BITTREX REKT

i don't get it. how is it a scam?

fake phishing website advertisement

the only scam here is google running bittrex's ad's on the same display page as bittrex itself.

>bittrex.com
>www.bittrex.com

hello boomer, having fun buying bitcoin?

boomers should have to apply for a license to use the internet

If you use an ad blocker extension this shit wouldn't appear at all

if you click the ads, it will redirect you to a phishing site supported by (((GOOGLE)))

you'd think they could at least own both of those domains

Cant tell if retarded or bait

Please help me guys. I don't know what to do. I come from a small country and lost all my FAPcoin from a bittrex google phising scam. My router got hacked by the www.exe.pdf when I clicked on my AOL icon.

Thanks a lot (((Google))).

Hey bill

Bill Gates is cute! CUTE!!!

bill bill bill bail bail pale pale pill pill

holy shit how does this get past google. my adwords account was banned for an expired credit card

The scammers use cloakers. The Google gatekeepers are shown one ad while you and I are shown this.

so which one is the real one?

I logged on to www.

i thought google was smarter than this
wonder how long this will last

if you type in www.bittrex.com into your browser url then you are safe. if you click the ad then you need to reset pw and email asap

Those guys still get their accs banned, they just burn through a lot of accs (credit card and phone numbers, they have a system set up). That's advanced shit and those are generally guys that have adapted to Google's tightening restrictions over the last 5-9 years. At least the top guys and compared to all other affiliate marketers on the internet.

>not having ad blocker
oy vey

"Remember boomers, when buying crypto make sure to use your trusty ad blocking brave browser to stay safe!" BAT moon confirmed.

you guys are fucking idiots
sign into your bittrex account on bittrex.com then either click that ad or go to www.bittrex.com and WOW you'll already be logged in because you're fucking retarded

How do I check if I'm a victim of Bittrex phishing?

tldr: google ads displayed link can be different from the actual link

fuck never clicking google ads again