How do I profit from this?

How do I profit from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get some rope and tie a noose for them.

short nfl because any sensible parent (one with money) won't let their child play it because they value their health.

dead game.

Buy stocks in Smith and Wesson for the upcoming BLM riots.

go long soccer?

Short S&P 500

Buy rope manufacturers

why did this make me laugh

I don't think 23 knows what's going on.

rubber wristband, make it black with black lives matter, white lettering.

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[10][11] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

Offer invitro fertilization services to blacks and offer to filter out the embryos with the violent genes. They get shot by cops more because they act crazy and they act crazy because of a greater prevalence of the warrior gene.

Only commoners watch sports.

Only kings play chess.

Buy some guns.

find the largest advertisers for NFL games. short their stock. NFL ratings are falling == fewer people watching ads == fewer widgets sold for companies advertising on niggerball

Stick your finger in your ass then taste it

lefties and nazis are useful idiots for the crypto cause, both dislike globalization and aren't likely to cooperate with other countries to crackdown on crypto.

I'm telling you if I had a lot of money I would be heavily funding both, the real enemy are neoliberals and their banking overlords.

I'm almost sure the crypto boom earlier this year was directly because of brexit and trump's election.

Invest in kneepads?

looks like we've come full circle..

you won't be able to.

Go to a bunch of ghettos and organize a March. Inevitably the group of blacks will start fighting when they converge with other blacks in the city. This will lead to good looting opportunities.

create twatter and instagram accts pretending to be a blackie leftist. poast nigmemes. then design a nifty shirt and promote it on social, fb ads.

use bigcartel to hoast your t-shirt store.

$$$$$$

look at all those straight outta compton and blm shirts dude. someone's profiting from that.

how fucking funny would it be if a whitey or chinaman is making green off black butthurt

sell guns to whites

axualy not baed idea