KING OF CRYPTO

who is the smartest guy in the room?

I'll go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvW-OGSIvoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this dunce?

BTC maximalist who is at the same time creating his own ICO to rake in the money from the same folks he detests (Ethereum investors).

edgy faggot from jewtube
Richard Heart

i lol'd at this. thanks

as for the guy i dont know who the fuck that faggot is but i need to get rich quick im on my last limb here

good luck everybody shits gunna get vicious soon

That dude's a fucking moron.

>muh Bitcoin cheerleading
>followmy inept life advice
>unironically loving Tony Robbins
>bad taste
>muh "I buy the best keyboard on earth" meme
>talk for 8 hours, say nothing of importance or insight.

Nigger even says not to read books, just listen to his wannabe scammer ass. Fuck off.

ok so post who has a better message

DATADASH ON YT

BitcoinMeister

>im totally not gay u guise

who is this pimply face kid

This
He is smart but full of contradictions
His ego is also a problem

I still like hearing him speak from time to time though

Richard Heart AKA "Bit-tits"

-clean your room
-take responsibility
-better your life and create value

I never get why people hate this guy so much.
Maybe its because he is to confronting for people to handle

>Post a Reply
reminds me of Bachman's in Silicon Valley.

unrelated to crypto.

If it has to be crypto related its this guy

From a TA and info perspective, this guy is always on point. He's one of the only people on YouTube that I watch

www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom

His ego is the best part, a true shitlord.

His life advice is crap. He'll say common sense stuff like stop gaming but fails to give practical advice on doing so.

He will say a lot of dumb shit like stop trading and making money off things where you don't create. That's pretty convenient for him to say when he already has enough BTC to retire. He just comes off hypocritical.

He will say shit like we should invest in life extension tech but then focuses his tech talent on another ICO which is ironically an erc-20 token when he is a BTC maximalist

He is quite literally the biggest faggot on youtube. He's fat, lazy and stupid and is paid to further the kikestream cause.

ty for this
See his tweets from time to time, didnt know he had a youtube channel.

Another one good one for TA is picrelated

you summed it up quite well

I forgot about this. He hates bitcoin cash wants kikstream. Tried to shit on Roger ver in interview but failed.

roflmao this cunt was bought by kikestream way back in 2015, he even calls Bitcoin Cash bcash or whatthefuckever they made up, although he's well aware BCC is the genuine continuation of bitcoin.

Literally the biggest shittalker in crypto, not an ounce of credibility to him.

forgot pic

hello roger

I like Tone, but at times he's too emotional for me. Sometimes i'll be chilling and happy, then I watch Tone and I start feeling panic lol. It happens too often for whatever reason

>BCC is the genuine continuation of bitcoin.
ELI5

Is it contradictory to scam the people he detest?

dem moobs tho

whoever made the most money without getting in the earliest. simple as that.

if theyre not multi-millionaires from this shit then you shouldnt even be wasting time with them.

He claims that poker is immoral because you leave people worse then they are.
He claims he doesnt care about money.
He then wants create a ERC-20 token (which according to him are all shit) with profit in mind.
If he actually creates a valuable asset which doesnt cause people to lose money then maybe that part is not a contradiction, we will have to wait and see.

Another major one is that he thinks he can be a self - help guru but is actually fat and wastes probably 80% of his day being inproductive.

That would not bother me if not for the self help advice.

Imo lead by example, this works better to motivate others to better their life.

sorry those experienced in economics and technology disagree with technically and politically inferior forks of bitcoin.

when 90% of everyone with real technical skills who has been around in this space even before bitcoin exists think bcash is complete shit maybe you're the one on the wrong side of history.

Don't get me wrong, he's a total prick. He's been blessed with above average intelligence, and I'm guessing being around morons most of his life he believes himself to be a lot more intelligent than he really is. He has some insights here and there, but his arrogance is ridiculously over the top.

>satoshi was Asian
>bitcoin is Asian
>bitmain is Asian
>Asia for Asians

If you think chink mining cartels should be catered for above all else then buy bcash. It is their centralised fork of bitcoin.

>be kikestream
>introduce burdensome code to radically change bitcoin into settlement layer for banking
>initiate enormous shill campaign for the uneducated masses
>Actively prevent blocksize increases to generate huge fees
>Bitcoin forks to Bitcoin Cash to circumvent these degenerative changes to the protocol
>Bitcoin Cash increases blocksize while we're at it
>Bitcoin (Cash) removes replace-by-fee to enable zero confirmation transactions again
>mfw zero confirmation payments work again
>mfw all transactions confirm every block
>mfw transactions are cheap as fuck again (under 1 cent)
>Kikestream initiate huge campaign to convince the dumb masses to believe Bitcoin Cash is somehow a shitcoin
>Bitcoin (Cash) is the genuine article
>shit is ~$400 due to fudding
>bargain.jpg
>Fudders post angry retarded posts because they sold their bitcoin (cash) for next to nothing

source on the chick?

/b/

soz no more

honestly if you're this easily swayed by a few chinese then you deserve the bags youre holding. just don't expect anybody else to play along with your fantasies.

kek nice

>$0.002 added to your account

bow to the king

What?

I just want to know who she is.

just go back to circlejerking in /r/btc with everyone else that got left behind. you are aware that roger ver actually does pay people to try and shill bcash, right? or maybe you're being this dense on purpose as some kind of false flag bullshit. either way the more people learn the less they agree with the chinese mining monopoly and them exploiting their position to create forks. so you really dont have time on your side unless you expect people to get less informed as time goes on.

besides, most of my money is in ethereum to keep it as far away from the chinks as possible.

fuck off newfag u don't deserve trips

excellent fudding

$0.002 added to your account

this

Ahh I didn't read your entire post but I feel obligated to warn you that ETH is a massive ponzi scheme or if it isn't it is certainly grossly overvalued to the tune of several hundred percent.

But whatever you're too indoctrinated to think independently.

Bcash sucks, wake up

I don't think newfag means what you think it means.

good goy

>to confronting
Yeh, because being a canadian "British Liberal" is totally edgy in this political enviromnet of extremes. We've waited 80 years for this moment to come around again, and this faggot pops up preaching his Centrism by another name. The guy is wants nothing 'cept to maintain the current Anglosphere order. He's an establishment faggot telling both Left and Right to "settle down".

Yeah, totally confronting. Jesus fucking christ I come across so many faggots like you. I can't even put myself inside your shoes. Inside your life. How the fuck does someone come to the conclusion Jordan Peterson is some type of revolutionary icon.

This is representative of the state we're in. A complete cluster fuck meltdown of all society. Where an anglo-tory centrist establishment generic speaker like J. Peterson is fawned over by children looking for the slightest amount of guidance. Where is your fucking daddy?

Source? This is interesting

micrea popescu /thread

Ok so looks like real name may be Richard James Schueler?

Or something else all together??

Nah!

And it looks like he was involved in some scams in Panama.

I found it funny he was going on about "stop gaming" on his YT channel, but on one of the WCN livestreams he was telling MadBitcoins to get a pc because you can game on it.

Dudes a total hypocrite.

> my face when bcash hashrate plummets every other day

Richard Heart's #4 reason ETH is shit is because /r/bitcoin has more subscribers. lmao

he is actually smart and a player, and rich as fuck, probably like 20+ million USD

fuck him

Fucking Morrowind character

Guy has some really shady past. Chris Derose is live now with the guy who broke the story
youtube.com/watch?v=jvW-OGSIvoY

this is a arrogant bitch who thinks who knows it all just because he made it in crypto. gtfo.

Can we get some weaponized Veeky Forums autism to fully dox this guy? People are uncovering shit about him in panama? there's videos of some white supremacist killer that a youtuber claims be a buddy of his

This is Veeky Forums. Who cares if he fucks trannies. I just think he's an asshole, but he can fuck traps all day good for him

The part about Richard Heart was at the beginning of the stream, they moved on to that separate conversation later. The guy fucking trannies is the one who started all the drama. Check Chris Derose's twitter and Jonathan Sterling, the full conversation was posted by Richard Heart but he later deleted it

Richard is really smart but holy fuck when it comes to his weight....... What the fuck does a bitcoin HODLer do all day? He's investing into longevity research vs. actually just working out for an hour a day.

god this guy is the BIGGEST faggot lmao
if you saw his interview with roger this guy is the biggest arrogant cunt lmao
"it is OUR DUTY as FREE THINKERS and THOUGHT LEADERS to lead the STUPID masses onto the correct path"
who the fuck does he think he is lmao

This fucking Billionaire faggot on his fucking throne

dudes not a billionaire yet. he probably still has less than 50-100m. all he did was mine btc with his computer and bought some early for hella cheap. then when he got rich he proceeded to piss his life away. only a year or two ago he decided to stop playing video games 24/7 and come out of his hermit whole. he had a big video about this i just watched recently. obviously not the best guy to be taking life advice from. he says some things that sound smart and have good logic from time to time but then will contradict himself a few minutes later and his fucking man tits and horrible taste don't really help.

haha hell yes! that's the guy who interviewed richard and he talked about buying btc early getting rich and wasting his life. you could tell by the end the bitcoin uncensored guy wasn't as enthusiastic about liking richard heart lol looking forward to watching this

Probably someone in the +3100 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

He's an idiot.