Armenians and Turks finally agree on the genocide

Jews did it apparently
>Armenians and Turks aren’t known for sharing a historical perspective on the Armenian genocide—generally, the Armenians support its recognition, the Turkish deny it happened—but a book out this month describes a conspiracy theory that actually has a foothold in both populations. In this version, Jews are to blame for the massacre. According to this counter-history, the Ottoman Empire’s Jewish bourgeoisie conceived of and carried out the mass slaughter of the Armenians, who (the theory goes) were their rivals for financial control of the region

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
youtu.be/CrYQG4xwr-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it was the Jews

That's not a new theory. The genocide was committed by the young turks, and the young turks were predominately jewish

damn, I understand why turks deny it then. I'd hate to be blamed for a genocide done by some jews

rense.com/general64/genoc.htm

>jews were behind armenian funocide

At least i truly see...

Incredible, lovely

turks don't deny armenians were killed they deny it was a genocide

Hahahahahahaha
That region is hopeless

At the bottom of the page
>"This research article is not copyrighted. Reproduction is permitted. No one need waste time calling the author an 'anti-semite.' He will be the first to come to the help of a Jew if and when a Jewish life is in peril. Before you call him anti-semite your better call the God of the Bible and His prophets 'anti-semites.' If not, then you have to re-read the Bible...carefully."
>Before you call him anti-semite your better call the God of the Bible and His prophets 'anti-semites.'
>your better call

Nice article.

I WISH WE DID IT. AS A JEW WITH FAMILY IN AZERBAIJAN, I KNOW THE TRUE EVIL OF THESE 'PEOPLE'. IF WE HAD, WE WOULD FINALLY BE EVEN FOR THE GENOCIDE THEY COMMITTED AGAINST MOUNTAIN JEWS IN 1918.

>AS A JEW WITH FAMILY IN AZERBAIJAN
are you a mountain jew? ive read about them, what an odd ethnicity

Ah, the endless cry of losers. "It was duh jooooooooos". If Jews really are as powerful as these conspiracy theories claim, they're literally superhuman. 15 million people are behind every major historical event! Holy fuck! Do these idiots not realize how pathetic it makes them seem to claim that 15 million people outsmart them over and over and over again?

I guess that makes rats and cockroaches the smartest creatures alive then

It actually makes a lot of sense in this case, a lot of Jews were part of Young Turks movement, a lot of them were also loyal to Ottoman state. So much so that they often got killed alongside Muslims when Balkan states were breaking free. One of the main figures of Turkish nationalism is a Jew, who changed his name to a Turkish one later, he even made a manifesto telling the minorities to accept Turkification.

Rats and roaches don't run the world.

Jews can't do anything on their own. They've never built a great society, they just leech off of others

Being a leech doesn't make you the master race, it makes you a leech, it's not anything to be proud of

Rense is for conservatives stuck in the late 90s.

>they've never built a great society
>proceeds to praise the kike god on a stick because his parents told him too

>jesus
>a kike god
wew lad jews hated him so much that they fucking killed him because he told them to stop being disgusting money grubbing leeches

Jews are always to blame by at most 6 degrees of seperation.

You should take a look at a list of Jewish achievements in science if you think they contribute nothing.

You seem butthurt.

You seem jewish. Keep waiting for your messiah that will never come because your own god cursed you and turned you into degenerates

There's a reason half of all jews are gay and/or pedophiles

user sexual perverts are the master race

just ask famous jewish achievers like harvey weinstein

YES, I AM.

Nope, I'm ethnically Russian. No, not Jewish-Russian, before you ask.

>fucking mature attractive women is perverted
do you want to try again dumb goy?

>fucking
You mean raping and begging like a little pussy bitch for sex?

you're right we should be praising other jewish intellectuals like roman polankski

only the master race is worthy of achieving things like drugging and buttraping a 13 year old girl

>begging
It's a fair transaction. He has power to make them rich, he only wants their body and they do it willingly.

They're women, they have no value, they come and go.

WTF, I love jews now. Where do I sign up for conversion?

this is your brain on judaism

no wonder all of the israeli woman are turning to arab men

the jewish men are literally cucked beyond belief

How do they leech off of people exactly?

this isn't a conspiracy though, a lot of the young turks were jews

This has to be the most /pol/ way to solve a hostile relationship between two countries.
I fucking love it.

Shut it down

perfectly neutral source

are those women?

Is.....that picture real

what did the armenians do to piss them off

Turks got BTFO by Russians in the Caucasus and Enver Pasha didn't want to take the blame

>One of the main figures of Turkish nationalism is a Jew, who changed his name to a Turkish one later, he even made a manifesto telling the minorities to accept Turkification.
I hope you mean (((Ataturk)))

The einstazgruppen were jews too. Himmler was a Jew.

Roman Polanski is innocent.
Harvey Weinstein is innocent.

They are Hebrews who have been slandered by the Goy-supremacist media. It's like OJ, he didn't do it (his son did) yet he gets slandered for no reason. Thankfully, Cochran and the Jew-squad (Shapiro, Dershowitz) got him off.

Everyone knows that Himmler was a Tatar. Goebbes might have been a Jew, but he was most likely just a swarthy Southern European.

It's the same thing with the oppression spectrum folks, they give white people credit for everything. Like they're superhumans capable of orchestrating the global oppression of POC and genderfluid otherkin.

It's ironic how often the left falls upon Eurocentric and white supremacist schema for it's justification.

best minority in turkey are jews.

virgin armenian/kurd/islamists shits.

vs.

the secular kemalist istanbulite jew chads.

>swarthy

lol he was lighter skinned then swarthy blond germans

>check Israel's position on the Armenian Genocide
>the quote from an israeli politician saying "you cannot seriously be comparing the two can you" was removed

I wonder who was behind this??

you forgot wh*Tes

Its from a movie

youtu.be/CrYQG4xwr-M

>fuck women and discard them
>cucked

I dont think that word means what you want it to mean.

Ataturk was either a yoruk or an albanian.
Not that it matters.

There White to Jewish IQ gap is larger than the Black to White one.

It's natural to fear your superiors.

Nice try Moshe