How the average Bitcoin user is getting wealthy helping money launderers

Last week a few of us made $20,000 just buy helping out money launderer o online sort of like join Market but you don't have to go through all the technical knowledge. Now the news is blowing up our spot.
bittox.com/2017/09/23/average-bitcoin-users-getting-rich-online-helping-money-launderers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvyzEvbaXMk&t=261s
bittox.com/?aff=profit
bitpetite.com/?aff=midgetman
bitpetite.com/?aff=profit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been making money for the last 30 days with them but just because it's on the news what do you think it matters? It will still be alive it's not like anything is changing

Do you really expect anyone to fall for this ?

This is a good thing it just means that they are getting more publicity so more money launderers will use the site to make us more money.

how would they make btc transactions actually untracable?

so we are releasing funds that couldn't be used back into the economy, stimulating it.

we're the good guys after all.

It's a good start, it helps that we can withdraw every hour.

Fuck off Ponzi Scammers

nice try to shit on cryptocurrency. your fiat scam is on its way out.

AYO, is this site legit?

I thought this kind of sites were a scam, I could break free from wageslavery with this I've got 10 btc, this could cover the salary I earn weekly at my company and I could dedicate full time to trade,
plis Veeky Forums has anyone used them?

Holy fuck you guys are making it so obvious, no-one will fall for your scam.

so it's a ponzi, oh well, sounded too good to be true.

How do you think I made all the money in order to invest in Icos? Obviously I use places like these

Nah, i rather make my lambos from my own dedication and work. Say hi to Tyrone and Jamal when you see them in the federal prison for me.

I'm not sure what you mean bro

I've got news for you bro your whole life is a ponzi. Why not stop the bullshit you're doing now and get rich? Or stay poor

one of u niggas show me proof of this place paying up and i'll take your Sponsor so you can get extra percentage interest which is classic of ponzis

PONZI SCAM!

We don't need you joining under us we make enough money

>someone wants to give me more money
>nah it's enough

I can believe that.

>launderers use cryptos and stocks to launder money

This is old news.
It's nearly impossible to stop isn't it?

>Ponzi Scammers
>thinks fiat is any better

uh, shut them down?

What? Stock markets?

Never taught to stole the banker role. It's either us doing it or them. So stfu

You blame the criminal, not the bona fide proxy.

I don't know guys I've already made three grand from this so we shouldn't be discussing the negatives and positives and just get rich

have fun in jail for aiding and abetting

How are they going to get evidence lmao, hacking my wallets?
get the fuck outta here.

You don't know what you're talking about bro. You should be using your time to make money.

>money laundering

Can't wait until the FBI busts your ass and through you in prison for money laundering. Once you are in prison, Jamal and his friends will look at you and think:" Daym dat cracka has a thic ass" and then they will push you down to your knees. Jamal, the alpha male of the prison gang, will pull out his long, thick and muscular horsecock and shove it down in your small mouth hardly able to breathe. And you will embrace it because deep down you are a small little faggot that wants to be treated like a dirty slut and be completed dominated by a strong black man.

wow not realizing any fucking criminal that uses cryoptocurrency to launder money uses tumblers. get the fuck outta here ponzi fucks

i put in $80 to give it a test. i already was able to withdraw twice it lets you withdraw every hour.

i tried this and I'm in prison now

I put in 2750 two weeks ago. so far so good

>4.5% daily on his initial investment for six weeks

holy fug is this legit?

it's kinda fun how the OP of those shill threads only postes once
but the first user in the thread is shilling his ass off

interdasting mr pajeet

its working for me

hello sirs, please launder money through yobit, big returns just for you sir, do you want fancy car and big house? yes you do sir

youtube.com/watch?v=PvyzEvbaXMk&t=261s

I have been using them for about a month since bitmixer found god and closed

Just for the record I have made a smidge over 9000. I'm waiting for 10,000 to get totally drunk and throw my furniture out the window to buy new furniture

Their telegram chat is informative and shows how much money people were able to launder

>what are HYIPs
This is very, very normal for an HYIP.

The unspoken code is that it is a Ponzi scheme and will eventually disappear but you can make money by gambling you aren't last to get out.

Its like you want to stay poor
>for over a month i have been using it to launder.
so i dont think its one of those. You can easily see how many deposits are in the members section

Hey did you guys see that since this message was posted a quarter of a million was put in?

Good read ive been involved making money with mixers since 2016 it's just recently that their technology got better to make it fully untractible which does in fact require other people's Bitcoins that are clean so the story is right

this is just ... so fucking pathetic

God someone needs to make a YouTube video and shut these naysayers up or are they really too dumb to understand how this works?

I've actually made quite a bit of money with this

I put in $1,500 two hours ago, already I have withdrawn twice and I've given out my link to some friends so I already have 5 referrals

It's old news by now but it's still good don't get this confused with an hyip this is a real money laundering program it is making a lot of people a shitload of money

dont be an idiot.

Wow all these legitimate replies by real people are sure making me want to give this a try. See you on the moon, everyone!

I missed putting in money over my lunch break so I will do it when I get home from work

Its legit anons. I've put $10 yesterday and now I have over 4btc. No lies

Thanks, just made 100k

A fucking mmo gold scam turned into a website?
Obvious bubble is obvious

I don't know I think all the criticizers are people who have no money to begin with and that's why they are mad I can't think of any other reason I mean even before this news came out I put in $3,500 September 13th I've already made back 5500 so I've gained a thousand I don't even ask people for referrals. I'm on my second time depositing now. I took my profit and deposited the second time so now all my principal is out and I'm working with fun money

Something tells me this is only the beginning. I have 4K sitting in there I only put in 2. Haven't even done a withdrawal

I am a 40 year old woman who has deposited $300 and if i can do it anyone can lol

Right on granny

nice LARP lol

I am certain there has been $500,000 put into this so far today who is doing it? Is it because of this story

Yasss queen, get those bitcoin package!

Very interesting to say the least join Market requires a lot of technical knowledge but even that place on GitHub allows you to make money so this website is definitely giving a good percent of their money away to people with clean Bitcoins

Thx bb

Join market use to pay out really well but since they got so many people depositing clean Bitcoin their margins got much much lower that's why this site is so good it's paying a high percentage daily and it works just like join Market except without all the technical shit like you said

How long do you think they will continue to pay 4.5% a day? It only took join Market 2 years to go from paying 5% to paying .2% or maybe they will just keep paying this much? I hope they just keep paying this much that would be awesome

I don't think they are going to stop paying that much at all because they are not decentralized so it would be good for them to continue paying this much plus money launderers pay a high premium to launder and join market has been reaping the benefits for far too long.

how can u make this so obvious wtf

How is this any different from spending money irl? Everyone is a fucking criminal

If you are new on this board, or thinking about this, don't.
This is an obvious ponzi scam.

Holy shit, is this for real? 4.5% a DAY? Why the fuck would everyone not be doing this?

I deposited $10,000 just now. :)

Can someone give me a legit rundown of this place?
How safe is it?
Will this ever be traceable by the feds back to me or is this untraceable/ technically not illegal since I have clean bitcoin?
What would be the safest way to prevent this from being traced to me? Ie. VPN, browser, wallet, etc...

Whoever gives me a good answer I'm will to use your referral code. I have like 3 BTC I'm willing to play with.

Which of you just put in that $50,000?!?

Have fun in prison faggot

This is illegal it's a money laundering service just like join Market except you don't need the technical skill to program and use join Market. It's not a Ponzi like these idiots think. You deposit your clean Bitcoin and launderers deposit their dirty Bitcoin and it outputs clean Bitcoin to all addresses it's untraceable. You can basically jusr withdraw the money to any address you want the only problem is you won't be able to claim it on taxes so somehow you're going to have to get it into fiat without using coinbase. So you can use local bitcoins.com and have someone deposit the cash into your bank account to hide it from the feds so you won't have to pay taxes on it but I would only do this up to $30,000 other than that use someone else's bank account to deposit into change the bank account every 30,000

Enjoy being poor faggot

If anyone else has decide to profit from this DO NOT use coinbase to withdraw to fiat thats a good point. They actively monitor for IRS purposes you don't want to have like $50,000 in unclaimed profit

Definitely cash out through local Bitcoins but you really don't have to worry until you get to a hundred thousand net profit

i'm going to deposit 4k. any referral deals out there?

>referral
Use mine bittox.com/?aff=profit

bitpetite.com/?aff=midgetman

Use mine bitpetite.com/?aff=profit

can you send me an email humppu(a)protonmail.com

or you

t.

it sounds good for me because I don't have much time to day trade so to put in $700 and get back 1400 in 6 weeks ain't that bad of a deal

Their current payout model in is a pyramid scheme.

So all in all you're gambling 100% of the funds on the fact that the scheme will not collapse within the 6 weeks that you make a 40% return on your investment.