Is there a historical reason that right wingers are always on the Wrong side of history?

Is there a historical reason that right wingers are always on the Wrong side of history?

I imagine you jest, but historically right wing is reactionary so if someone is holding on to past bullshit it's usually them.

Because they praise merit, virtue and hard work and majority want gibs, are debased and lazy.

It's easy to get popular support when you tell people that their failure is other people's fault and deserve the stuff that other people have without having earned it.

This is correct This is emotional response

> Pop out of the right Vagina = merit, virtue, and hard work

t. duke nigel of shitsbourough

Because the concept of history having a "wrong side" is inherently progressive/leftist. Anyone who thinks like that will automatically perceive the right as being on the wrong side of history.

Nothing else good will come of this thread.

The Jews desu

I was born into a relatively poor family but the good senses my parents instilled into me allowed me to pull myself out of that place and into wealth. Sure, where you are born can greatly affect your life, but right wing values are not only for the rich.

>"hurr its bullshit just because" is correct
>the argument is the emotional response

Nah. You know I'm right.

It's easier to destroy than it is to construct. The left just makes a virtue out of destroying shit.

You know I'd have nothing against you leftshits living out your ideology all in one place and starve yourselves to death. Too bad you always want to live near your capitaliz opressurs and make life shitty for everyone else.

Don't be a bitch, if history progresses and the right wants to hold on to past values, then they will be holding on to outdated values. Centuries ago, adulterers would be stoned to death. In the modern world, this doesn't happen. Your and your people's values progressed.

>why has a movement to slow, stop, and or reverse social progress always failed
Gee I wonder

You getting emotional only proves my point.

To illustrate better why was the first post correct, see

This exactly.

Muh outdated values. Hedonism, nihilism, and basically being shitty existed since ancient times my derelict friend. The difference is that we knew better not to let derelicts vote.

Pickle Rick is not only an inherently gut bustingly funny concept, it's also incredibly deep. You could teach an entire college level philosophy about Pickle Rick. Rick turned himself into a pickle not to challenge to himself, as he claimed, but to avoid going to therapy with his family. Dan Harmon, the absolute genuis co-creator of Rick and Morty, said at the 2016 Rick and Morty Comic Con panel that the Pickle Rick that the episode is a great example of alcoholism without mentioning alcoholism. This is part of what makes Pickle Rick so deep. Pickle Rick is running away from his problems by turning himself into a pickle. He, through a few incredibly cleverly executed hijinks, finds himself in a sewer. He finds himself "in a pickle". While literally being a pickle. If you're not following my thesis, it's because you're not as smart as I am and you should go watch teletubbies or something.

>You getting emotional only proves my point.
>emotional
Besides. No it doesn't, my crack smoking friend. The emotional state (or lack thereof) of the speaker has no bearing on the truth or falsity of the statement being made.

>Because the concept of history having a "wrong side" is inherently progressive/leftist
Are right-wingers moral relativists now?

>1+1=2 is an old value therefore it is outdated

We are just in a period where we have plenty of resources and no threats so people are no longer constantly at each others' throats.

1 of 2 things will happen in the future, either humans fuck shit up, in which case we will regress back to reactionary paternal autocracy, or technology will go nuts, in which case the world will look like inflexible anglo rationalism on steroids. Instead of being complacent you should be preparing. Your utopia will never come to be.

Because we know from the science of dialectal materialism that communism is the inevitable future of all societies.

Insults imply emotions, emotions imply bias, bias implies wrongness.

Ok story time. What made you so hateful and envious of other people's money, success, girlfriends comrades?

Me first! Ok. I just fucking hate that I had the opportunity to go to college and blew it on an arts degree. All my friends started in a similar situation and did real degrees and now have money, cars and hot wives.

No worries. I joined the revolutionary trostkyite workers (not really) league - internet division and now I work day and night to get revenge on those who are smarter, more attractive and more successful than me. Join us comrades!

>bias implies wrongness
That's not how it works, my bridge dwelling friend. Do you think Einstein, or any scientist, wasn't biased in favor of his view. What implies wrongness is failing in reason and experience. What I think or feel is irrelevant to the truth or falsity of my claims.

Get two politicians on two different platforms. One is "gibs me dats", the other is "any would not work, neither should he eat" and find out who he majority prefers, hence is "on the right side of history". But be careful, "history" bites back.

fpbp

>implying meritocracy isn't right wing

You basically came to say what I was going to say, only I was going to be a sarcastic dicksneeze about it. FPBP

Yes.

>The left just makes a virtue out of destroying shit.

Is that why the communist powers stressed industrialization?