Why is Obsidian the best?

Give me the most shilling post about Obsidian you can think of. Post address, will give 20 ODN to 3 lucky anons.

The ultimate privacy coin - makes Monero look like a fucking bait car by comparison

XHwwHTbVe3Ang61gb6gj3QKjbWtickKGnW

Monero = bitcoin

Obsidian = ethereum

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

XVU2PLsTCHytnNk4Kn8uaYgyJUf6HU1t6g

It'll keep finances and free speech out of the hands of central authorities through anonymising ODINs (people using ODN).

Say and spend on what you like when you like without being vanned or taxed.

XBkPF2hJzSW6SuuW6tDxpFDvsYjDbevVkJ

Obsidian is doing amazingly well and there arent even memes for it yet. No need to shill. We don't care for memes and stupid shills, we care about actual private business and making a fuckload of money. People that are rich and talk about it and display it are only pseudo rich. We won't talk or display it because we'll be actual fucking rich. Privately. What a time to be alive.

XZuJjErxCVje6Zj7GagUvxeMqjSyfjwXzq

It's undershilled and too early for normie FOMO but perfect timing for Veeky Forums FOMO. So much so that I have zero (0) but want some.

XJscFXADZrKuPaGwxCabCuynV8nXp7PpLu

Because you'll never pick me.
XGRmDcYMAiw3wxQn6g1GmXxewDBiPgWRxe

3 People have been selected. Write about a use case for ODN and 3 lucky anons will be awarded 50 ODN.

Use case? Anyone who really wants their messages to be private. From criminals to hardcore conspiracy theorists. If it's truly decentralized and encrypted with no backdoors, then paying fees to run the network would be reasonable.

XJFnGnm48hErnU65cZost22i9fEyUb3TwB

Anybody know when its going to hit an exchange?

WOO

You're welcome user :)

selling drugs

XGWHM6zpnnKkUPMhcVAofiVV6Y5PFB229n

The platform will be the silk road version of the app "offer up"
XK1dexTZzvnSag3YwKAVqReZgMBgq7M33a

This is no longer mineable?

no, it's PoS now

We can speak about the dealer or the trafficker but its strength comes from allowing users to stay off the grid

Private lives matter.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, You can get things done. Privately.

XBkPF2hJzSW6SuuW6tDxpFDvsYjDbevVkJ

1 of 3 50 ODN awards distributed. How do you plan on using ODN? 2 more winners left!

where can i buy this ODN.

Xa8j5JtUpM8TicSohKJbELb7TJMNgmeU9d

im going to sell below ico price obviously

My family being from a shitty third-world country (Romania), they would have appreciated a coin that guarantees their criticism of their shitty leaders is kept private. Not sure if anything has ever happened to critics of that regime, but I know lots of Russian journalists/whistleblowers have mysteriously ended up deathly ill after bringing the inner workings of Putin's regime to light

Sorry I guess it's the app, not the coin per se

>
6 master nodes (assuming 10k is the final value) Not selling any of those coins. I will help the chain continue strong as long as I can.

Just give me ODN.
XFHFoU6yb3sFmzYxQRFQ2ph7A4Fgr5VhYu

50 ODN rewards all distributed. Now give me some price predictions for Dec 2018. 3 lucky anons will win 75 ODN!

$.60, realistically

It's not gonna be mainstream for a while I think

it'll be way more than 60 cents after a fuckin year, ass fart.

How does the privacy aspect of ODN work?

like monero, but better

$3 by dec 2018 easy

XHR5ZsW7CGkuiAGztPR2Lo5xg8eDnYcqei

*dec 2017

Around $10 unless more of the overall platform is released (this is way more than a messaging app)
If so, add about $7 more on that.
2019 could be exponential depending on their road map follow through.

There is no timeframes for roadmap and I heard that android app will be this year

Where are you guys getting that the coin itself has privacy built into it? All I see officially is about the messenger.

Hope you guys enjoyed the ODN. Stay tuned for the next ODN giveaway!