Biz Do you hate money or what. whales are accumulating, while u complain about your kyber and link memes

Biz Do you hate money or what. whales are accumulating, while u complain about your kyber and link memes
Get in here and be comfy with the rest of us.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYkURMmojRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're accumulating to dump on your ass retard

what was the ICO price?

There wasn't an ICO

There was no ICO for this coin.

It's one of the best coins out there right now.

Retard, price is at the ground floor right now. How stupid do you have to be to not see the opportunity sitting right in front of you. 10x on this is being conservative.

This on bittrex or what senpai

too bad its only on autismdelta nad coinexchange-pajeet central

youtube.com/watch?v=SYkURMmojRo

No, it just hit CoinExchange like a week ago. When it hits Bittrex you'll be too late my friend.

Dont tell him my friend i like my moneys

What the fuck, I just sold 100k.

ok, cool. so how is it different to saltlending?

The lending industry is worth trillions, according to saltlending, Cash Equities & Repo Transactions
at $1096.6 Trillion. I think that's a big enough market for multiple lending players, not just saltlending and Elix. Each will tackle it in their own way.

Nice, just bought 100k

is there any info about any new exchange?

salt
>loans in fiat
>btc/eth collateral
>uses salt token for membership
elix
>loans in elix
>elix collateral unless you trust the borrower
>rewards elix to both lender and borrower

People can take loans and run away without ever paying them back. No different from any other lending service, except it's easier to steal.

as far as i understand on my limited research its a microlending service based on reputation.

If it's reputation based, at what reputation does one start out? Do I make a public profile that stores my personal information on the blockchain forever and ever? What's to stop someone from making a new 'account'? There are reputation based systems everywhere, why does slapping a blockchain on one make it any different?

well I bought 50k just in case

$0.1 is so obvious for this in couple of days. In october they will release app so $1 is not impossible

Thanks OP, Just did some research. But price is so lo maybe i can get more

>"Bittrex rumors "
Hmm where have I heard this before? Kys

Just bought another 100k

it starts as venmo like, between friends so no risk of run. on the roadmap is developing a trust less system for third party lending

>10x is being conservative

Lol i have over a million accumulated

its at 1k sats, 10k sats with a new announcement or exchange listing is very realistic.

Stupid cuck, do you think they are really going to let random people anonymously borrow money??? You will have to be verified in some way and your credit score will have to be considered. Nobody is that dumb.

C'mon anons. It's not rocket science. It's at 1000 sats. Throw a couple $$$ at it and forget about it. Come back for some sweet gains in a month. If your don't have sweet gains, you took a shot and lived to tell the tale.

bump