Where were you when Dr. Julian Hosp saved the crypto-debit cards?

Where were you when Dr. Julian Hosp saved the crypto-debit cards?
"Tuesday 8pm, Julian will go through all the updates on the progress of #COMIT"

Other urls found in this thread:

tenx.tech/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/floyd-mayweather-centra-ico-titanium-card.jpg
reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/71n6ny/i_cant_believe_i_am_uploading_my_medical_license/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m 12 what is this?

It is a crypto debit card I'm currently shilling because muh bagz.

Buying stuff with crypto feels like paying for goods with stocks/shares. Dont get it

Crypto debit cards allow you to go truly balls deep on crypto, while also allowing you to buy food/pay rent etc.

Are the transactions on these cards anonymous? Will I be able to use it without paying taxes?

asking the real questions here

even though some taxes are logical

Well, until gubbirmint takes control, it should be.

Nobody ever answers this simple question:

What's so special about this? There are already 20+ services that provides crypto-debit cards. And they've existed for years.

So it's just a regular prepaid visa, with tenx being the crypto/fiat conversion middle man?
Dude, I could start that company from my fucking flat with the money I literally have in my wallet right now.

This.

Deflationary currency, you can literally ask to be paid in cryptos.

But it has existed for years. Why is this one so special?

visa prepaid?

so it will be barely accepted for subscription/recurring payments? or for anything that requires cards as part of a kyc like restriction?

how does it compare with cards like xapo or wirex?

Tenx is moooning! Get on board before we leave. All the info you need is here.

tenx.tech/

Take a look.

why not CENTRA???

With a traditional credit card transaction, merchants pay a fee when they accept payment. That fee ranges somewhere between 0.5% and 3%. This fee is split between the merchant’s bank, the credit card processing system, and the card’s issuing bank.
With traditional credit cards this fee goes to the card issuer. However, some portion is often returned to the user as an incentive for using the card. That’s where those credit card rewards programs come from.
Instead of a rewards program TenX distributes PAY tokens in the amount of 0.1% of purchases. Additionally, a reserve of 0.5% of the payment volume on the network is periodically distributed to holders of PAY tokens in proportion to their holdings. TenX plans to distribute this incentive monthly at first, with hopes of increasing distribution frequency in the future.

Confirmed scam.

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/floyd-mayweather-centra-ico-titanium-card.jpg
because of this kind of shit... Tenx never had to do this kind of bs marketing. Tenx is the bitcoin of crypto cards, and Julian has been transparent about everything

Mayweather pumped stox. Look what happened.

I AM AT -%80 LOSS.
NEVER MAYWEATHER AGAIN
CENTRA IS PAJEET TIER SCAMCARD

>Dr.

What kind of idiot takes financial advice from a paid shill in a completely different industry?

Take a look at this.
reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/71n6ny/i_cant_believe_i_am_uploading_my_medical_license/

Pajeets, and stupid newfags who are trying to be rich from a stupid sportsbetting platform like me. Now I put my money only in WORKING projects with a real usage.

This just proves that crypto is unusustainable.

Everyone always talks about it as a currency, but what is it's purpose? You can only spend it if you have cards that convert it to USD/EUR/GBP etc.

Then what is the point of it?

We are at the beginning of this mememoney shit

once EVERYONE has it, we don't need the true fiat money anymore

This.

Can I spend a few thousand dollars in webshops without problems?
How the fuck would my European taxman know I own some meme card unless they specifically try to investigate me?

Or maybe I'm wrong here.

That is the whole point. You sell your bags by buying stuff and avoid paying taxes!

You should check out the live stream on tuesday.

Tax is included in the products price, its exactly same as paying with cash.

You still have to pay the taxes for crypto value appreciation, unless you want to go prison.

He is not even a Dr.

I'm sure there were people saying similar things when fiat was first invented (i.e. why even have it if people only accept grain?)

This is a necessary intermediate step in getting a currency accepted. Assuming you're not a sovereign state and can't force your citizens to use a new currency.

First, it's accepted by no-one and there's no easy way to pay with it, and so it needs to be sold for a more accepted currency to be spent.

Second, it starts being accepted as a payment option, however its price is pegged to the one of the more common currency.

And finally, once everything along a supply chain, from land to machinery to materials, can be paid using that currency, it's finally reached predominant adoption, and businesses will start pricing goods in terms of that currency rather than the old one.

Right now we're mostly in phase one, with a few businesses pulling us into phase two.

Then do it.

This is why i got mine, also getting your money out is alot cheaper than through cuckbase. Low fees

GUYS

what does the token represent?
"miles" when I buy stuff or is it supposed to be their "stock"?

You get some bonus and it is also like a stock.

cheacked the website, thanks

See

I feel the need to use this in fraud somehow haha
must be because of that fucking movie

Because there's different ways of viewing crypto. You can look at it strictly as an investor, as stocks/shares. Or you can look at it as an alternative to fiat, which many argue was the original intent of crypto.

There are some people out in the world living very unconventional lives and have switched to pretty much 100% crypto lifestyles where they get paid from their employer in crypto, they pay their bills in crypto, buy goods and services in crypto. Obviously I assume this lifestyle takes a fair bit of work to setup and probably comes with some inconveniences but it's what many envision the future will be.

he meant get around paying capital gains taxes in your country on your earnings.

ie: you buy bitcoin at $1000 but it's worth $4000, your guberment would want you to pay capital gains tax on that differential if you cashed out to your bank in fiat.

With this kind of card though you can just spend your crypto directly (without converting to fiat at your bank first to spend it) and avoid those capital gains taxes.

Yes you still pay sales tax on goods, but that's it.