How many bitcoins does it cost to go back to 2006

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ST86JM1RPl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will never go back and make all the right choices
>instead you will live on and make all the wrong ones

SAME

fuck you norm

How many bitcoins does it cost to go back 45 minutes? I was watching my coin drop all fucking day, down, down and downnnnnnn with no end in site, Finaly it triggered my acceptable loss line and i left to go make it back on my next trade (its only like 60$). All day it went down, but the very fucking moment i got out it mooned. Why>? WHy does the universe do this? WHYYYYYYYYYYY. This is the first time i;ve ever sold at a loss and this happens? WTF

oh man i love dicks

based

Hypothetically if I somehow built a time machine to go back to 2006. Which I totally didn't btw, it's nearly impossible.

How would I acquire bitcoin and where should I store it? Was there coinbase back then? Did they have trezor wallets?

WEELLLCOME TO YOOOUUUUR LIIIIIIFFFE.

THERE'S NO TURNING BAAAAACK!

>3608563
Faucets used to give that shit out like candy. Dont remember where you could buy it though.

Back then you could have mined hundreds of them with ease since difficulty was lower.

SO GLAD WE ALMOST MADE IT!

youtu.be/ST86JM1RPl0

I'm making the right choices to undo some of the wrong choices I've made in the past.

>realize this song is basically vaporwave

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Solid dev team bro

vaporWAVE

If you have to explain it....

how many bitcoins to kill myself?

2006/2007 might have been the last year I was somewhat happy.

I felt the happiest in 2011

well if u went back to 2006 you'd have to invent bitcoin first in order to acquire it.

I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

0, all you have to do is suck my dick first. I have a working time machine but you have to slobber my noggin if you catch my drift

because we're living in a simulation.

This

yeah would love to turn back the clock and make better choices while I was young, instead of being old and broken down :/

Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies are
Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies
Are