>wake up
>he's not with us anymore
;_;

was there someone more based than him?

Me

fuck off, you're nothing next to him

Tito

We all mourne the day when he died.

I remember crying the day of his death. I was only 15 and I already understood the consequences of his fall.

Wssnt he a Bedouin-shit?

sad :(
tell us more

Every day i miss this man

Slobodan, Saddam, Gaddafi, all martyrs.
Assad was next, and he dodged it.

i still don't get why he was deposed
i mean, Saddam gased Kurds and shit, and invaded Kuwait, but Gaddafi literally did nothing asides from getting cucked from his nuclear arsenal and those supposed "rape dungeons" (ridiculous that a man that wrote the Green Book would have such habits)

He wanted his own (((gold standard)))

They should get Will Farrell to play him in a biopic

The Green Book reads like a college freshman's philosophical revelation on life. It's pretty contradictory at times. I love it. He's also my favorite part of Hypernormalisation

His real dad was a Corsican

fuck.
good choice user.

>"rape dungeons"
they found them
>Green Book
bullshit propaganda, ordinary libyans saw none of Libya's oil wealth or the supposed perks he gave them
>gold standard
no one gives a shit if a country wants to get on or off the gold standard, it is economically meaningless besides increasing price instability in their own country and reducing their ability to increase the money supply

I'm reporting this to the JIDF and to the ADL for anti-Semitism. Gaddafi was a dictator and an anti-Semitic tyrant who hated Israel. By the grace of Yahweh he has been killed. When you curse Israel, you will face God's wrath.

>was there someone more based than him?
Yes.

If pic-related hadn't gone mad and invaded the USSR right after taking the Mongol throne, the Soviets would have lost in WWII and China would never have become a major world power.

>Saddam
I think the rest of the Middle East would disagree with you.

Daily reminder that Libya under Gaddafi had the best quality of life in all of Africa