Who's the american equivalent of Oswald Mosley?

who's the american equivalent of Oswald Mosley?

Edgy answer: FDR
Pleb answer: Huey long
Correct answer: father coughlin

Ascended answer: Charles Lindbergh

a hero who was right about everything and got unfairly shut down by the government?

patrician taste

William Dudley Pelley

Henry Ford

BLUMPF

Father Coughlin's radio broadcasts are kino. He did literally nothing wrong

This, fucking jewish mob deserved the rope. Worse than the Italians t b h

>tfw people keep telling you Trump is a fascist but he still hasn't replaced the Senate with a corporate trade union congress

E V E R Y M A N
V
E
R
Y

M
A
N

This

L for Loser, am i roight?

Rarest Mosley I've ever seen. Got any others?

>"To those who argue that we could make a profit and build up our own industry by selling munitions abroad, I reply that we in America have not yet reached a point where we wish to capitalize on the destruction and death of war."

>Shall we now give up the independence we have won, and crusade abroad in a utopian attempt to force our ideas on the rest of the world; or shall we use air power, and the other advances of modern warfare, to guard and strengthen the independence of our nation?
We should have listened to him

>*swald M*sley

>Now Dresden is devoid of cheer
Go take your hoax propaganda somewhere else

Only thing dirtier than politicians and the police are priests

we never had any man of his sort in this country

sure there were some rare sorts that sympathized with nazis and fascists in this nation, but they were about as prevalent proportionately in this country as the rare breed that likes to eat spinach ice cream for dessert

Except Donald Trump, who is a xenophobic bigot

kys germany

So many feels

t. atheistic Jew

>We talk about spreading democracy and freedom all over the world, but they are to us words rather than conditions. We haven't even got them here in America, and the farther we get into this war the farther we get away from democracy and freedom. Where is it leading us to, and when will it end? The war might stop this winter, but that is improbable. It may go on for fifty years or more. That also is improbable. The elements are too conflicting and confused to form any accurate judgment of its length. There may be a series of wars, one after another, going on indefinitely.
Possibly the world will come to its senses sooner than I expect. But, as I have often said, the environment of human life has changed more rapidly and more extensively in recent years than it has ever changed before. When environment changes, there must be a corresponding change in life. That change must be so great that it is not likely to be completed in a decade or in a generation.

>Mosley
>With FDR

OK CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS? I know the Roosevelts were the closest one could get to "landed gentry" in America, but how the hell did FDR get in contact with Mosley?

>He doesn't know about the Business Plot

A lot of prominent US companies were involved.