MONEY SKELETON JUST BTFO'd HALF YOUR SHITCOINS

MONEY SKELETON JUST BTFO'd HALF YOUR SHITCOINS

contrast this with the fact that he wears OMISEGO T-SHIRT every fcking where

This is why Satoshi remained anonymous

OH SHITTTTTT
SELLSELLS3LLS3LLLSELLSELLSELL

haha, ICO's got called out

Based vitalik slapping down scamcoins with impunity, shows he doesn't really want them to use his platform for fraud.

Good for ETH, bad for dime a dozen ICO scams like STOX, KYBER BNT etc

what's he talking about specifically?

Fuck.
I love this guy.

Nice. Who's got some examples of what he's talking about to direct shame towards?

Best example of what hes talking about in this tweet i think.
This is vitalik with the stox team, his whole body language looks so uncomfortable. Its almost as if he already knows this pics will be uploaded up everywhere to imply some sort of partnership

Well said. The amount of ICOs that surged in the past month alone is insane. Im sure VB has his pick of ICOs that he actually endorses (OMG, Kyber..), but most of them are scams using his image to draw hype

holy that plywood is so ugly,
that guys glasses
that fucking hair
that goofy ass smile
I find it hard to believe anyone gave monies to these cucks

Those dudes look so scummy.

Is he talking about kyber?

>>be sitting next to THE autistic public face of crypto
>play on phone

oy vey that's antisemitical, goyim

The money skelly giveth
The money skelly taketh away

so does that mean VB doesnt endorse ETH

he just lost a few friends

hope he'll be okay

I need to know

He will be thrown in jail soon. The scam is almost up

What? I was told this was the Stox team.

God everyone looks miserable in the picture. Come on guys, cheer up a little!

Probably Chainlink.

why do all of these people he is with here look like total greedy douchebags that will fuck you over and stab you in the back. is it because they are all jews? they look kinda jewish

who would've guessed Vitamin B is good for the internet

Now, if we could just cure some of the cancers with this magical vitality man...
>bracing for ETH social network

Just broke up with my GF. She took a picture with Vitalik and misrepresented it to me.

Vitalik is a hero

I'm sure his puckish charm, boyish good looks, and hundreds of millions of dollars will make it okay.

that's exactly why

wrong board fags

muh pol

>she

t. jew

What's wrong? Those pictures of vitalik and those Jews was taken in Israel? It's an Israeli hub, and it just coincidentaly looks like each and every one of those dudes is a filthy back stabbing cockroach

youre still on the wrong board

No we're not? We're speaking about the crypto developments of vitalik and he so happened to visit an Israeli crypto start up.

The fact that we mention they're Jews means we should go post on /pol/? Go home jidf

Post your waves adress and I'll send you a free KikeCoin

ETH needs to be at least $500 by eoy or I will fucking lose it

>hurr look at these filthy backstabbing jews!
>what why are you calling me a /pol/tard???? im just discussing crypto coins!!

it kinda bothers me that he can't name a single project worth supporting though. i know he probably realizes that people will buy everything he endorses and doesn't want to manipulate the market, but he's gotta be able to point to SOMETHING as a use case for ethereum if he expects people to continue to support it.

Not OMG. Calling out all but a few. We are the proud, the few, the omisegomarines.

you must be very new to the world of crypto if you don't yet know that filthy back stabbing jews and crypto go hand in hand

probably lol, hes definatley invloves with OMG

Uh that's Digibyte's line.

great post, thanks for enriching Veeky Forums with your /pol/ culture!

diversity is truly this boards strength

Name one Jew created crypto that wasn't a piece of shit. Bancor? Ha. With Jews you lose. Anyone who doesn't understand that are giving up an easy edge in the crypto world. Don't buy Jew coins, don't buy nigger coins and don't buy poo in loo coins. White or Asian and at least you have a chance. Otherwise, fuck off.

No thats the digigenerates

gotta be, this was the most shilled coin this week

you have to go back...

trick question
all altcoins are shit

Russians are the reason Kim Jong Un is in power (they put his grandfather in power). Can we trust Vitalik?

Chain link haven't tried to imply any sort of partnership with vitalik, nor have they had any selfies and met him in person. Stop trying to fud an honest coin.
The only connection he has with chainlink is him is an old tweet of vitalik talking about some article as he was interested in the tech of chainlink months before they even planned any ICO, then ofcourse a bunch of randoms went back and found this tweet and used this to imply he was involved in the coin when anyone with any sense knew he wasn't.
Chain link one of the few coins that doesn't need a vitalik endorsement to be successful

oh man. no question what organized crime tribe (religion ) those scuzzballs with the particleboard moneyscam are. geez, that is one rotten looking crew of schemers! oh my

unfortunately he went beyond denying endorsing them, and effectively called it overvalued.

>bitbean is shit

Apologize.

I don't even go on pol man, I go on /b/ more but that doesn't help my case much.
Either way Is right, with Jews you have the highest chance of being scammed, then pajeets

pic related its you

you didnt even look up what that alignment blockchain hub thing is did you

lol, i was browsing new token icos for later this year and kept seeing these.

they literally fly out to a convention just to get a pic with him

Doesn't mean much, he says everything is overvalued even his own coin. He went on record recently saying he thinks ethereum shouldn't be worth more than $16

Pic related is your mom

nah his body language is like that because he's a raging autist

Lena Duham confirmed as Satoshi.

>He went on record recently saying he thinks ethereum shouldn't be worth more than $16
everyone keeps saying that but i can't find a source

fuck off, kike

I think he knows that his official endorsements mean hundreds of millions of dollars to investors and he'd rather not let that cat out of the bag just yet. If a project he endorses crashes and burns, ethereum would dump as a result.

Where is that record of him saying ETH shouldn't be more than $16?

I need a source.

nice just bought 100k

nice just bought 100k

on the top picture
he doesn't look backstabby, but all the other guys do? what does someone make look backstabby just curious

what makes someone look backstabby*
meh...

he was just using any excuse to declare to the thread that hes from /pol/

alignment blockchain hub isnt even something for you to invest in.
its not a new coin, its a venture capital firm that specializes in israeli blockchain companies

What a whiny furnigger

>It's annoying when people broadcast their fetishes therefore you have no right to speak out against the destruction of your culture and the death if your race

Also, saying nigger is just Veeky Forums culture in general. Nobody actually thinks they are edgy for using that word.

>the destruction of your culture and the death if your race

WE GET IT
YOURE FROM /POL/
STOP ALREADY FFS

ICOs will start dumping ETH soon because of this post
thank you money skeleton

Pure whiteness, is almost by definition a fetish. There is no connection between the different types of "white" that exists throughout the world, you're just too lazy to get an education, so you believe what memers and profiteers say about some sort of united "whiteness".

Fursona and obsession with (((pure))) whiteness is basically the exact same thing.

Just walk up to one of these race baiting assholes and just ask them "what is white?". They will freeze up cuz they have no idea wtf they are saying.

Filipinos call pajjeets "56", borrow 5 pay back 6

They're the jews of asia

>
Are you talking about the leftist sjw types?
By the /pol/'s admission they are pretty much obsessed with the cultural and philosophical weight of "whiteness" on the history of the world. So if that's who you mean by "race baiting assholes", i'd be very surprised if they didn't have an answer for what whiteness is.

Whether or not this is pathetic to really care about or study, at least it has a history of study and connectable axioms.

Whereas the "whiteness and shared heritage" side is the epitome of hick logic and denial.

user you should search Yuri Besmenov on Youtube. He predicted all of this stuff happening back in the 1980's, and then faked his own death because he knew that he was right and was afraid that someone would try to kill him when his predictions started coming true.

Keep crying nigger

Fuck you faggot. Don't like it get the fuck off Veeky Forums.

Dude no one here gives a fuck though
Its like you're virtue signalling to other Poltards
Seriously if you wanna do something go smash some leftist trash at a rally...

its literally written in the Veeky Forums rules to keep /pol/ on /pol/
im so tired of you fucking faggots shitting up my board

what a flaming faggot fucking picture too lmao god damn the cringe

look at all of those dirty kikes, with that menacing look in their beady fuckin eyes

The influx of annoying trash that came from the election are all underage, or barely 18
Its not surprising the pictures they post are Unironic cringe

Faggot, nobody gives a fuck about like nigger faggot or anything else on biz until you sjwtards have to stir up a bunch of shit over it. We get it'll you want to suck Muhammad's cock. Fine. Do it over there. In the meantime, the thread is about Vitalik denouncing shitcoin ICO's using his pic as endorsements. But you kike fucks don't like that so you derail the thread FUCK YOU

He already said same thing this like a month ago.

ill have you know I politely saged every post of mine that was made calling out /pol/

also
>implying that I was the one that derailed things
wew lad

>bitcoin isn't a naturally synonymous struggle with the struggle of the white man against the jew

You can't stop us

We're going to use this bitcoin money for good, while you untermensch hope to one day be doing blow off taiwanese children.

There was proper discussion until you underage Polcucks crawled out of your hole and started shit posting itt
Mother fucker this is Veeky Forums. You think you are opening anyone's eyes by posting about kikes here? Fuck off retard, mercant was a meme here while you were still in grade school. Biz isn't your echo chamber, and neither is Veeky Forums for that matter.
Back to your containment board.

Your faggot crybaby whining is unironic cringe.
Bitch motherfucker, you fucks are the ones crying over your precious kikes. you're doing it on purpose to protect your bags. Haha bitch. I hope you lose everything. Thread derailing motherfucker.

Bitcoin was created by an Asian, most of the money in it is Asian, and blockstream is owned by one of the biggest kike globalist companies in the world (axa)
LE ancap crypto meme bringing the heat to the Jews! crypto is their tool. mark of the beast you wannabe red pilled cuck

Now fuck off!

damn I really made you mad when i cringed at your shitty picture huh bud

>/pol/ gets triggered
>completely destroys a thread
Worse than muslims.