Reminder

Missed out on kyber? No worries faggots, next big thing since ETH
Get in now faggots

Vitalik pls stop

Were all gonna make it brahs

Bump.

ELIX is going to be huge.

Vitalik, not deleting your wording on said note shows that you don't like people making fake notes that show the impression you created them.

.20 huge? 1 dolla huge? Neo in August huge? Explain

The thing is, even if it goes to 'only' 1$, it would mean the coin will go x20 at current price.

With the current hype that is snowballing up and the low supply it is an extremely appealing opportunity. Especially since the devs are 100% dedicated and legit. People call the roadmap slow, but the fact that they are not overpromissing is a huge plus in my book.

Hey guys vitalik here

It's a scam don't buy

Buy it now fagbois
Or you will regret it

It's obviously being both shilled and FUDed pretty hard on Veeky Forums these days, but I legitimately think this thing has potential. But it needs a natural growth. Can you shills please fuck the hell off at least until after they release the app?

a dollar within 3 months worst case

Wont you buy user?

Got in on this super early and am one of the top 5 token holders, feels insanely good man.

Glad to see other people are taking up the mantle of spreading awareness. I'm about to go away for 3 weeks.

Good luck fellow hodlers of ELIX

How much are you holding? 300k?

Im holding 25k personally

Nice idea, but who the hell are the devs?

I love that mouth. Nice and big

Shill me on this one. Should I expect 20 x in 3 months

By Q2 2018 you will probably make over 100k from a 1-5k investment now. Look at their road map. It's going to require some patience but all the best gains do.

$1 by next week

Top 10 holder here. Got in at 500 sats. It’s our coin. When the normies hear about it we are set.

Make sure that you raise a Twitter storm about crypto lending. There’s an ongoing conference in London the fintech bigwigs are watching.

>no followers on twitter

I'll do my best

My strategy is to grab some halo effect of the marketing that saltlending and everex are doing.

Where do I buy?

ED
Coinexchange