All stock markets are crashing

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/indices/major-indices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm hoping America will save the day

We will. I just bought the FTSE 100

here we go

investing.com/indices/major-indices

USA-tech has been falling for the last couple of days senpai.

The bull run is approaching it's end, strap on boiz, student debt bubble set to explode. I'm about 12 months we will be in a very very different market, this is just the beginning and it's nothing rly it will be in the green tomorrow but then red again and again and less and less green until the pa of starts to set in and it fucking crashes with no survivors

Remeber biz, liquidity is king during a crisis, don't get caught bagholding. Keep cash to buy cheap assets

wtf happened...

and also, its strange this is happening and bitcoin pumps right before, like someone knows something

maybe theyre upset at the german election results

>investing.com/indices/major-indices
Holy shit this website is so bloated, I had to quit 10 popup before seeing the page.

sorry i didnt realize m8

I use uBlock Origin and i didnt get anything like that

>I had to quit 10 popup before seeing the page.
If you're still seeing ads and popups in 2017 you may actually be retarded.

yes. YES
fuck stock markets and fuck fiat
we captain nao
the only thing fishy is gold price falling as well

>Keep cash to buy cheap assets

>He thinks the USD will be worth anything after this artificially bloated shitshow is over.

stawkers btfo.
Make way for the kang, faggots.

Does anyone actually believe that the total crypto market would go up during a global recession in the near future? If so, why?

It seems to me that it's still considered too much of a niche/high risk investment for people to want to flock to it during bleak times.

even if 1% of funds currently in (((stocks))) found its way into crypto it'd be a boom like we've never seen before

Imagine.

already have my eyes on an estate

nah

0.1% is enough for 50k

Nah, not really.
$87 Trillion x 0,001 = 87,000,000,000/21,000,000 = $4142.857 + $3751.330 = $7894,187

My stocks are still up

$VERI still stronk brah