MCDONALD'S PARTNERSHIP + KOREAN EXCHANGE ADD - LOL IF U HAVENT BOUGHT

YOU WERE WARNED PRE-CONFERENCE,

YOU DIDN'T BUY.

MCDONALD'S PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED, KOREAN EXCHANGE ADDITION NEXT WEEK - KOREAN, KOREAN

K
O
R
E
A
N

KOREAN - THE BIGGEST MARKET OF CRYPTO.

OMG IS GOING TO BE WORTH $15 BY THE END OF THE MONTH, AND $30 BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

THIS IS NOT A RANDOM FUCKING COIN U MORONS, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD, YOU LITERALLY HATE MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT ALL IN ON OMG, I LITERALLY DONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE COIN POSITION IN ANY COIN , EXCEPT OMG.

THIS COIN HAS AN ENTIRE GOVERNMENT BACKING IT, THIS ISNT FUCKING NEO ( A PLEB COIN), THIS ISNT ARK ( A SHIT COIN)

THIS IS OMG, AND IT WILL BE THIRD MARKET CAP VERY VERY SOON.

WHY? THEY ALREADY HAVE BOOTS ON THE GROUND YOU IDIOTS, THEY HAVE AN ENTIRE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY BACKING THIS COIN, AND AN ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY, DID YOU FORGET WHEN THE THAI FINANCIAL MINISTER PROMISED THAT OMISE GO COIN WILL BE INCORPORATED INTO THAILAND NO MATTER WHAT?

AND THEY RECENTLY WON THE START UP AWARD TOO.

VITALIK BUTERIN AND JOSEPH POON?

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOUR LIFE IF YOU STILL HAVENT PUT ALL INTO OMISE GO.

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/912282741139369990
github.com/wingyplus/go-omise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After months of ignoring the shilling i had a look into this shitcoin. Turns out its just an erc20 token. Top fucking kek. Absolute garbage.

Didn't look too hard then, because it will have its own chain with plasma.

Retard

If u still don't belive in OMG you deserve to stay poor really.

which is 18months away at least

btw the deal is with omise the parent company. so omisego is doing nothing with it yet because guess what. it's still just an erc20 token

lmfao at this absolute retard.

stay poor son of a bitch.

>it will have its own chain soon
Lel is that the new "bittrex soon"?

POO IN LOO

OMG will be incorporated into the Omise infrastructure. There's a good article where Jun outlines everything. And yes, this is still a ways away. But you can wait to buy it then instead of now if you wanna miss the ride up.

>Money Skelly advisor
>Mc D partnership
>Thai Digital startup of the year award
>Professional Team
>so much more
And people are still fuding i don't get it. Its almost like they hate money.

Vitalik himself says this. Don't buy if you're not comfortable though. People forget that biz is not the world. Even if biz doesn't like something, it can still do just fine. Especially when Vitalik, Thailand, and McDonald's all believe in it.

omg bagholders really showing themselves in this thread

Other coins are for trading, dropping or bagholding, OMG is for loving, caring and hodling until I died.

Name one thing this shitcoin can do that bitcoin cant

Fud is so bad. I'm buying 100k more.

Nice """news"""

The price already reflects all these information. Now that we know that the partnership only concerns the orders through web and mcdelivery, the price will go back where it belongs :)

>I LITERALLY DONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE COIN POSITION IN ANY COIN , EXCEPT OMG.

are you me?

same date next year, OMG will probably be over 100$ easily

i dont understand why there's still morons who dont believe in this coin.

Ironically, send money cheaply and quickly from 1 user to another. This was literally all Bitcoin was supposed to do, and it can't even do this.

Meh just use litecoin or any other shitcoin. The token creation was an obvious moneygrab. It doesnt need its own token.

When are people gonna run out of ideas for shitcoins?

litecoin will be 100$ end 2017

>he didn't read the whitepaper
>he's retarded AND poor

Been HODLing for years. Sold 100 of my OMFG's at 249k sats - was sure the McDonalds news would be disappointing the market. Look at it now. 260k any second. I sure learned my lesson. HODL 4 lyfe

With years I mean months, obviously

McDonalds was not the promised September news.

>see this thread
>check price
kek

When do- you guys think the whales are going to drop the bomb?

not before $13 anyway, theres weird whale patterns with this coin, they dont like it raising to much, makes it pretty comfy though.

currently standing tall @ $10.11 this is a great one !!!

There like a buy and sell wall. Maybe one of the whales was still accumilating or something

prove mcDonalds partnership then I will invest 100BTC - I want a official mcDonalds statment that they want to support cryptos, especially OMISE Blockchain

This thread is why biz stays poor. OMISE got the partnership with McD's. READ THE ARTICLE. No mention of OmiseGO, OMG, or blockchain in the thing. Holding this coin is a joke as it does nothing but offer dividends from small time payments in Thailand THAT DON'T EVEN INCLUDE THE PARENT COMPANY OF OMISE. No one uses OmiseGO or their blockchain, don't let biz make you retarded.

OMISEBROS................. the past couple of weeks have been tough............... but were all gonna make it

omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/912282741139369990

Omise will use the OmiseGo blockchain, dumbass. They aren't using it right now because it's still in development.

How long does it take to develop a blockchain? Especially with all those millions they gathered in the ICO?

Didn't ponyfucker create the blockchain sitting alone behind his WoW macro-enriched keyboard?

Who are these retards. Whitepaper clearly states Omise will integrate the blockchain fully when it's developed. That means every time any of you poor fucks buy a burger at Burger King, McD or any of the other big merchants in Thailand / SEA in the future, OMG token holders get a cut. Pretty gudd

NOMGERS REKT

Dw I'll buy you a noose

would also like to know this

The schedule says that block chain will be out by q4 2017. It's literally in 3 months. Just hodl and you'll be rich.

Has OMG only just been put on Poloniex? I was sure I couldn't see it a while back, so went to Bittrex to buy. Kinda prefer Poloniex.

It was added there a few weeks ago

few weeks

My god.
The September news.
It was true?

But I only have 2300 OMG.
Will I be able to buy chicken nuggies in thailand?

Ah, that explains it, thanks. I would have thought that would help the price more, since I'd heard Poloniex are quite picky about the coins the will put on their exchange.

thats not a prove, its just a msg from OMISE that can be facked - only a statment from both partners (omise and mcdonalds ) would prove it. as long as this didnt happen I wouldnt invest.

The same things apply for all the promises made by this company.

I only have 100 OMG. Too poor. Feels bad, man. Am doing the best I can for my family though, so I hope it will be enough.

OMISE didnt even started with there OMISE blockchain there is no public repo or source code yet, neither a project on github.

and this: github.com/wingyplus/go-omise

is not the blockchain project its there repo for there normal payment api.

>Only 50 OMG
I just have to sell high and buy low, r-right?

Finally above the $ price I bought in at.

Is it likely to go much higher or should I just turn it back into ETH and hope that gets pumped with the coming update?

its going to atleast $12 maybe $13 today, sell then then buy the inevitable dip, unless the proper news gets released and your fucked.

I have 30% of my portfolio in OMG but am always unsettled by the number of people who can't spell shilling it.

Yep. We'll make it, my fiscally-challenged brethren.

So apart from creating a new token has there been any actual dev going on with this?

If I drop 1k into this will I be filthy rich?

No.

Price decreasing, whale took down buy wall. What is happening

if you had done it under 100k sats maybe

Oy vey I had 975 coins once.

Those days seems so far away.

You'll turn 1k into 50k, that's something right