Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does god hate this board

>necessarily
slippery slope argument fallacy is built on when its stated necessarily
lrn2logic

>there's no way people will start defending pedoph-

there is nothing wrong with pride marches of teaching pride to children and only stormweenie cuckolds have a problem with it.

better to be raised by two loving dads than a bigoted man and a bigoted wife teaching a bigoted religion.

Have you actually read this book?

it was actually assigned reading for a class if you can believe it but i couldnt stomach it to be honest i did participate in the class discussions about it though

you seem like a bad person
>mad about homosexuality in general
>thinks a book about not hiding the idea of sex from children leads to pedophilia
you just love slippery slope arguments and are a bigot huh

all bigots itt

>(((Levine)))

You couldn't make it up. Think I'm going insane.

when you start to notice their names behind every awful thing it really makes you go insane tbqh

idk about you but I think that this gay acceptance is getting a little out of hand

anyone who says the slippery slope isnt real is blind tbph

OP here. Logical fallacies are for brainlets.

that statement doesn't actually say anything other than "i think those who disagree are stupid"

and at less than 1% of the global population it really really maeks you think

i do think those who arent able to perceive the lgbt agenda in mainstream media are stupid

>applying logic to value judgements

Logical fallacies are for brainlets.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

If someone had shown this picture a decade ago and said that this is what acceptance of homosexuality will lead to he would have been mocked and accused of being an alarmist.

I just wish I understood why jews do what they do.

Resentment.

weak b8, try harder

*puts on thinking cap*

Men have fucked each other's asses since the dawn of humanity. Homosexuality is natural.