Can create a world without suffering

>Can create a world without suffering
>Knows he can create a world without suffering
>Knows how to create a world without suffering
>Creates a world with suffering
What did he mean by this?

He wishes to be entertained

>>Can
You do not seem to understand the point gnostics made long ago.

Satan was right.

Because it wasn't Him but muh Satan

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

>a world without suffering
suffering is a part of living life, without it, we're not better than the elohi, who lived like cattle.

Then why create Heaven?

Its mostly a place to house his Thrones. People living there is a thing that can happen, but its really rare and if you're that pious you could rise higher than living in heaven and practice platonic-theological-surgery to become something like a demi-god.

>shifting the blame onto Satan, a being less than omnipotent and omniscient
Are you retarded?

Why didn't God just make a world without evil fruit and let us live in peace?

>created the world
>it was good
>man transgresses against God
>(this is all part of the le plan, however)
>world becomes suffering and pain
>time passes, no one goes to heaven
>Christ redeems the world
>all those good men in purgatory go to heaven
>"in your lifetime the world will end"
>doesn't

Really makes you think

>everyone gets a free pony
>just sacrifice yourself to Roman executions
jesus revolutionized drinking kool-aid

Why do the children of Adam & Eve get punished? Is God a Nazi?

Because existence is actually Hell. We all lost.

because you're a filthy christian

>be human
>use human logic to rationalize god

Because suffering is a creation by our own mind. To escape it we need to elevate our consciousness

Creates a world without suffering.
the rebellion of men and angels ruin it.
Suffering now exists due to mankind's sin.
Mankind blames God for suffering.

Every time.

They don't get punished; they get born spiritually dead in a cursed and broken world where the devil is running the show.

If you don't like it, opt into the Kingdom of God.

Who then would ever turn to God?

Are you? Satan deceived humanity into rebellion against God, in furtherance of his own rebellion against God.

>mankind's sin

Oh hi, you can't tell right from wrong.
I'll make sure to punish you for doing wrong even tough you don't know what is it to do wrong.

Every time.

Make me think you have absolutely no idea what's going on, sure.

Protip: there is no purgatory.

Are you saying God didn’t know that would happen?

You can tell believe from disbelieve.
You can tell God from a serpent.
As they made mutually exclusive claims, you can choose whom to believe.

Eve believed the devil, and Adam joined her.

>there is no purgatory.
literally required to write good music, QED

Damn whoever made Satan the way he is really dropped the ba-oh wait

I said nothing about God's knowledge.

A man plans to build a tower; he secures land, plans, and ensures he has sufficient funds to finish the job. He also makes sure that the job will eventually be profitable, and that the benefits will outweigh the costs.

If man can do that, can God not?

Lies do not further the interest of the good.

Satan made satan the way he is.

He was not created as such.

Art is divine and proof of God's love of humanity all of reality. To call it lies it call God a liar, profligate.

>implying a world of suffering and happenings
>implying you wouldn't do the same

spoohookally.

Every single day the biological perspective gains ground over the social perspective, every day we learn more and more that the things that make what we consider to be a good person are almost all genetic. God made Saran capable of evil, he made man capable of evil, he set up their personalities so that evil would dominate, he set up the dominoes to create the exact outcome he predicted but somehow he has no responsibility, typical Christian reasoning, or lack thereof

But the man isn’t omniscient; he doesn’t know that an earthquake is going to wreck the tower the day after it is built.
And if God created everything, he wouldn’t have to account for outside factors. Everything goes exactly according to how he plans it.

>biology
the effects of biology on humans have been more disastrous than Islam and Christianity combined.

You're very quick to believe Jehovah and very slow to distrust those you live with.

Lol what? Oh right I’m talking to a Christian, for a moment there it felt like I was back in church as a kid listening to my pastor give the same bullshit unscientific excuses as you are. I wonder, if autism ran through your family like it does mine, if you would still love your precious god

He believes, conviction is his "strenght".
He is convinced that his god will make him wealthy and well off in a purposed paradise.
He doesn't understand that such god is a conner and a demonic creature.

look up social darwinism and tell me that it didn't cause the deaths of millions across the world.

I was made wealthy from piety and theological udnerstanding amoung other things. Like being a hero

Look up autism and tell me that god loves me or my little brother, considering we’re both biologically destined for failure

if you did not curse God, or if your familty were not so unforgivable. You would not have had to suffer such things. It is your curse, your cell, your cross. The same kind so many sinners were nailed to for lying to people and beinga demougouge, like you are now.

Yeah that’s about what I expected, you’re telling me that I’m being punished for he sins of my father, that my little brother who was born in 2008 os being punished by god for the sins of his father. How very loving and Christian, pardon me if your one size doesn’t fit all.

God is divine.

Art is the godless' substitution for that which is divine.

Yep, blaming the victim for something the victim never did.

Your god is the demiurge, and you're a moron and a laughingstock.

Every day science is wrong, and every day God is right.

Man has agency, and made his choice.

You have agency, and made your choice.

Presuppose God is always right, and your life will improve dramatically.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a christian
many people who appear to be real are not. They're designations, and it is up to you to understand the lesson that they teach.
>im being punished
because you are desrving of punishment, just like the nazis, and savages, and communists. You godless filth who cry for others who join in his misery.

All degeneracy stems from the flesh.

As usual, the opposite is true, as you take the Father of Lies at his word, and believe God to be evil.

My life improved the day I told your god to fuck off and became a gnostic christian.

You can still choose to love God.

You cannot tell the difference between God and the devil; until you can, you should never counsel anyone.

There is no such thing as a gnostic christian, so no, you are not one of those, whatever those might be.

You're just another flavor of child of satan.

>Your god is the demiurge
You could make an argument like that, mother of serpents and all. But all the other Gods are dead, and the worship of them is to worship the death and annihilation of humanity. Hence, they suffer unto death, for He is the only God.
>something he never did
being an atheist is grave sin, one that should and is punished by God. Or are those who hold nothing but the occult in their heart, and demagougery intheir mouths innocent? like hitler?

>You cannot tell the difference between God and the devil
The devil doesn't exist and your god is the demonic creature, you cannot tell heaven from hell apart.

The same goes for you.

>Art is the godless' substitution for that which is divine.
You are a blasphemer, all that is made by God is divine, Including art.

God made my little brother so ridiculously autistic that he’s 10 years old and he still doesn’t talk beyond repeating what he hears like a parrot. He is blameless, he did nothing wrong, he exists because my parents made a mistake and your fucking god convinced her that she should keep it even though he was destined to live a sad, pathetic life. I used to love god, before I realized that my brother is the fucking loophole of Christianity, and when I bring it up to a Christian they double down and tell me I’m cursed or evil or culpable for my ancestors, what a bunch of bullshit.
There is no God, I learned that when I first met rich Christians like you and realized that they saw me as some subhuman trash, the thought of me bringing their every belief into question. God might love me but his flock sure don’t, they’re the most hateful and judgmental lot you can find in America, you’re all so ironically hateful, nothing like the man you worship

My autistic little brother has no agency, he can’t even hold a conversation, go fuck yourself and your nonexistent god

If there is no suffering there is no joy. It's like have light without darkness, one can't exist without the other.

>I refuse to udnerstand the divine so hes not real
>Gods evil because they didn't abort my brother
kill him then, since you're such a great man who doesn't need God.

That’s for proving my point. If god is real, a hateful cunt like you really is his perfect servant

Christians worship a demonic god, many fedoras and non fedoras alike are publishing lots of books with all of the cruelties of this god, not because they hate this god, but because this god is hateful and his hatred can be observed and published.

If this god were loving they would have to slander him, but since what they say can be reaped from studying his sacred text it is no longer slander, but proper judgement.

Gnosticism is the true religion, we live trapped by this evil creature.

If you were autistic you wouldn’t think your life was ordained by god, you’d just be another rich guy spending his whole day coming up with talking points to justify his attempt to put a camel through the head of a needle. You’re a joke, you can convince yourself of this foolishness but nobody else.

you're a foul-mouthed idiot who demands the dvine and all of man cowtow to your retarded world where abortion and disease feed into each other. Might as well kill yourself since you're so holy and great, you're tpoo pure for this rotten world.

>Not wanting to live in g*d's BDSM dungeon

I've gone through far worse pain than you, and it only strengthened my piety.

Keep dodging the question you pathetic drone, why does god make people who never stood a chance from the moment they were born? If they were cursed via a bloodline-which btw is an incredibly unchristian idea-then it would contradict the Bible, which directly states that no man should be punished for the sins of his father, and yet here you are telling me that me and my brother are being punished for the sin of our fathers, sins you know nothing about are are merely speculating MUST exist based on your presconceived excuse for any person that never stood a chance. Your god is evil and your logic is circular

So keep your counsel to yourself, until you at least begin to become wise.

God's creation week was 6 days long, in which mankind made no art.

Most art is deplorable, despicable, and blasphemous.

Your sin is blasphemy and demagoguery

If he never reaches his personal age of accountability, he will be in heaven with God forever, in a new body, living in joy and bliss.

You're the one who isn't wise, just because a book tells you that such thing as you like is wise doesn't make you wise, you're all fools and you think yourselves geniuses.

a world without suffering would be a dead world

The god of the fedoras, the god of this world, is the devil and the devil is far more evil and wicked than you can imagine.

the christian God and his holy texts lead to centuries of humiliation for Christians in the form of mass-suicides and serfdom, conquest and eye-plucking. To believe such things is to promote the lies of a suicidal death-cult that died in the 1890s.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

You are not even at the starting line.

As Paul said, the light sufferings of this life are nothing compared to the eternity of bliss in heaven.

Never did any of those things before I was born, keep dodging the question I’m sure your pastor taught you a million ways to deflect from the one question no Christian has ever answered logically.

If we want to know what it is to be evil we need only to pick the book of the christians and read on how this god treats his people.

If your god were half compassive you needn't fear him.

What question is that? The agency of the severely autistic?

Do you think God makes good decisions, or no?

There is nothing in the bible about how God treats Christians, but for the letters in Revelation, the rapture, the wedding feast of the Lamb, ruling and reigning together over this earth for a thousand years, and then an eternity in heaven.

>any of those things before I was born
children are born pious, but some sin the moment they can speak. Which is what you did. Also, children are born at age 6, which is when you started sining. Also, the christian God is worthy of punishing the followers of for their blasphemy.

If you knew what the fear of the Lord was, you would begin your journey towards wisdom.

What question? Why does god make men and women with no agency, how can Christians look at an autistic person, see visible proof that all men are certainly not created equal, and then still go on loving your day looking at your “lessers” like they could have been you if they just loved God more, what a fucking joke. Jews control the world, they spit on your god and have more money than you ever will, your logic doesn’t hold up going up or down, it doesn’t hold up beyond your own individual experience, because every man is born differently and our biological traits are he most important factor in our success. You have NO response, your next post will shift the goalpost again, I can’t wait.

you made the choice that god predestined you to make.

I was BORN autistic. My brother was BORN severely autistic. We were punished before we could do anything, please don’t pretend to understand genetics or biology, you clearly have a comically stupid understanding of them.

When sin entered into the world, many things began to exist that did not exist before. Death, sickness, pain, sorrow, suffering, etc. All as a consequence of sin entering the world.

God judges the hearts of men. If your brother is so autistic that you believe he cannot make a choice to accept the free gift of God's salvation, or reject it, God knows his heart and will grant him what he desires.

An eternity with God in heaven, or an eternity having nothing to do with God, in the dark, alone, and on fire.

The laws on earth don't punish people with no seeming agency; I'm not sure why you think the Judge of the Universe is unjust.

But for listening to satan and his children make baseless accusations, that is.

I made the choice that God foreknew I would make.

He does not experience time in a linear fashion.

>genetics or biology
your foul-mouth won't cure you. No doctor can cure you, no blasphmeny can cure you. God has the cure, and you spit in his face for suggesting it.
>I dindu nuffin
literally your whole argument, you did do something, you acted like a piece of shit your whole life and this is your come-uppance. Screaming in people's faces like a fucking moron for suggesting ideas to you that are proven. You think suffering proves there is no god? It proves there is a god because you can't do shit to it and it can punish you accordingly to the law.

Again, you can choose to love God back, or you can choose to reject Him.

I understand that you have a higher hurdle than most people because you have a very difficult time, due to your autism, in imagining God as a person.

God is a person, with emotions, likes, dislikes, activities, etc. Get to know Him personally before you judge him for the way you and your brother turned out.

A short life of misery followed by an eternity with God is an infinite win.

>how to counter no points, make no argument whatsoever, and then claim victory like a toddler

Christians literally have the rational fortitude of children, because their social structure violently suppresses reasoning.

>god would cure your autism if you believed!

God you’re dumb

Show me in that post what was written without reason.

>A god who cursed you don't know how to uncurse you
this is why atheists starve to death no matter where they're from. They're too stupid to live

The part where you shifted the goalpost and didn’t counter any points i made; you know, the Christian model of argumentation as opposed to the Socratic method, aka foolishness