Link

Even the devs are dropping their bags

WTF
I sent but didn't get the LINK???

Are you fucking stupid, it's a scam, not the devs.

Jesus Christ, you people on biz are not that bright are you.

Nice just bought 100k

thanks for the ETH

He got hacked. Don't fall for it.

Really secure project guys

Yeah I can't believe their slack got hacked!!! This must mean that chainlink will get hacxed too right?!? fucking idiot lmao

wtf I sent 100 eth, it was a scam?

We all know that's your address, OP.

Let me guess, they found his password on Ashley Madison? Even enigma did a better job than these stuttering potheads.

beautiful

I wonder what it's like being this retarded

the amount of eth scammed doesn't even compare you retard, unless you can't even do simple math

not even a real eth address. So you photoshopped this.

nice FUD

Why do people still use Slack? EVERY single coin/token that uses that gets hacked, when will people learn? Dummies man dummies

Look, we know you're a shill from the slack considering none of you and your friends picked up on 'I'm from a poor country why so much evil in the world' meme in another thread here. I get it, you greedy fucks desperately want your easy x30 but lay it easy on the shilling. You're new here' lurk and actually be part of the community.

Then maybe a benevolent whale will pump this up to the ico price. Maybe

Scam

OP is degenerate scammer please ban

you are disgusting scum op

no memes

The LINK fud is getting really desperate
you fags are pathetic

This ETH address is OPs.

Fucking disgusting scammer and FUDer.

What the fuck are you even talking about

Idgaf about you guys. I'm comfy with my 400k LINK, you can stay a dumbfuck poorfag for as long as you want

It was real. Go to the slack, mods deleted it now.

Gotcha :)

Scurry off back to the slack faggot, the rest of us some swing trading to do.

FUUUUUCLK IM SEELING MY LINK NOOOOOW

People are still stupid enough to fall for the, open ico one last time after the sale ended weeks ago? kys op

Eat my shit brainlet

>upset about FUD

He wants to dump real soon

200k LINKer reporting in and I'm not fucking selling!

This reminds me of Veeky Forums back in February when we had all the obvious ETH fud/shilling, FUD or shill I don't even give a fuck I'm hodling.

Nobody panic selling? :(

There was no ETH FUD in feb, it was celebrations all round

Faggot confirmed

I don't understand how you can be smart enough to do this hack and stupid enough to offer 1200 LINK per ETH. At least offer market price, wtf

There was general crypto FUD only, the nocoiners have obviously now been either turned or silenced

Yup. Veeky Forums has truly evolved into something different. I only wish new fags would learn to do some research instead of being brainlets and asking stupid questions every 5 seconds.

Me too, we could be so powerful if anons just posted developments alone instead of useless shilling OPs. I've got an idea of who's for real around from their cuckfolio updates + questions comments and have started gathering method for contact, will be putting together a place for thoughtful discussion and to unite our weight into an edge

nice try op

no one is falling for your stupid fucking scam

actually im sure plenty of biztards will fall for it, but still fuck you op