

Hmm...

Anyway, I don't know if best of the century, yet, but it's certainly one of the best currently available. I look forward to how it continues. Will it ever get to 1000?

any other sites like it? just read all of MM

You read it all? Really?
And don’t know of another similar site desu

Yes, I get a nice Schelling vibe from it. Spirit as the equilibration of expansive/contractive potencies in nature, etc.

>Self portrait
Why did Ray draw himself as light skinned?

Because he is...?

Why do you ask stupid questions?

>BARRAGE OF MEDIATIC DEFAMATION OF WHICH “MILLENNIALS” ARE VICTIMS IS TACTICAL REACTION FROM THE VILLAINS WHO HAVE USURPED AUTHORITY OF THE WORLD AGAINST THEIR PERCEIVED THREAT TO THEIR ILLEGITIMACY THAT IS POSED BY THE “HERO” GENERATION, INTENDED TO UNDERMINE CARDINAL OPTIMISM THAT CHARACTERIZES MOST “MILLENNIALS”, BY PERVERTING THEIR IMPULSE TOWARD PESSIMISM, FATALISM, HEDONISM, MATERIALISM.
People are hedonist materialists? Not a revelation. Not deep.

Reading comprehension: zero percent.

Congratulations, retard!

Logically explain where I am in the wrong. It is obvious, many other people have pointed out the same thing.

Learn to read.

orgy of the will, obviously

that was it, I knew there was another phil site with numbered entries

I love how he uses Latin, without even bothering to actually learn it.

>192.
ENTITY THAT IS BEING IS; WHAT IS IS STANDING; WHAT IS STANDING STAYS.

>ENTITY THAT IS BECOMING IS STRIVING TO BE; WHAT IS STRIVING TO BE IS RUNNING; WHAT IS RUNNING GOES.

>ENTITY THAT IS NONBEING IS NOT BEING, NOR BECOMING; WHAT IS NOT BEING, NOR BECOMING, IS FALLING; WHAT IS FALLING LANGUISHES.

It's like Aleister Crowley was reborn in the late 80s with severe autism.

What he's saying makes perfect sense. you forgot to call him a stoner and/or hippie. Literally anything past a middle school reading level must be the product of a disorder right? Fucking pleb

Why do /pol/ idiots flock to mundus millennialis threads to spam, and to make evident how borderline illiterate they are?

At the current rate of about 100 aphorisms per year, he should be reaching 1000 in about eight years.

The beaner loves to spam himself without his persona.

Why are you here?

John Connor?