IT'S HAPPENING!!! BUY NOW NO COINERS OR REGRET 4EVER?

pic related AF

ACCUMULATE OMG, ETH, LTC

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/02/crazy-for-cryptocurrency-why-south-koreans-are-risking-it-all-on-ethereum
twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/911966711561236480
twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/912094006158311424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THANK YOU LORD

Fucking koreans, they're the best.

Based gooks. Making up for their evil chink cousins.

Isn't QTUM like huge as fuck in Korea?

Prolly good taking it up now while it is on sale

What kind of partnership?

Which coin fellas?

Fuck, they better have NEO

They like XMR and got it to moon before.

111 coins, prob the top ones

When's the release date you fuckers. Will they have an English translation, I want to trade there.

So what are we buying? Are we buying on Bittrex?

Koreans are basically the high class chads of Asia. They're basically only the good parts of America.

can americans join it? asking for a friend

Some good crypto news for once!

>high class chads
>literall ruled by a feminist cult for years before they realized it
kek, good on them for getting rid of her though. Shame that megalians are still strong.

everyone there want some ETH and ETC forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/02/crazy-for-cryptocurrency-why-south-koreans-are-risking-it-all-on-ethereum

Big for icon if true

Yeah Koreans are SUPER long on Ethereum

Personally, I think LTC is a good buy since it's about half its ATH right now. Pretty solid bet that it will rise again. Especially with all the atomic swap stuff going on.

i hope they can pump BMC up so i can dump these bags at ico price

More than likely they will. Especially because this Japanese exchange will be adding: twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/911966711561236480

They've been able to buy ethereum for a long time though, what we need to figure out is which shitcoins they like.

But ETH is the safest bet right? for a quick return?

There will be no impact on ethereum's price as they are already in ethereum. I mean the top volume for ethereum on any exchange is ETH/KRW on bithumb.

im going all in on RDD now.
koreans gonna love it

So... what to buy?

>
as i said this, someone bought over 2 btc of rdd lol

What if we buy KRW then?

Before you call me crazy think about it

thank you BASED koreans! best asians in the world! EXEMPLARY!!

WALTON

If walton is on that 111 coin list it is a must buy

How can we find out the 111 coins? of course there are some sure things but I need a shitcoin

FUCK YES, BEST KOREA MAKING CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN.

Koreans are chads bros

THIS UNCONFIRMED RUMOUR MEANS YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL MY BAGS RIGHT NOW, IGNORE THE FACT THAT BITCOIN IS ABOUT TO CRASH TO TERRIBLE DEPTHS, THIS GOOK EXCHANGE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST IN 6-12 MONTHS MEANS NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO BUY MY BAGS

>qtCHAD4U
kek

So ETH has a double moon coming then?

SHOULD WE BUY KRW?????

THE TRIPS
>THIS IS HAPPENING
>KEK HAS SPOKEN

The 111 coins and the 111 trips, it literally couldnt be more clear

>all the market signals point to a crash soon
>fundamental analysis is negative with the china news
>Veeky Forums FOMOs in because of a few tweets

Update?

here's an update by bittrex

twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/912094006158311424

So who is Dunamu? Same company? What coins should we buy we have literally 0 info to act on this

HOLY FUCK
THE GOOKS SAVE CRYPTO

This is basically the same with giving cryptocurrency access to every korean as kakao in korea is like wechat in china and line in thailand. This news means koreans can trade OMG in its market for the first time.

So OMG is the way to go? In that case I should sell my position in LINK and KNC, but I was more reffering to the 111 coins, what can we expect in that area?

you do know who is really behind this call, right?

OMG Veeky Forums, WHAT DO I BUY??!!!!??

The sentiment seems to be moving toward OMG or Walton, take your pick

>tfw I live in Korea

How do I profit?

day trade? you're kidding right? you faggots don't have to pay income taxes on your crypto trading.

send me your btc, I'll buy crypto for you know on bittrex and send it to your wallet. Once your ppl have pumped this shit, you can sell for profit

The asian CEO of bittrex has been mentoring, sponsoring, and partering with only asian ran coins/businesses.

What's your point

Koreans love ether classic.

Lacism

Internet of people's. Duh.

God I hope I'm wrong

My real guesses though.

Rise: Asians love simple, powerful one word names. Had decent tech ideas behind it. Super low cost right now.

Korecoin: it's at the top, they might confuse it for Korea coin.

Syndicate: I was right about the last two moons on this. I could see it going up again