Why are right wingers always on the wrong side of history?

Why are right wingers always on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Day in the life of OP:

"So that's why niggers are subhumans and must be purged, /pol/"
"Hey, there's a history board on this website!"
"I bet they'll love politics, what's a meme i can share that bashes leftwingers?"
"Well, minions are dumb, and so is rick and morty, and lefties always say i'm on the wrong side of history"
"Hmmmm."
"I've got it!"
Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, fuck you OP.

>right side of history

Rick and Morty is hilarious, and there's nothing 'right wing' about it, go fuck yourself

first complementary (You)

(you)

I've had this discussion in real life and the best example of the "Right" being on the "right side of history" was the Peloponnesian War when conservative Sparta and its allies crushed Athen's democratic empire.

over thousands of millions of pictures on the internet you had to choose that one? What's wrong with you man?

so what now, you're gonna yell "pickle"?

The only thing the right does is tell everyone to slow down. the centre and the left are the ones looking forwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

need to put a MAGA hat on the redditor and pickle rick.

t. low IQ fags

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Should’ve accompanied with pic related

History and time is inherently "progressive", not in the sense of social justice and LBTQ rights but in the sense that shit will always change over time no matter what. conservatives/reactionaries are anti-change meaning that they are doomed to fail not because of any failed attempts on their part but because you just can't stop change.

the right was always on the right side of history until the french revolution. So all of history vs. the last 200 years.

>blm
>rick and morty

>maga hat

The right does not propose new ideas. The left does. In general.

So at any one time, one can point to any good thing about society, and point to where leftists fought to make it part of society. And one can point to the rightists who are arguing against new proposals with the same language as they used against the old proposals we accepted.

But there is also a wrong side of history in proposing something new that fucks things up. And rightists, in general, are the ones arguing against these proposals.

In general.

>implying "right" and "left" were even relevant terms before the whole Burke/Paine/Rousseau feud

Rick and Morty is right-wing. Have you seen their Israel scene? Blatantly anti-Semitic.

you need to reflect the full extent of redditor influence,

MAGA hat for MAGApedes :^)