What was the fate of medieval peasant children when an invading army would start looting a village in search of food...

What was the fate of medieval peasant children when an invading army would start looting a village in search of food and other valuables? Would they spare the children? What would happen to them if they killed their parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifunny.co/dankhistorymemes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think there was any kind of hard and fast rule.

Sometimes raped and killed, sometimes just raped.

why would they rape a child? that's disgusting, even for a murderer

This. Why would angry Russian subhumans rape anyone?

Ghengis Khan forbid the killing of anyone shorter than a cart wheel and rape though massacres took place in cities that refused to surrender.

It was quite normal for "conquered" villagers, townspeople etc to follow the massive throng behind the marching army. In the "great" nordic war, the swedish army had tons of german women and children following them because at least they had a chance to eat and possibly marry/sell themselves or work as a maid.

Anyway I think most people knew an army was coming and fled to the hills.

This is why women shouldn't get to vote. They literally just join the enemy if the enemy wins. What a fucking joke

rape/murder/slavery
maybe not in that exact order but yea

This. Women are the niggers of gender.

what the fuck are you supposed to do when your entire village is destroyed and you have no home

children were viewed as essentially miniature inexperienced adults up to 17th century and there was no real conception of child sex abuse until the 19th century. regardless if you're in the state of mind to actually rape someone you probably no longer care about the moral distinction between an adult and a child.

also fucking a smooth relatively clean tween's pussy was probably a lot less disgusting than fucking a hairy bag crusted over with yeasty discharge.

Fight to the death like your brothers and husbands you disgusting whore.

Your brothers, sons, and husband just died trying to protect you and how do you repay them? By spreading your legs for the very men who killed them. It makes me fucking sick! People don't like t think about this but I think happened all the times. Women fucking the men that killed their husband and sons.

>I think
***it***

>Fight to the death like your brothers and husbands you disgusting whore.
You do realize that most people actually DIDN'T fight to death, right?

What do you think happens when a sex-starved soldier probably drunk and ripe with the feeling of conquest does when he sees a qt3.14 loli village girl?

At this period it was common for kids that age to marry and have babies as soon as they had their period since the only reason why you wouldn't is an understanding of consent which they did not have

>G*rmans invade Poland and Russia
>high command literally tells them to loot, burn, pillage, and rape
>Soviets invade G*rmany
>high command strictly forbids rape and the such
Really makes me think

>ywn have a loli harem following you
Why live

>also fucking a smooth relatively clean tween's pussy was probably a lot less disgusting than fucking a hairy bag crusted over with yeasty discharge.
pedo

Then I'm obviously not talking about them. But don't pretend it didn't happen all the time throughout history.

Keep in mind that women are biologically inclined to choose only the strongest partners. If someone kills your previous mate it makes sense that they're the stronger one and you should breed with them

If women are going to let themselves be so easily controlled by those things then they should be treated accordingly

I thought the concept of childhood was't a thing until waaay later, like 19th century

Source your information, you c*mmunist.

you are so butthurt women dont want you and you cant get pussy, atleast that is what i get from your posts

Really, is that what you get?

>arguing_with_holes.jpg

She is just upset that deep down she knows she'd fuck the man who murdered her husband and sons

>She
do you not know who i am?
you must be a newfag

I don't give a shit who you are

>do you know who I am
>on fucking Veeky Forums
Everyone who isn’t user, unless it’s using a trip for one thread when it’s important to know who you are, is a massive anus

lurk moar

Speak when spoken to

im using an usernamewhat do you mean with this?

i dont see you denying what i said

reminder that most girls throughout history got married around the same time as their puberty at 16-18.

yeah man but fucking a 10-12 year old girl is fucked up

Lurk more

>why would they rape a child?

oh sweet innocent child, you obviously don't know what happens to a group of men after extended isolation from women. They'll fuck anything.

This board when to shit after a month thanks to people like you.

a modern 12 year old is more likely to have gone through most of her puberty than a much older medieval peasant girl.

i dont remember if it was john cook or another explorer who noted how gleefully their sailors would fuck the 8 year old girls the natives would offer up to them hoping it would give their kids a better life somewhere civilized.

probably more to do with the adrenaline from being a conquering warrior as well as the hatred for the enemy that's probably be instilled in you than simple blue balls.

well yeah, i have seen 11-12 years old girls with developed bodies, i remember this girl, when she was 12, she has this perfect round big ass, she is 15 now

Children aren't food or valuable.

If discipline was good, or there were adult women available, there's no real need for any of that.

most men don't enter prison gay, but if they're there long enough, they leave at least bi.
Most men don't join an ancient or medieval army as a rapist, but after a long campaign and some pretty horrendous living conditions, men do terrible things. Every single man is capable of every single horrible deed, you lie to yourself when you pretend you can't rationalize evil
and this, these soldiers get really fucking pumped up when they assault a city, men go into a mad frenzy, especially if it was a long and difficult siege. That on top of months of repressed sexual desire and you get men that would have never raped in other circumstances, but in a situation where everyone is doing it and emotions are running high, men feel less like individuals and more like a piece of a larger organism. You'll get a similar feeling in a riot, you feel freed from personal responsibility, like nothing you do is your own action but that of something larger.

typical german poster.

MODS

>do you not know who i am?
You're not Gropey or Hungarian, and are thus retarded trash.

From what I've read kids were absolutely negligible. Like "who cares they're useless and you can pop a new one when you want". They were probably killed like pest, without any moral issue, and raped as well since it was the goal of half of soldiers at that time (they didn't serve a cause and were volunteer to kill and loot as a full time job).

>also fucking a smooth relatively clean tween's pussy was probably a lot less disgusting than fucking a hairy bag crusted over with yeasty discharge.
Patrician taste...

butthurt

ifunny.co/dankhistorymemes

Retreat and dedicate your life to vengeance.

Not as if you have much of a choice when armed men come into your town and rape you.

Says the fucking teenager on Veeky Forums whose never fought for anything in his life.
You realize these woman often have children to look after right?

Says the virgin pedophile loser, you realize you should speak when spoken to right?

Yes, women should just fuck the men that killed their families #justgirlthings

he's right tho.
If you were invaded and the battle was clearly lost, and you have 5 kids to take care of, the moral thing to do is to either cooperate or escape so your children don't suffer.

Smh

delicious flat chest

this practicality is what sets men and women apart, regardless of which choice you would regard as right

>this thread

Thank god we have laws

Unless you live in some third world shithole

>be a shitty man
>literally, a failure even at surviving
>be surprised your woman goes for the man that merc'd you

LOL

Upvoted

>sparing people in a raid

>Getting completely ass-blasted in self righteousness about women, from an image conjured out of thin air after the post of a single user with no sources.

ITT: plebs believe everyone was a rapist
you are projecting your fantasies onto reality

Invading and raiding aren't the same. If you're invading, you want to capture the land - and it's worth a lot less without peasants.

>chinese philosophy
if God allows an invasion he usually wants bodies to pile up

>children were viewed as essentially miniature inexperienced adults up to 17th century
not true and the only source for that is ONE book by some french 19th century scholar

Well that's what people did for pretty much all of history up until a couple centruies ago

>>and it's worth a lot less without peasants
>implying invading peasants wouldn't take the peasant roles

ITT: /r/edditor newfags get triggered by pedoshit

This is now a Veeky Forums loli thread

>Soviets invade G*rmany
>high command strictly forbids rape and the such

Tankies believe this

>why would a band of medieval soldiers who've been on campaign for several weeks, walking through mud, sleeping in a smelly tent with 20 other smelly men who just murdered their way to a village rape anything that has an opening?

I've never realized how most of my Veeky Forums girls in my folder aren't loli

Oh well

Rape didnt occur as often in reality as your mangas might indicate. At least not the giant systematic rape by a giant victorious army, raped peasants are pissed rebellious peasants.

Most of the time, they'll just ride through the looted village and ignore any loser who paid tribute. Even the mongols would leave you unmolested IF you paid and gave up on time.

>finish invading a village
>you can essentially do anything you want
>see this
Wyd

No I wouldn't

t. liar or cuck

>pedos spamming on Veeky Forums like they spam on /tv/
MODS PLZ

/tv/ spams 3d pedoshit mate there's a difference between 3dpd and loli

They did forbid it. Stalin himself even told the troops to take it easy on the G*rmans. But nothing could stop them, slavs gonna slav I guess.

Medieval lolicon knights were starving for that flatchest.

How old are you man?
children are the first to be raped in any sacking of a city. See muslim invasions, see romans invading etc pp.

this is a blue board MODS

Die an honorable death.

fucking pussy.

t. overweight high schooler who would run at the face of danger and probably fight back less than the average woman

Imagine being a pedo. Pretty much everyone else agrees that you should be gassed.

Imagine being a newfag /r/edditor who complains about loli on Veeky Forums. Pretty much everyone else thinks you should go back to where you came from

I notice you things always use buzzwords like that in a non-argument.

Germans deserved more. They were animals on the Eastern front.

What the fuck is this thread's problem

where do you think we are?

>13-15 year old girls
>pedo
What.

"Children" got married at 15 to 20, at the later end of the teenage years spectrum. For health and economic reasons, it makes more sense to marry your kids off.

We're not having this argument here. Idk why you doggedly persist in thinking this is normal.

Some 15 year olds are smarter than the average adult, however a good proportion are not.

It is exactly because of pedophiles and predatory people like you that we need a high age of consent.

It is though, always has been too.

What? I'm not the pedoshit poster. All I was saying is that they didn't get married as soon as they got their periods and their parents waited until they were more fully matured for economic and health reasons.

Lol

If they're invading, they're not peasants. They're soldiers.