You can go back in time to kill one person. Who do you choose?

You can go back in time to kill one person. Who do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pausanias_of_Orestis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

myself as a baby

your mom

Julius Cesar like really early in his career

>Wanting to destroy western civilization
Good thinking my man then us colored folks could finally make the world great wit no slavery n shiet.

This.

Jesus

this is a good question.

this is the best answer at the end of the day

FDR.

this desu

Muhammad, before he turned 40. Ideally a the age of 39, when he's still just a crazy hermit who spends all his time praying in a cave.

Cortez

What's the problem with FDR?

ghengis

myself

definitely jesus, then i'd know if he existed and if he can come back to life.

Hilter

alexander the opportunist

Adam

Abraham

Marx

Christopher Poole

Abraham

Resentful athiests that literally want to destroy christianity in their darkest thoughts and desires.

Karl Marx

they are so pathetic and that is why i said that germanics shouldnt have converted to christianism

Baby Jesus

how would you do that since muhummad had allah on his side

This

Napoleon at the height of his power (1811 or so). I would save him from himself, and leave him a martyr for all of history by posing as a disgruntled royalist trying to bring back the Bourbons.

Joseph smith cause who needs Mormons

I kill the meteorite that exterminated the dinosaurs so the human race never develops

I wasn't supposed to eat the starbursts because they were for trick or treaters, but I just finished the second bag. Nothing personnel, kids

t. Gregory my friendly neighborhood republican christian

Muhammad

Hegel

>why i said
And who are you?

Why kill Jesus if he was just a normal person? Is it because you hate christians for some reason?

The person who would really go back in time to kill the person they had chosen to kill in this thread, once they had done it

To be EDGY

EDGY
D
G
Y

With a double barreled shotgun, baka

People back in the past are all dead anyway.

*tips fedora* "nothing personal"

This. Anything I can to stop those murders from taking place. Samantha Hyde too maybe

t. neil degrasse tyson

Muhammed but mostly just to see what modern day would be like. I wish there was a perfect history simulator where you could edit what happened historically and see what time progress would be like.

No one time travel will never happen and I don't want to disrupt destiny.

Me.

Saint Paul

This fucking heretic managed to survive somehow

>choosing Hollywood movie speculation over the all-encompassing philosophy of determinism
There's no point in even theorizing because "what-if's" are merely a human construct

Why Saint Paul?

Jared Diamond

who said i was an atheist? picking jesus is the only way to to determine falsifiability. either 1) jesus exists and you can kill him and 2) he comes back to life.

Sounds dubious

how so?

Set up the basis for the massive regulation/federal influence in fucking everything, got his stuff passed by the Supreme Court by threatening to pack it, basically was EMERGENCY POWERS THE PRESIDENT, stayed past two terms.

I wouldn't kill him, though. Personally I'd shoot Benedict Arnold before he defects so he goes down in history as a hero something something batman quote.

OP

"What-ifs" are an unavoidable, predetermined part of life.

Ty Cobb

This is sexy desu

Does being part of Jewish crowd demanding release of Barabas counts as killing of Jesus?

Winston churchill

>t.brainlet

>Napoleon at the height of his power
Doesn't matter you are going to have to look down anyways.

>Implying Jesus existed.

Pausanias of Orestis, the man who assassinated Philip II of Macedon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pausanias_of_Orestis

Kill the filthy traitor Alkibiades
Or Plato "for the lulz".

Abraham, and if he's fictional, then Moses, and if HE'S fictional then Jesus, and if he's fictional then Mohemmed.

yes

stupid insecure crippled cunt ruined everything that Bismarck worked so hard to build

This

Do it again kaiser willy

most scholars agree that he did

Either Adam or Eve

He was just a symptom of a failing Republic. Had he not done it, another would have.

"""Prophet""" Muhammed or however you wanna spell it

martin luther

Karl Marx is the only correct answer. After that it's a long way until Stalin, Mao, and Hitler (in that order).

/thread
there has never been a more cancerous legacy that lasted for so many years after the person died than Muhammed, all others who did harm died down with time, but this even grows with time!

We'll never know because it's entirely hypothetical would would have happened if Caesar was assassinated and left behind an adopted heir

Corruption and men seeking power was rife in the closing days of the old Republic. It was just that Julius Caesar rose to the top and crushed his competition. If it was not Caesar, it would be another, maybe even one of the Triumvirate.

i have made up my mind thanks to you i want to go back in time to kill that neel degenrate tyrone infact i dont need a time machine ill kill him now, its not even that hes black his smug face and retarded tweets that dont make any sense makes me want to end humanity

Matthew Hopkins.

Common ancestor of all Europeans.

Fuckin atheist faggot. Nazis, commies and anglos managed to kill 10 times more people just in last century than total number of people killed by Muslims.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha what an ignorant retard

Pretty good choice.

This

t. papist cuck

this desu

He'd just resurrect and make even a bigger fuss. Just let him be man, it's the way she goes

He's the gentleman who insists the inhabitants of the roman empire were melanated people.

The common male genetic ancestor of the Spicksican "people".

Longinus is a Saint I think

Lenin

Here's (you), now kys fagget.

Mao

At least he's roasting in hell this way.