ITT: Veeky Forums pictures

bonus points for context
>Picture of naked jewish women sent straight to the gas chambers, taken in secret by a Sonderkommando who was killed himself a few weeks after the picture was taken

Nice creep shot. Got any upskirts?

East German Volkspolizei confront West Berlin Police on the border line, 1955

Unit photo of the Sumter Light Guard, 4th Regiment Georgia Volunteer Infantry in Charleston, South Carolina, April 26, 1861.

Outline of a Japanese kamikaze imprinted on the side of the cruiser HMS Sussex, 1945. The pilot flew in too low and hit the armor belt head on.

Is that Anne Frank?

This 1870 photo shows the only Quagga (extinct 1883), a mare at London Zoo, to be photographed.

A woman in France in 1944, having her hair shorn off for being a suspected collaborator

German children play with banknotes during the hyperinflation

Central Park Hooverville, 1930s, New York

Lightning striking the Eiffel Tower 1902

I think that's Seattle

Thanks, I normally just copy the caption from where I find the pic

Are we sure thats not modern day detroit?

Why'd they draw the flag? Did it just look like shit in the photo?

Factories are operating so it can't be

What a weird colorization.

Huh. I thought that was bullshit at first, because of the camera technology. But apparently these already existed even before the war

>lets attack the Union guiz

>wonder why it's so deserted
>remember they're all in the factories
creepy
(there are two people visible actually)

>resistance
>naked zombie women
It must have been a hard day for the SS...

The Sonderkommando photos were taken in August 1944, Anne Frank wasn't deported from the Netherlands until September (two weeks before Operation Market Garden began).

J U S T

>missing the point
the resistance was that the Sonderkommando's risked their lives to take those photo's and smuggle them out of the camp so the Allies can see what the fuck was happening.
Certainly took more guts than whatever for example the French did in WW2.