So was toilet paper a historical mistake? would we be better off and more disease free if we chose a better alternative?

So was toilet paper a historical mistake? would we be better off and more disease free if we chose a better alternative?

archive.is/ZGpqQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit_stick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What fucking better alternative? Using a sponge like the Romans did?

>literally says using a bidet is superior.

>What fucking better alternative?

your mom's tongue

>Sponge
How can Euroflops even compete?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit_stick

It won't make your angus 100% clean but that's why you change underwear every day and show every day. If you want to be clean, use your hand and soap and a bidet/shower.

I've always had trouble using bidets. Either the water flow is too soft and it doesn't clean properly, or the flow is too hard and you basically get a shit fountain. That can't be hygienic either.

>But doctors say excessive wiping could cause health problems such as anal fissures and urinary tract infections.
45 years using toilet paper I'm healthy as a horse and never any anal issue
Fuck off this kike

ONLY toilet paper is a mistake.

Like ONLY using a towel would be a mistake. You have to shower first.

i didnt clean my ass in the shower till i was 16

it just never occured to me to put soap back there

Doctors say excessive anything causes harm to you. The statement literally means nothing.

>45 years using toilet paper I'm healthy as a horse and never any anal issue

how does your own experience disprove their statements? With TP I have to wipe forever to get clean, it literally can cause bleeding too. stop.

many options. use water and your hand like south asia. bidet like europe. wet wipes like some american (although they might clog up sewers). this is my favorite option.

you don't shower every time you shit and walking around with a shit caked ass for half the day isn't ideal. and wouldn't it be better to not have to deal with skidmarks on your underwear. i doubt i'd be wearing a shirt that got my shit on it even after it was clean.

Are you going to buy and install it for me?

>I want free shit.
I bet you shitpost about pensions and welfare too.

These are pretty popular in middle class India. Its pretty comfy to use.

>skidmarks
I thought this was a meme

Enjoy your toilet paper induced ASS CANCER nigger!!!!

I want to be that qt's toilet paper

>recommending using bidets instead of toilet paper makes you a kike
lmao

>turn on sink
>wet toilet paper slightly
>wipe ass
>perfectly clean
Does everyone not do this?

>a monk asked "What is Buddha?" and Master Yunmen/Unmon answered "A dry shit stick".
What did he mean by this?

>toilets
>in India

>When monks and missionaries introduced Buddhism into China and Japan, they also brought the Indian custom of using a śalākā "small stake, stick, or rod" for wiping away excrement.
> from the Chan/Zen gōng'àn/kōan in which a monk asked "What is Buddha?" and Master Yunmen/Unmon answered "A dry shit stick".
POO IN LOO

mah nigga

>Not showering everytime after you shit
Okay plebiscite

I have never gotten skidmarks on my underwear because I actually know how to wipe my ass.

If you have less grease and more fibre in your diet this literally wouldn't happen

>plebiscite
gonna hope there was a double layer of irony with this one.

>Fibrous cereal and coffee in the morning
>nice clean shits throughout the day
Nothing better.

yeah if one of my fibrous shits get on my arm i just wipe it and proceed with my day, no need to wash it at all.

Nigger you're supposed to use soap and your hand to rub the shit off and clean your ass. You're not supposed to just hose your anus like with japanese squirting toilets.

And some people can chain smoke from dawn to dusk and die at the age of 102 when they get hit by a bus. Just because you're fine doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

Bidet masterrace reporting in