Nobody has shit to say now, huh? Apologize

Nobody has shit to say now, huh? Apologize

Nice, unironically just bought 100k

dead cat bounce

Just buy WTC

Fuck you OP you got me excited and then I checked the price and its only .608, less than 2x ICO price. I'm jealous of the kyber people right now.

How much WTC for a girl like her?

You need IOTA for a girl like her.

3k if you hold through October

Most kybers were only able to put chump change into it.

>tfw I had 3.6 ETH in Kyber and 7 ETH in LINK

Eat my shit.

Kyber has no working product until 2023 or something.
Also, it's becoming obvious that crypto diversity is going to dwindle, so the timing for decentralized exchanges is pretty off.
It's going to have bad things happen to it.

Meanwhile LINK not only has a working product, it's also low threshold as fuck, and they developed a proof of concept for SWIFT that they get to show to the global financial elite at SIBOS.

Does anyone really expected a manipulated pump and dump to impress?
The plebs that would fall for it already dump $15k into the fake ICO link website.

>Smart contract platform rhay doesn't even use smart contract in their crowd sale
Lmao

i unironically bought some on etherdelta because i saw everyone fudding here, good decision it seems

This isn't a smart contract platform. Go away. Your FUD is fake and gay.

ok. Just sold 100k etc...

Q1 2018 you retard, why do you people believe everything you read on biz

KFLJDSAF;LKSJF;LKJDA;LKSFJS;LKFJSAF;LKJSAF;LKSAJF;LSJFSAOIFJJDSA;LKFJDSA;LKFSAJF;LKDSAJF;KDSJFSA

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING BUY I COULDNT GET MY TRANSFER THRU AND ITS ALREADY UP 30 PERCENT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't fret. Until October comes it'll ride between .0009 and .0005

It actually worked out for them when they refunded everyone's ETH in under two days and paid back everyone's gas fees. Showed they have some ethics and probably got a lot of people who missed out on the ICO to buy from Ether Delta when they could have just moved on.

Kyber actually confirmed they'll have a working product by 2029.

IDK about that. It's such a nobrainer buy and most people who still haven't sold won't unless it 4-5xs before october.
Also redditors are shilling it hard to the exchanges. We just may get bittrex/polo soon.

Riiiight, that's just one of the very early stages, and that's assuming all goes welll.

Also
>we're gonna burn the tokens guy'se
I run for the hills when I see these words.

The smart contracts were on the back end.
How else do you think they almost instantly distributed tokens from two different sale periods and with two different issue rates AND refunded all unsuccessful ETH with gas refunds as well? All at the same time?

>crypto diversity is going to dwindle
Explain please? There's a ton of new coins coming out every day, or are you talking about major exchanges not adding anything? If it's the second one then isnt that a major selling point for decentralized exchanges?