What is the most unfair battle in history?

What is the most unfair battle in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_police_officers_killed_in_the_line_of_duty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_v_Germany_(2014_FIFA_World_Cup)
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKJpTtdMCk
youtu.be/mwyfYLg0HzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In America the cops would have shot him 37 times, along with two random toddlers in the building next to them.

Shiroyama
>Western military style force with rifles out numbers samurai with swords and bows 50 to 1

its funny cause its ture

But user you don’t know how hard it is for them. Cops NEED to have RoE with civillians that is more loose than our military serving overseas because how else will they keep us safe from minorities?

BUSHIDO DIGNIFIED,
ITS THE LAST STAND OF THE SAMURAI

>in america cops would have shot him 37 times
i see no issue here

I dont see any problem in shooting him. not american btw. im a eurofag.

But some vigilante obviously on drugs wielding a knife at cops? just shoot the fucker.

>just shoot the fucker.

You shoot someone only when there is no other solution. Shooting the guy in that scenario is the same as branding yourself as well as your colleagues as incompetent waste of taxpayers money.

kek'd @ the video, whites are weakling spineless faggots

>waste of taxpayers money.
Yeah, because getting yourself killed or wasting time of dozens of policemen to capture just one guy is a perfect way to not waste money, right?

So how many casualties and medical expenses did this intervention incur in the end?

>getting yourself killed
How exactly do you get killed in that situation? Several trained policemen should have no problem handling a guy with a knife. For what purpose do they have rods, tasers and other non-lethal equipment?
And wasting the time of police officers is no reason to take a life, otherwise interrogation rooms would already be renamed "execution rooms". Grow up out of your edgy phase already.

We really should equip police with hoplite style riot shields.

Pretty sure they have them and they just don't routinely carry them. It's not a bad idea.

This case? I don't know, I just know this from that video. But you are delusional, if you think each time it will end without spilling blood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_police_officers_killed_in_the_line_of_duty
ctrl+f and "stabbed"
There is even one case in 2017.

Are you for real? There is no training to deal successfully each time with guy with a knife, except "run away". Even when you are many, it's fucking dangerous. Grow up out of your child karate movies.

>You can individually list the policement killed since fucking 1900 in a country of 60 million people
>There were only 12 in the past 10 years
>most of them were shot
Wow, that's even less than a fucking thought.

>you are delusional, if you think each time it will end without spilling blood.
You're the one asking them to shoot at the first sign of resistance you fucking retard. That'll ensure it ends up spilling blood in every case including this one where nothing happened by not shooting.

Nobody was injured, so like... £3.50?

>There is no training to deal successfully each time with guy with a knife
Yes user, it's called " use your fucking taser".

What was going on in the 80s?

Tasers don't always work, and they can also kill.

So it’s better to use a gun?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_police_officers_killed_in_the_line_of_duty

>Collapsed while pursuing robbery suspects

A fucking thirty year old copper going about her duty whehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Europe is not the USA. The rest of Europe has armed policemen, buy it doesn't end with shootings multiple times a day.

Please user it's not fucking
>he was actually 24
I CANT BREATHE

>The rest of Europe has armed policemen
wrong

Who would win?

>The entire London police department

Vs

>A Muslim with a fork

Just tackle him....I don't understand..then you wouldn't have to look like your beating the shit out of someone with a baton for funsies.

The Naruto run towards the cop.

kekeroo

Which is why handegg > divegrass. You learn to tackle.

>police phalanx
Yes please

No, you shoot him when shooting him is the option with the best probable results. In my eyes, 1 police officer of the law is worth 10 violent junkies.

The 2017 one was litterally a terrorist attack.

>and some toddlers
Europeans are this insecure about their pussy cops who are more concerned with imprisoning people for browsing Veeky Forums than putting down violent criminals.

Europe also has a far lower rate of violent crime than America. Don't let Breitbart and the Daily Mail form your opinion of Europe for you.

(And the European country with the highest crime rate is none other than BASED ANTI-DEGENERATE Russia)

To be fair- and I'm no fan of the police- we have a lot of guns which makes people jumpy. British cops don't have to worry about being shot or stabbed at a routine traffic stop.

Because American police are well known for only ever shooting the right person, with no collateral damage whatsoever, right?

>police looking for a black man in a grey car
>fire on two latino women in a blue car and a white guy in a black car
>the blue car was hit 102 times

Well we Brits have rugby, which I think is American Football without pads, but with fewer ad breaks.

American cops can´t aim for shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_v_Germany_(2014_FIFA_World_Cup)

>1 man out of a nation of 65 million was stabbed during a terror attack
Clearly the correct response is to shoot anyone being a violent moron

>wasting time of dozens of policemen
thats their job

If you remove the black violent crime rate from the US total, it drops to be on on par with most of Europe.
You lot seem obsessed to emulate America's mistakes by mass importing incompatible third worlders in the name of 'diversity', though.

And if your father would have removed his penis from your mom's puss the world would be free of one more edgy retard, but he didn't so here we are.

im guessing thats some place like denmark or sweden, the police does not shoot people there, the locals are so civilised the policeforce dosent realy know how to deal with human beings any more

in france they would just tackled him down and taken him in for procesing

in germany they would probably have shocked him into a coma

in italy the carabiniery would come around, you do not want those fucks to ever come around, for any reason

in eastern europe two policemen would beat him half to death till a third would arive to drag him to the station where he would fall down a lot of stairs

Battle of Muret?

>buy it doesn't end with shootings multiple times a day
Yes, because you have to write shit-ton of papers for each time you do.

Rugby is actually much safer than Football because the lack of padding means they don't want to tackle as hard because of risk of self-injury.

Australian Rules Football on the other hand is rugby combined with casual murder.

The troubles in Ireland lad

american football has defined start and stop points making explosive full-sprint plays a necessity, padding or lack thereof does not address the inherent risk of the sport.

Pretty sure those uniforms are British. Which is probably why all of them have mace and shit and no guns.
They ain't Swedish at least I can tell you that much.

Also, can't speak for Denmark but according to 2015 stats Swedish police shoot about 20 shots a year at perps, and 20 warning shots. and though it varies a lot, on average they shoot 1 person to death a year. Though I expect n recent years the numbers have increased.

You're a lot hesitant to truck someone when all you have is a thin cotton shirt

It's fucking true. If europe had as many niggers as we do your crime-rate would similarly go up, like it is as you get more migrants.

Spanish with arquebuses arbalest and canons vs Aztecs with crystal weapons. But the main thing is the mesoamericans were not trying to kill the Spanish , they valued individual warrior honor and they would try to capture them instead. They were not even playing the same game.

this could't happened if nigger stayed in afrika

remove immigrant and nigger from europe and crime would drop to 0

>What is the most unfair battle in history?

Jews vs. Gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKJpTtdMCk

Yeah no.
Remove them and they will be replaced by the poorest natives.

the Australian Emu war
They pitted the entire Emu nation against only 2 aussies
They never had a chance

Bullshit

And?
You can shoot a taser from a safe distance in that case and if it doesn't work then let your colleagues use theirs.
It's still way better than shooting him.
Also yes they can kill but the probability of it is nothing compared to the gun's

>taser doesn't work
Oh hang on mr violent criminal could you stay there for a moment so my fellow officers can tase you?
>gets fucking stabbed/shot/bricked/ criminal runs away

>you shoot him when shooting him is the option with the best probable results.
How is that different from what I said?

If he had the time to close on to you while you took out the taser then a gun wouldn't have worked either way.
And we are talking about OP webm not in a general case. I agree that there are times when there is no other solution than to shoot someone but OP webm isn't one of them.

How about this one where they tased the guy 4 times before tackling him and cuffing him?
It's not an example of someone that needs to be shot but more an example of tasers sucking ass

youtu.be/mwyfYLg0HzE

user, if you are trying to make a point about a generality then use statistics.
Because showing a single case doesn't prove anything.

Apparently the police if you have watched the news in the last few months.