ALART

ALART
BITCOIN MOON

is there some new for this move???

It's called the "Fuckin suprise cunt" move.

news*

well

i just sold my 2 bitcoins that I bought a few hours ago

call me a surprised cunt

the GOAT is back

October bull market. we told you user.

b-but

what about the november 2x event???

Todays exchange may have served a little to right your course

what the fuck is happening?

i dont know

whats the news for this

something really fucking sketchy is going on both btc and eth massive buy ins

JPMorgan said fuck it and fomo bought since 2200$ never happened

someone just ate every sell order from 3700-3780

yes LTC too

unless we break $3,850, i'm not buying it

TETHERMARINES BTFO

a low volume bot pump, frog posters will try to tell you it's about to go up more.

dont, something sketchy is going on

still in the downtrend, there's been bigger volume buy cycles in the past week, dont fall for it

same with OMG, NEO, PAY - DO I SELL?

>TA meme

I called bull run as soon as the RDD threads starting showing up again.

Korea's Kakao Stock Exchange will be opening an exchange with 111 alts on it. Chinese will use this as a proxy to trade crypto.

no

Can amerifats use the exchange?

"TA meme" made me $30k in July and $35k in August

as soon as ETH retards come out again we're good.
it's when they claim flippening again that we should all short the shit of out everything

so you think we are up for anothing dip?

looks unlikely

Exchanges are buying up the coins after the dip after inducing people to panic sell.

No it didn't.

Fuck off dubs, I've been in the red for almost two months. Either you have millions to play with, or you have exceptional kneepads...

i cant predict the future, no trader can. Can only follow the data, we're still in the downtrend channel unless we break $3,850 with confidence. Yeah we see a good amount of buy volume right now but there was more buy volume at $4,000 less than a week ago so it doesnt mean much yet

Mass selloff incoming.

congrats on being in the red, not sure what you're trying to prove or why you're in the argument here when you're losing money

This is the truth

THOSE DIGITS

SELL SELL SELL

Not looking to argue, I just can't fathom how anyone is making gains right now except for holding huge stakes... What's the secret??
>t. Poorfag with only 1k portfolio

ohshit. ←_←

just fuck my shit up, i tethercucked last night at 3680...........

>Not looking to argue, I just can't fathom how anyone is making gains right now except for holding huge stakes... What's the secret??
buy low
sell high

see that 3770
should have sold that
pretty simple stuff

the voice of reason in a sea of retards.

i fucking love TA, and would've been doing much better had i strictly followed it.

sell bitcoin and don't come back until it's 2500. go ahead.

PREP
THE
BULL

This. I am doing amateur TA and BTC has been following my trendlines basically exactly and it's on a downward trajectory.

the key is to not hold crypto in a bear market like you probably are. always stay in cash and buy in and exit when the data tells me to each day

You're definitely amateur.

>I-i have a matrix of data which confirms my magic TA and I know EXACTLY when to buy and sell, I'm le daytrader man

Kill yourself larpfag.

I dont use TA
so glad I put my skill points into LUCK

cringe reading this, obviously someone that has no finance/investing background. im picturing a blue collar worker with a sub 10 IQ that blindly picks investments his friends tell him to buy and hold on to them no matter what because his friends told him to

I cringe reading your gay little larp, wannabe daytrader. I made more on bitbean and verge than you'll ever make pretending keltner channels and stochastics are anything besides lagging indicators.

DOUBLE TOP

FUCKING SELL

NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

nice just double topped your mom with my buddy chad

he's right you know

Wishful thinking is not a contingency plan.

>what did he mean by this

reading your earlier posts, it sounds like your a major bagholder who desperately wants the price to go back up to wherever you bought at

>3790
this wasn't part of the plan

News regarding Satoshi, will confirm by tomorrow.

It's time.

3800. you sound mad about your blatant stupidity TA cuck

?

calm down dude, you still have time to sell before you lose even more of your position

>T.A.

Could I have an accelerated outline

Of course some people made money with TA, some also lost everything because the lines they used where not the same.

Also my uncle won thousands at lottery.

Zoom out a bit and we're in an uptrend.
How do you explain going from 500 to 3700 ?

like when you pretend your skid marks are racing stripes?

My rigorous analysis I learned at JPMorgan says we're going up.

I like this paradigm better

Sure, we can all agree that long-term we're going up to new ATH.

But right now we're still not out of the meme triangle.

typical biz

Short attention span = high adaptability.

what to do now, itelligent guy?

don't buy BTC

I remember reading that back then too and laughing

thanks, I was JUST contemplating that

hope you are right, and I am not JUST'd

I owe it to Veeky Forums. Back when I was still new at this I managed to convince some user to drop a few K on trumpcoin. He lost half of his money.

It is all good, I just hope that manic buyer does not push us over 4k within this week.

if some faggot dropped money into that shitcoin he was bound to lose it anyway

probably some /pol/tard

Nothing is happening, you retards are looking at 5min candles.

This. My god this shit's gonna go sideways for the next ~15 hrs

coindesk is shilling pro bitcoin again

you should buy back man, I think it's going to keep rising this time

Retard, just fucking short it to the moon. You already have bitmex for this.
Each 1$x100 short uppers btc rate to 20$ sometimes its start blowing for 300-1k per short.
Everything in our hands. Even btc rate. But you faggots are better talk about some non working shit and dont even see this "bug"

You don't know how margin trading works.
Making a short pushes the price down.
Covering a short pushes the price up.
The only net is you lose money.
If you spent as much time actually learning how the market works as you do shilling your braindead get rich quick scheme, you'd see where you are wrong.

margin trading sounds like something gambling addict tier people would do.

I'm not fucking selling

>why are limited shares on the TCP/IP of finances going up again?

I will just call you a summerfag.

I love being right

Here we go faggots

Lies and jew tricks. Do not fall for this.

I'm not lying you can see I told him to buy as I didn't saw it going bearish anymore
and I'm not a jew either so
?

THIS GUY KNEW IT FROM THE BEGINNING

someone's buying much rn
get in tetherfags!

>Covering a short pushes the price up.
>The only net is you lose money.
For sure im using some money for this, but its pushing price up for 20$-200$ for only for my 1$ cost.
100 bucks spending on this is nothing, but look on this picture.
But you still dont know how cryptostock exchanges works. All of them making easy profit by just droping price to stop loose position, because they know everything and they just use it.
Bitfinex, polo, bittrex every of them are already caught on this shit. They just making money by buying your HIDDEN stop loose and sell after it to you for x2 rate lol.
its hidden from someone, but not from premium traders of this pile of shit exchanges.

its literally gambling.
with a timer

>that one long continous green skyscraper

Nothing to see here.

there was HUGE short interest and they got blown the fuck out because money is flowing out of QQQ equities into btc

wait for 50% retracement

Dumb cunt, should've waited.

You conveniently omit the preceding sentence which totally invalidates your ramblings. Making a short is a sell, which lowers the price. Covering the short buys back, raising the price. The net demand change is zero. Just think about it for even a moment and you see there is no free money here.

THIS look at the fucking time it started like 10AM EST on a Monday. It's equities into crypto ffs its obvious