You are now an infant charles V

You are now an infant charles V
What do you do different

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jornada_de_Argel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

marry someone outside of the family

>You are now an infant...

I guess a burble and gnaw on my on toes in a different way.

Kill myself and leave based Castillians alone and not ruin their country

gas the kikes race war now

Find a fatty named Martin Luther then kill him

Relinquish hold of either Austria or Spain.

-Easy mode-choose to rule Spain
Comfy administration taking care of colonial holdings. Possibly lending help to the call for help from bishop john fisher in invading England and overthrowing Henry VIII.

-Hard mode-choose to rule Austria and the HRE.
If HRE then imprison Luther and other dissenting clerics. Gather all bishops of Germany in a regional council and pass reforms on clerical discipline.

Stop printing money.

Prematurely conduct levy en masse, organize a total war economy and improvise biological warfare just to genocide all Frenchies and ensure a peaceful world order forever thereafter

- Prohibit the next generations of marrying close relatives.
- Kill the heretics before they get support, avoiding the wars of religion that destroyed Europe and the awful effects of protestantism
- Let Henry VIII divorce
- Execute Francis II. And get back Burgundy.

His Queen was quite good looking.

Let Francis I take Italy.

burn Luther

>- Kill the heretics before they get support, avoiding the wars of religion that destroyed Europe and the awful effects of protestantism

But the 30 years war was an integral part of formulating the basis of how countries conduct themselves on the international stage and eventually lead to defining the concept of a sovereign 'nation-state'.

You're an infant, how do you kill yourself if you are just a baby?

Get someone who understands basic economics

More pressure against protestant heresy early on and on the pope to reform the church.

Dont release Francis after the Battle of Pavia and try to bring Piedmont over in my camp as soon as possible, so that we have the Alps as frontier line.

Plan and finance my campaign enough with the stated goal to knock France out for good, not the same bullshit of hundred of times defeating them with no end to the war.,

Do not expell the Jews and Moors before considering the consequences or having learned their skills

Try to concentrate christian naval efforts into longer lived leagues to decisively halt piracy and ottoman naval expansion.

Help my bro get all of Hungary secured.

suck on some milk filled titties and shit my swaddling clothes.

kill everyone who attends wittemburg

>literally named infant
I guess the first thing i'd do is change my name.

Jump myself out a window.

So This

Stay in Ghent and dedicate my life to cooking waffles.

Most of the things this guy did were either stupid, retarded or failed because of his own retardation.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jornada_de_Argel

Biggest incompetent asshole of the Habsburg dynasty. Carlos II, our friend Charlie the Retarded, was a genius in comparison to that absolute belgian imbecile.

KARA BOǦA