Only need 4 10x's to turn $100 into $1 million and escape this hell on earth

>only need 4 10x's to turn $100 into $1 million and escape this hell on earth
>i've missed more than 5 i've seen happen in crypto

I've missed every lottery.

kek what a loser

I have about 1000 dollars to spare. As a poor student, I'd be happy just to have five digits

I know that feel. Saw bitcoin at $0.30, saw eth at $12, saw ANS at $0.20, this shit hurts my soul

this. ust look at the market cap and how well other gambling coins do. It' unironically 40% of my current portfolio.

don't worry as long as you hold precious metals and crypto until there's a new international monetary agreement you will make it

anonymous dev, no one is buying. Lol try again.

> 2017
> no new coins being added to large exchanges because of impending SEC regulation
> overall crypto marketcap huge compared to 1 year ago, possible bubble terriotry
> he thinks he'll still get 10x on a coin

HAHAHAHA

>1 million is enough to escape the capitalism limbo

You're here forever motherfucker

>>i've missed more than 5 i've seen happen in crypto
don't miss #6

What if the fed doubles down in the moment of crisis and defends the dollar with their dying breath? Riots due to austerity, bank runs, the works but cash stays king.

100x leverage is the key to millions...

Bitmex if you're wondering.

You only need to get it right once.

anonymous devs oh no im dumping my BTC asap

keep coping boyo

If i front 1BTC for 100x leverage, and it goes down 10% do i owe 10BTC or does it have a stop loss at 1%?

You will get margin called and your 1 btc will be gone. You will not end up in debt though.

>100 x 1.05^189 = 1011061.39
that's one successful 5% trade, just under every 2 days, not counting fees, and you have $1M in a year

How do you time the swing though, because the second you buy it can fall 1%

I'm using the strategy of 5% daily but this won't scale

25 +10% makes a x10. So if you make 10% profit everyday for 100 days your out.
I'm 20 days into this scheme, and so far doing good

then china and russia dump their bonds and the us dollar hyper inflates and we see WWWIII. Whoever wins WWWIII will be a world government in which Keynesian economics is no longer useful.

lol yeah. You can't shove 100btc into some low volume shitcoin without it affecting the market.

Some 'whale' on here last week said that at some point, you have to switch to only huge volume pairs that are trading in a channel. Like XRP/BTC on poloniex or something, which usually dips back to the same support level many times in a month

So i just have to focus on a high volume pair, go long at the right moment for dat 5% and im in lamboland?

i dont get how your suppose to time it though because it can fall 1% at any second

>10% profit every day
Literally impossible to get that consistently

or maybe you can split it up and pick multiple coins a day? They often cycle up and down together anyway.

btc wasn't an ICO. He didn't ask for millions, he gave out Bitcoin as a proof of concept for free. This argument is retarded.

Fucks sake, just margin long btc at 100x and pray for a pump.

You can't trade 250k of shitcoins

Tell me more user

not if you're low volume and use enough time

today has been rough though...

he's still holding more than a few

'muh anonymous dev', its not ideal but just because chads pretty face isnt plastered on it doesn't make it any less legit than the million other dog shit tier coins with $10 million+ market cap. i dont know why your so bitter boyo

inb4 your the BAT shilling cunt

the problem is when it falls 1% instantly and you loose your money. how can you protect against the frequent drops like that?

this is a stupid meme. noone got rich by zero diversification

Pretty much this. A million will no longer set you up. Going to go after multiple millions.

>low volume

Good luck when you get a fair bit of bitcoin under you.

Too much effort,will have to automate
Google CCI

Buy a fucking trading bot, running 24/7. Pay an autist to configure it. Make money forever.

>Google CCI
what do i need to know about them?

What's a good bot? Who's a good autist?

there are many. Using gunbot atm but I'm sure there are better options available. Unironically got a guy on reddit to do it for me for few Eths. Don't make HUGE gains every day but it adds up. Passive income is the best income

>A million will no longer set you up.
Bullshit. My brother lives comfortably on 700€ per month. To get that much in shareholder dividends on some shitty established company you only need 168,000€.
Let's say you want double that, $400,000 to escape wage slavery forever.

how much you making user? i wish richcels here would spill the beans a bit more

i'd love to but im ashamed to say i'm holding that 1000 in terms of bags now

what exchange/s do you use it on?

Would you mind telling us who on reddit so i can hit him up?

Like 4-7$ a day
Polo atm
Sorry user, he doesnt want that. But lurk around ethtrader or cryptotrader or just ask straight forward in the daily discussion area. There are some people with good experience. I didn't trust myself enough to set it up myself

Can you scale it up? if you put more BTC in can you start making big $ passively?

yeah. I just started out and as I don't have huge experience with bots and don't trust most people in the crypto world I started with a quite small amount. If you put a lot in it you can gain much much more. But keep in mind that the bot could alos fuck up if not configured correctly or some very unusual marked movement happens

in 10 years $1mil would only cost $100,000 in value

take note the inflation

>giving API key out
Yeah, sure, fuck that shit

>beans a bit

you don't have to do that. Theres tons of information 4 free. If you have the time you can prolly figure out a good config yourself amd eel safe about it. Also a reason why i don't shre the guys name who did it for me. Also saing there are most likely better options than gunbot. This is no advertising, just what I do.

Can't wait until the FBI busts your ass and through you in prison for money laundering. Once you are in prison, Jamal and his friends will look at you and think:" Daym dat cracka has a thic ass" and then they will push you down to your knees. Jamal, the alpha male of the prison gang, will pull out his long, thick and muscular horsecock and shove it down in your small mouth hardly able to breathe. And you will embrace it because deep down you are a small little faggot that wants to be treated like a dirty slut and be completed dominated by a strong black man.

is it suddenly illegal to HODL, or to buy low sell high?

what the actual fuck, man?
you're sick