Why is no one talking about this moon mission?

Currently $2.10

Is everyone here an assmad burger or chink that got shut out at the ICO? It's weird I see neither shills nor fudders for Kyber right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874522987885670400?lang=en
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001720331
blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-crystals-to-be-tradeable-on-binance-d42a1533472f
testnet-wallet.kyber.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vitalik said stop pretending to be associated with him because it's an obvious scam.

It's just an exchange (nothing new) and is objectively overvalued at the moment considering it isn't even close to release. Nothing to see here but an inevitable dip.

Is it on bittrex?

Holy shit it's already 32 highest market cap. Overvalued af.

butthurt amerifat detected

I'm actually pretty fucking pissed.

Sold my 2100 KNC the moment trading went live on ED. Thought I made out like a bandit at 4x ICO price.

And now it's trading for 5x on Liqui. I am pulling my hair out watching this shit lol. And I just know when I wake up it will be even higher. For no fucking reason. Vaporware shitcoin.

Hype is everything in crypto evidently

Ye I haven't touched this either cause it really has no room to grow because its marketcap seems already crazy on day 1.

Also isn't it years until their product even gets close to releasing? There has to be better times to buy in than this, seems just like hype/fomo pump right now

This. Staying away for a good while.

>Hype is everything in crypto evidently

This. Sell half/two thirds your stack for 3-4x on debut of exchange for said hyped coin. Roll the rest if you really think the tech is worth it.

Nice FUD but this is 1 of 2 projects money skellington is actually involved in.

Market cap for 0x was higher at its ATH.
Still room to moon based on the hype but i'tll come back down

He literally told Kyber to stop using his name.

if this is what you are referring you are a retard

Sold at 4x bought back in at .005
Thank you money skeleton
Thank you

cant tell if dedicated troll or completely retarded.
Go on his twitter. Hes involved in Omisego and Kyber. Theres also potentially gonna be a partnership between those two.

What was the fiat value of this at ICO?

AHHHHHHHHHHH SELL SELLL SELLLL FUCKKKK

Had a sell order at .0084 which was bound to get filled during the recent pump, but it was on ED.. sad.

Fuarkkk it got to 5x ICO.
Not sure if to sell or not; its only been a fucking day. If it hits major exchanges it could reach 10x.

You're a moron

You forgot to edit the date, brainlet.

???

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874522987885670400?lang=en

He didn't change his mind.

Ah, okay. 2 different tweets at different times with the same sentiment. You're right, user. Sorry about that.

Already x5 before it even got to Poloniex/Bitrex.

Just wait for this to get to the major exchanges.
This will be at x10-20 in beginning of 2018.

Also thats when the launch of the Kyber Network Exchange Platform happens (Q1 2018)

Kyber is competiting with bittrex and poloniex why would they add the coin.

The problem I see right now and made me sold about half my KNC is that the market cap is wrong on CMC. It's about 30% more in reality.

They (Polo) added 0x even tho it was also competing with them.

Also Bitrex staff told on slack that they are considering it.

comments`

What do they have so far?

Nothing.

And how can you justify this market cap? I guess overhyped af?

oh and by the way it is now being added on Binance

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001720331

Binance tomorrow boyos, we're going for 10x.

Polo on Thursday for 15x. Bittrex next week for 20x.

Buy the rumor, we're going to the moon boyos.

>binance
Sell.

>Sell
Yea, Actually i might sell a small % of my holdings tomorrow, for x10 profit :DD

>justify
think like a bitch and you're going to be poor like a bitch.

oh fuck, anons right, its time to sell

why does everything dump when it hits this meme of an exchange?

fuck me, sold yesterday SHIT

This is exactly why I'm glad I didn't get into this coin.

>no complete working product for months if not years
>100% focused on the crypto space
>hyped by hungry brony skeleton

I would be so fucking nervous about trying to time my sell point in this post-ICO hype bubble.
Sell too soon: kill self.
Sell too late: kill self.

Forgot to add:
>"we're going to burn the tokens guys"
Ugh

Have you even looked at it’s marketcap already? Do you realise 10x is literally fucking impossible

its going to join its brother OMG around the 1 billion mark before october is over, you do the math.

>no working product either yet
>almost 100% coasting on fake hype

Why does money skeleton choose to back such shitcoins?

A whale is playing around with the new hype. Careful about buying at these prices

1billion is unrealistic as fuck for a token that’s only purpose is to be used for an exchange that won’t be released until 2019 at the earliest
And anyway this 10x you claim would be well over 2bil.

There is a whole load of dumb money buying this shit right now get in and out quick as possible and secure your profits and don’t get greedy would be the best advice to follow here the entire pump is fuelled by fomo and hype and if you make money off it you have succeeded just don’t be the one stuck holding bags for 2 years at the end.
Atleast OMGs graph looked a bit more healthy and natural at the start..

OMG healthy?
x20 in one month user is not healthy

ffs how did i miss this moon mission

EVERY fucking time why am i kept on this earth just crush me already god

>OMG healthy graph
you cant be fucking serious

Kyber has done 6x in a day and it’s already sneaking up on omgs marketcap day 1 so In comparison omgs build up was a lot more progressive and linear

I was only relatively speaking between these two coins in particular, fyi I don’t own either of these money skele hype coins

The Fat fingers on the buys tho...

It's not that it was shilled for weeks here...

fuck off by the time it was shilled the whitelist had been closed.

>M-muh fat_fingerz

Dafuq I just sold half my stack and now have 3x my initial investment back. Plus a lot of Kyber.
> didn't participate because whiny fag: kill self

binance tommorow, I wanted to sell today, but now I will wait for a bigger exchange.
This will 2x from this point at least.

I actually reported a Kyber thread for advertising before it was closed and it got deleted. Hahahhahahahahha

Oh don't get me wrong, the gains are very real.
It's just that the gains are more based on empty hype, and I really wouldn't sleep too soundly thinking about inevitable crashes.

JUST JUST JUST JUST

ffs jus sell it for 3x-4x and be comfy - whats your problem?

alot of coins tend to dump when they hit binance

do you know what time it will be on binance at?

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-crystals-to-be-tradeable-on-binance-d42a1533472f

first paragraph

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP this was yet another free 4-10x and i missed it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA JUST LMAO AT MY EXISTENCE FUCK MY SHIT UP KEKME FUCK MY MOTHER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unlucky, same here.
Kyber was the last ico that had gainz like this, nothing in future had this hype.

You treat it as if it would be a random shitcoin. This hype didn't just start yesterday and there is some good reason behind it. Not selling my last 1000 KNC until I'm rich.

If it wasnt for my whalebros i would probably had never heard of kyber, the guaranteed moon missions are not shilled hard cause nobody wants to be left out.

I'm a burger and got shut out so I'm not really watching it.

Hey, I said what I said:

What was the ico price btw?

like 0.0001667 knc/eth

0.00166 eth

0.001667*

0.01667 eth

> mfw seeing that pajeet nigger spamming every single Kyber thread in past month with his pajeet article on "beware of Kyber"
> mfw not an Amerigoy or a fuckin Chink therefore got in on the ICO
> mfw not falling for the "first day hype and then it'll tank"
> mfw laughing at discord pajeet groups trying to hype the TANKING yesterday when the price TANKED from 0.006 to 0.005 hahahaha

We shall wait some more. Please user tell me how silly I am and tell me how worried you are about my bags.

Please tell me how worried you are - and if you're REALLY worried - I'll sell them right now. Hahahahahhaha.

Tfw made only 1 whitelisted account

I'm very worried about you! Shall I set up a 0x smart contract so you can sell me all your kyber for 0.003ETH?

No joke you better sell soon, I've my sell order setup (higher than current price) but I know it'll fall in a few days. Buy back in for long, long hold.

Sent ;)

gonna buy some when it crashes tm on binance

how is this bullshit worth +$200MM with no working product

testnet-wallet.kyber.network/

More like +600MM with 226 000 000 tokens.