What emotions does this image elicit from you?

What emotions does this image elicit from you?

embarrassment

Cringe

shame

>fucking pyramids and ziggurats and palm trees in the background
maga :DDDD and eurobean zivilization :DDDDD

Kek is an Egyptian deity.

hahhahhahahahhhahahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha *breaths in* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>ziggurats
>egyptian

why is Milo so flabby?

For a man of his weight, why can i not see any clavicle?

Who's the MAGA hat guy and the statue in the passenger seat?

The most influential, intelligent right leaning orator.

>this meme frog we stole from Boy's Club (a furfag comic) and said is a cult figure is equivalent to the actual cult figure that was worshiped 5000

The state of Veeky Forums.

what do you call pity without the part where you wish them better

he's a soft bottom twink, he knows how his black daddy likes 'em

disgust
>t. someone who voted for Trump and wanted his first executive order to be dropping a nuke on reddit's servers

you mean /pol/

Obvious psyop

Makes me wish for the days that I was still in my early 20s and I was with someone that I loved and cared about and didn't know a single thing about Sargon or Veeky Forums or /pol/faggots or kekistanfags.

fpbp

Potent cringe, but also kind of comfy.

They didn't specify which civilisation they were saving.

Comforting

A mixture of laughter and disgust

He looks like Frank

>stop being a globalist
>supporting capitalism (ie globalism)

I'd get in just for the ride desu. Also what the fuck is this thread doing on this board?

cursed alt-lite image

I'm really confused about how Milo is "anti-globalist" in any way other than not being too fond of conservative Muslims.
In fact, given that conservative Muslims are more opposed to globalism than him it's a weird sort of irony.

>the insufferable

Whats my bet people who align to these types are astounded at how cults of personality form?

Further evidence that God doesn't or cannot exist

This is also proof that Western Civilization needs to be destroyed. Not saying Islamic civilization or Eastern civilization is better but if this is the best we have in the defense of Western Civilization then we are truly fucked.

This