Slavery is ok

>Slavery is ok
>Homosexuality isn’t

I don’t understand this area. Why is the South the way it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

emerald.tufts.edu/alumni/magazine/fall2013/features/up-in-arms.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody supports slavery unless you're talking about the 19th century and earlier, in which case the whole country thought homosexuality wasn't okay.

C*ltic blood and culture. While the North was settled by civilized Germanic, Latin, and later Sinitic and Sinitic peoples, the South was stuck with primarily Sc*t, C*rnish, W*lsh, and *rish traditions and ancestry. Unless thoroughly mixed and subjugated, C*lts are incapable of civilization, as they descend from violent clan-based herdsmen. Read "Celtic Ways of the old South."

Florida isn't the South

>hurp durp but its souf of da souf
Yes, and Scotland is geopgraphically north of the North, that doesn't mean it's part of The North

Mix of Southern English aristocratic values and Border Scots/Ulster Scots clan values with Revivalist religiosity.

The White South is one of the last bastions of the Anglo-Celtic tradition in America.

your post make no sense, lad

this
emulate cato, OP

>fucking niggers is bad
>fucking your cousin is A-OK

I unironically agree with this statement

>What is the Bible

I actually believe this. The drop in IQ which would happen if I had sexual intercourse and reproduced with a Negro would be dramatic. I want my offspring to have high IQs, and look like me. If my cousin looks more like me, and has an IQ like mine, it's only rational for me to reproduce with her to pass on the best offspring possible. Maybe you have a low IQ, so you don't need to risk the potential loss in IQ which your kids would have if you miscegenated.

>inb4 genetic side effects
Pure (((propaganda))). We've done this for thousands of years. There isn't a European on this earth without some great-great-great grandparents who had kids with their cousins. It's this American Jewish standard of today which suddenly says it was bad. It oddly coincided with more pro-miscegenation (((propaganda))).

more like fucking beaners is bad

>Hicks justifiying lusting after their own family members

I can’t fucking wait until Liberals start campaigning for Incest just so I can watch Conservatives fall over themselves pretending they aren’t into it.

>thinking IQ means anything
>thinking current IQ is indicative of potential IQ
if you had half the schooling in Africa as you have elsewhere there wouldn't be nearly as much red

>Celtic Ways of the old South
The author insists that Southerners and Northerners were never alike. American colonists who settled south and west of Pennsylvania during the 17th and 18th centuries were mainly from the “Celtic fringe” of the British Isles. The culture that these people retained in the New World accounts in considerable measure for the difference between them and the Yankees of New England, most of whom originated in the lowlands of the southeastern half of the island of Britain. From their solid base in the southern backcountry, Celts and their “Cracker” descendants swept westward throughout the antebellum period until they had established themselves and their practices across the Old South. Basic among those practices that determined their traditional folkways, values, norms, and attitudes was the herding of livestock on the open range, in contrast to the mixed agriculture that was the norm both in southeastern Britain and in New England. The Celts brought to the Old South leisurely ways that fostered idleness and gaiety. Like their Celtic ancestors, Southerners were characteristically violent; they scorned pacifism; they considered fights and duels honorable and consistently ignored laws designed to control their actions. In addition, family and kinship were much more important in Celtic Britain and the antebellum South than in England and the Northern United States. Fundamental differences between Southerners and Northerners shaped the course of antebellum American history; their conflict in the 1860s was not so much brother against brother as culture against culture.

I think the liberals would have a different demographic in mind when they begin supporting cousin fucking

The bible is not against slavery and slavery was normal throughout history.

>inb4 american slavery was extra bad
sure

>IQ is dictated by the amount of education one gets
>t.
I thought you would’ve at least used the malnutrition excuse

there's a demonstrable increase in IQ associated with increases in wealth (and thus better/more schooling)
I understand some people only like science when it's used to fuel their contrarianism, atheists or something, but you can't pick and choose what science you believe in when it runs afoul of your prejudices, that is intellectually bankrupt

Why would Liberals be worried about a bunch of Arabs across the world?

There couldn’t be any other factors that relate to wealth and IQ other than schooling?
Why are you trying to defend the indefensible? The IQ of the children of Imbecile’s wouldn’t most likely surpass their parents enormously if they had access to batter education than their parents.

Not him but you have a serious misunderstanding of IQ. How the fuck do you make something the basis of your beliefs but not do research on it?

>Florida isnt the south
Yeah maybe not the coastline and Disney, but you go any deeper inward than jacksonville
You better believe your in the south

IQ is an inherited trait, is it now?

It’s ironic that you post this map, because people in the ME used to be comparable in intelligence to Southern Europeans. Do you know what drove down their IQ so much? Generations of cousin fucking.

Absolutely false.

Why would you go on the internet to speak on something you clearly know nothing about? Oh wait, you're a dixiefag amerifat that's all you ""people""" ever do

It was a cultural thing, not a religious thing. God didn't approve of polygamy but He allowed it since the Tribe was every small.

there's no way Italians have an average IQ of 100

>let me tell you about your state
why do foreigners do this

Now you know that there were more emancipation societies in the south than in the north.

North italy is like 7 points higher than south

>there's a demonstrable increase in IQ associated with increases in wealth (and thus better/more schooling)
True, but you still fall short of the gap. Probably because it's highly determined by genetics. The same way mental illness is and no matter how much schooling and wealth you give to someone that's retarded, he'll stay retarded but maybe pick up a few skills that he otherwise might not have.

This kind of imperialistic talk makes me laugh.

>Projecting modern morality onto history
Gross. Also
>Implying the South wants to.make slavery a thing again
Pic related

>IQ = education
No. Just no.

The funny thing about the south is that I recently heard or read; I can't remember exactly. But apparently one of the most searched questions on Google in southern states is "Is my husband gay" or "How do I know my husband is gay". Mostly because being gay is most likely considered taboo and alienating over their so many people are either in denial or living a secret life.

As for slavery, I must say that even though it is considered a universal norm to be disgusted by such a act of oppression, at least in the western world. The slaveowners themselves have actual arguments for slavery that were never answered, continuing to modern day. One for instance being that they would say their more moral because they own their slaves and take care of them so that they could preform diligent work, while the people who wanted to free them just wanted to rent them i.e. wage slave. Of course there is a question of what is considered "taking care" and a "healthy work environment".

Have you ever met any Italians? From the big cities? Italians may be lazy and unorganized but they aren't stupid nor uncultured.

N*GGERS

You tell me, faggot

Florida is not the South and never has been, only idiot transplants larp that it is.

Why not?

all this shit ITT about Celts is somewhat beside the point. As said, they settled the mountain and frontier parts and were into herding, not farming; the land they traditionally settled over here was not the flat, farmland areas of the South i.e. the Deep South, which--duh--is the most racist part. Those areas were settled and being farmed plantation-style before the Celtic future-hillbilly migration reached big numbers. The celts were the poor white sharecroppers if they went to plantation areas and they readily accepted racism because then they could identify/aspire to be their white masters and feel better about being a type of slave themselves i.e. "at least I'm not a nigger" i.e. poor white trash i.e. /pol/.
>The Celts brought to the Old South leisurely ways that fostered idleness and gaiety
gee, which other well-known american demographic is stereotyped by "idleness and gaiety"?

The salve trade was fueled by the plantations. These were in the Tidewater (the Carolinas) and the Deep South cultures. The Celts of the frontier and Appalachian states went along with it when it suited them, although the more northern Celts fought Union. The Deep South and Tidewater cultures still in place today is that of the aristocratic English lords and colonists. Tidewater gentry wanted to keep the ideas of feudalism they were used to in southern England, and the Deep South is just across the water from the West Indies where the English had already established plantations.

As for the homo question, pic related may help answer this, too. The cultures of the rest of the country, while traditionally as homophobic as the general Western culture, are more OK with personal individuality even if it stands out from the norm.
emerald.tufts.edu/alumni/magazine/fall2013/features/up-in-arms.html
the opening paragraphs use a then-topical issue (Sandyhook) as an example of how we as a nation are divided over gun control to draw in the reader, but the explication of why is the bulk of the article.

>As for the homo question, pic related may help answer this,

ah, shit, I got my pics mixed up, I meant the map in this case

Can you explain to me, how did they go into the warzones of Africa and ran IQ tests on thousands?