Offers more than Monero (XMR)

>Offers more than Monero (XMR)
>Not mentioned by Palm Beach
>Already has working messenger

Where does biz realistically see this coin hitting. I say ad least .90cents per token.

bought 15k of these things and totally forgot about them cause of chainlink and kyber. I haven't even withdrawn them to my wallet lol. Guess I'll just wait for an exchange

I own some ODN but comparing it to Monero is just silly. ODN is meant for private messaging and file exchange, XMR for private payments.

But ODN also offers private payments

ODN functions as a currency aswell

think of its as monero being bitcoin, and obsidian being ethereum

Palm Beach?

dummy you can send ODN via the messenger, thus it's like monero but better, especially once the mobile app comes out.

ODN is going to branch out into way more than just that. Messaging and whatnot is just the beginning, it's a new platform.

Are we talking short-term? At launch it could maybe reach 1.7~2 times the ICO price before the usual ICO dump, but in the medium term (probably December-March) we could see 2.5 or more in a "meh" case scenario. What it needs is awareness if we want to get anywhere, they're still keen on Bittrex and Polo right, even after this month's fiasco? It'd be great if it was the first coin to launch on Rex since BCH. Speaking of, have they even mentioned anything about exchanges to be launched on soon?

dude we don't need "awareness". that's for shit coins that don't do anything. ODN is going to be actually used by all sorts of black market traders.

where do you think the traders will get odn?

Cyber sucking dicks of obsidian holders on the new messaging platform, duh.

They're actively negotiating with a large group of exchanges, liqui, cryptopia, bittrex, poloniex, so on...

I had forgotten that this shit even existed. IT's still not even released

yes it is you dumb cunt

Then where can you buy the coin? Because if you can't buy it anywhere it's not released.

you can buy it from me dumbass, $10/token. get fucked.

IF you didn't get in on the crowd sale you have to wait till an exchange list it.

yup, buy it from me. $100 each. stupid fuck.

Not released then

I predict $1 in a month. Just wait till this thing gets hyped and pumped

$20 in 3 months